Author Topic: LOOK at this shit and laugh, and then spit at yourself for electing these morons  (Read 564 times)

Thirteen

how did i get outsmarted when you can't even read?

if i say "people like you" which is what i did say...i don't see how you could include me since i didn't say "people like me" it's ok, tell your parents to buy you a few more leap pad games for their angry little girl

OK but you admit that you voted for him so men could marry men....that's pretty gay. Also if i couldn't read then why would i respond to your posts if i didn't know what you were saying?? Faggot, tell your parents that instead of sucking your dick all day long to go sell their bodies so they could get enough money to send you to school, then maybe you could come back with smarter responses.

you got it all twisted, you're pretty gay and if you keep this kind of anger up, you're gonna throw your body's hormones out of control and end up with a nasty yeast infection

coolio

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm cool
how did i get outsmarted when you can't even read?

if i say "people like you" which is what i did say...i don't see how you could include me since i didn't say "people like me" it's ok, tell your parents to buy you a few more leap pad games for their angry little girl

OK but you admit that you voted for him so men could marry men....that's pretty gay. Also if i couldn't read then why would i respond to your posts if i didn't know what you were saying?? Faggot, tell your parents that instead of sucking your dick all day long to go sell their bodies so they could get enough money to send you to school, then maybe you could come back with smarter responses.

you got it all twisted, you're pretty gay and if you keep this kind of anger up, you're gonna throw your body's hormones out of control and end up with a nasty yeast infection

First of all i don't know why you keep saying that i'm mad cause i really ain't and second of all that has to be the gayest response ever. I mean come on if you got nothing to say then don't say shit.
[IMG]http://img108.exs.cx/img108/7295/cooliosig888888884cl.jpg[IMG]

Thirteen

never stops you. stay mad coolio

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
can someone please explain the "fear" bush was using when running........cuz honestly he wasn't using anymore fear tactics as Kerry, or even Gore did in 2000, this is nuts.lol

and wow kern county is huge

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

coolio

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm cool
never stops you. stay mad coolio

Like i said, when you got nothing to say then don't say shit. Your recent posts are proof that you got outsmarted cause you got nothing left to say. 8)

Thirteen

outsmarted by a guy that's on my nuts? nope don't think so... grab a short and curly and enjoy your stay

coolio

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm cool
outsmarted by a guy that's on my nuts? nope don't think so... grab a short and curly and enjoy your stay

No you got it all wrong i never said you were outsmarted by your dad i said that you were outsmarted by me. ;D

Thirteen

No you got it all wrong i never said you were outsmarted by your dad i said that you were outsmarted by me. ;D

oh cool, a dad joke...you totally rock  :rock:

coolio

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm cool

oh cool, a dad joke...you totally rock  :rock:

loll!!!!....it's so funny how you got nothing left to say ;D....BIAAAAAATCH, you got you ass handed to you!!!! 8)

Thirteen

why are you talking about being gay and handling ass? i think you have a secret to tell us