Author Topic: Ok...Woodrow, Trauma and any Bush supporters can you explain sth to me?  (Read 761 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ok...Woodrow, Trauma and any Bush supporters can you explain sth to me?
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2004, 10:12:07 PM »
If my opinion and the FACTS I provided hold no weight...
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=60964.0

Thirteen

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2004, 10:16:46 PM »
Cause & Effect... I don't expect you to know what this is either... I'm not gonna explain... you remind of the slow retarded Hispanic kid who enrolls in honors classes just to feel smart and then asks retarded questions, holding back the rest of the class...

I get it now... you only went to school for the free lunch, didn't have good grades, had nowhere else to go, joined the military, and now you dedicate your life to losing arguments on the internet...

is that your professional burger king opinion?

i think you should look up the word "root"

some questions to finish today's lesson

1). the ROOTS of a tooth are apart of a __________?

a.  Turnip
b. Tooth
c. Poker Chip
d. Toe

2) the ROOTS of a plant are apart of a __________?

a. airplane
b. CD player
c. Plant
d. Space shuttle

3) if you have Chinese ROOTS, that makes you _________?

a. apple pie
b. Korean
c. Baseball
d. Chinese

4) If the ROOT of all evil is money, money is therefore ___________?

a. water
b. toilet paper
c. evil
d. diabetic

5) if the ROOT of terrorism is America's actions then America's actions are ___________?

a. Terrorist acts
b. Jamal is dumb
c. Jamal is trying to hard to act smart
d. Jamal never made it this far in school

and once again, if you TRULY believe that the cause of terrorism is Americas foreign policy... commit a terrorist act,  blame it on the government and see if you can get away with it since it's not your fault....since you didn't have a choice not to commit the act because you had to speak up against oppression and tyranny

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2004, 10:24:15 PM »
One of the definitions for the word ROOT = ORIGIN, right?

ORIGIN = The point at which something comes into existence or from which it derives or is derived

That definition can also be used to describe the word CAUSE.

The U.S. Foreign Policy is one of the CAUSES that has resulted in the terrorism we see today.

You know what they call this in grade school? Reading the context to find out what something means.

By the way, "Jamal is trying to hard to act smart"... the first "to" should actually be spelled "TOO".

Now that we know who is smart, and who is acting, you can stop because you're not going to get nominated for an Oscar for your horrible performance.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2004, 10:26:13 PM »
Seer, you may add the previous post to the archive of COP (Classic Ownage Posts).

Thirteen

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2004, 10:46:35 PM »
here's what dictionary.com had to say about your using of the word root

An essential part or element; the basic core: I finally got to the root of the problem.
A primary source; an origin. See Synonyms at origin

so if american policies originate, or is the basic core of the cause of terrorism,why has almost every other country in the history of the world been a victim of a terrorist attack?

like the example phrase says "i finally got to the root of the problem" if america is the root of this problem of oppression and tyranny, why do terrorists attack night clubs of other countries, peace corps members in other countries, trains in other countries...why not just go after the root of the problem?

easy, it boils down to the individuals, like i said, foreign policies don't become terrorists...crazy ass people become terrorists

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2004, 10:57:09 PM »
Read the post above... I clearly stated that the U.S. foreign policy is ONE OF THE CAUSES... I didn't say it was THE CAUSE... do you know the difference?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2004, 11:01:29 PM »
Take Iraq for example... we helped bring Saddam to power. Saddam tortured people in his country. We didn't give a shit. He nationalized the oil fields, and we wanted to get rid of him. We used his torture as a reason to do so. Is that right or fair, in your opinion?

Now you might assume that I oppose getting rid of Saddam, but that is not the case. Of course we should remove him, but you know what would be better? If we didn't help bring him to power in the first place. One could make the argument of "oh, how were we supposed to know that he was going to torture his people?!". Well then, we should've attempted to remove him from power just as quickly as we had brought him to power, and not waited until we lose our economic interest.

Do you see what I mean?

tommyilromano

« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2004, 07:07:31 AM »
He keeps Incirlik AB a hostile fire zone and I get more money because of it. I didn't vote but I was glad he won.

Thirteen

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2004, 07:32:29 AM »
Take Iraq for example... we helped bring Saddam to power. Saddam tortured people in his country. We didn't give a shit. He nationalized the oil fields, and we wanted to get rid of him. We used his torture as a reason to do so. Is that right or fair, in your opinion?

Now you might assume that I oppose getting rid of Saddam, but that is not the case. Of course we should remove him, but you know what would be better? If we didn't help bring him to power in the first place. One could make the argument of "oh, how were we supposed to know that he was going to torture his people?!". Well then, we should've attempted to remove him from power just as quickly as we had brought him to power, and not waited until we lose our economic interest.

Do you see what I mean?

i got all that, and i agree that america sometimes has alot of different agendas but the fact is that americas "foreign policy and oppression" is an excuse for terrorists...if we're so brutal to these countries that have less than us, why are the majority of terrorists either wealthy or well off? why are the people that support terrorists millionaires?

fact is these people just have ideals that they want to push on everyone else, and they are in a position to do so. if you look at it, it sort of resembles the way america handles thing, but at least america abides by some laws as to terrorists, the ends justify the means

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2004, 03:08:29 PM »
You got it all twisted. First of all, you shouldn't downplay the main cause of the issue here. You said "i agree that america sometimes has alot of different agendas". That right there is the problem. They're not "different" agendas, they're wrong. Want some examples? Noreaga, "Iran/Contra Affair", the Mujahideen (we supported them because they were fighting the Soviets, but they carried out horrible human rights violations just like the Taliban, I know this because my parents lived through it), Saddam Hussein, the Taliban, etc the list goes on. We support people/groups like this. Once they don't benefit us anymore, we use their wrong-doings as reasons to fight against them.

By the way, I never said that America oppresses these people, I said America's foreign policy has aided leaders who oppress these people. There's a difference.

The majority of terrorists aren't "wealthy"; however, some of the leaders of these organizations are (ex: Bin Laden). Use some common sense here... if a large group of people feel a certain way about something, but only the wealthy ones have the power to do anything about it, then who would be supporting this group of people to accomplish that goal? The wealthy ones. This is where our foreign policy comes into play again... the CIA has actually, in the past, financed "terrorists". We financed Noreaga. He was on the CIA payroll, making $100,000 a year. Nice to see our tax dollars at work, but that's besides the point.

You say "these people want to push their ideals on everyone else". That's twisted. They're actually asking America to stop pushing its ideals on them. That's their whole goal, to get America out of their homeland. They don't want foreign troops on their soil, they don't want to be led by puppet governments, they don't want to live under oppressive leaders such as the ones we've witnessed in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, etc.. all of which receive support from the U.S.

You say they handle things the same way America does, except America, at least, abides by some laws. In case you don't remember, or didn't know, the U.S. actually ignored a good number of International laws.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2004, 03:30:40 PM »

foreign policy doesn't create terrorism...crazy ass people create terrorism

sig worthy
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll