Author Topic: BUSH IS PRESIDENT AGAIN! [Comments]  (Read 2020 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: BUSH IS PRESIDENT AGAIN! [Comments]
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2004, 06:41:14 AM »
that whole comment about the democrats getting their asses handed to them does not fit the election.  im sick and tired of this being a left vs righ thing.  

I believe this election showed that issues like gay marriage and abortion are much more important to the people than the Economy.  The war on terror and the war in iraq would be the same with both Kerry and Bush so i didnt get their whole going back at each other with this.   It was basically Gay marriage and abortion vs the state of the economy

I dont think Kerry is gonna bitch about losing, hes just want to have every vote counted, if there would have been a scandal it would have happened already.   Nobody is saying the election was stolen but they are just pissed.  Me personally, i was pissed off at the negativity both sides were giving each other....thats politics

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2004, 06:43:55 AM »
you know what... its been sooooooooo damn close...

almost feel like they should split power.. coz its been almost 50/50 apart from in a places in which kerry whooped butt..

new york, and washington right?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2004, 07:05:07 AM »
Better Bush than Kerry.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2004, 07:11:19 AM »
What's sad is people are settling for second best, when we could have change.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2004, 07:12:42 AM »
.. Settling for second best would be thinking that Kerry was first best.  Nobody who voted for Bush thinks that, dumbass.  The only people that have to settle are those that LOST.  That's what LOSERS do, they settle for second.  If Bush would have LOST, I would have been settling for second.  Yall act like schoolchildren. 

C-Swift

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2004, 07:15:51 AM »
Fuck Bush, he ain't done shit for America much less for Blacks so I can't be proud

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2004, 07:19:53 AM »
I guess it makes you feel better to think like that, but Bush has been protecting this country ever since 9/11 happened, that's one thing he's done for your ingrateful ass. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2004, 07:20:34 AM »
.. Settling for second best would be thinking that Kerry was first best.  Nobody who voted for Bush thinks that, dumbass.  The only people that have to settle are those that LOST.  That's what LOSERS do, they settle for second.  If Bush would have LOST, I would have been settling for second.  Yall act like schoolchildren. 

What I said was based on opinion, dumbass. I think I am still entitled to that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2004, 08:25:23 AM »
clinton should go at it next election

acbaylove

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2004, 08:31:53 AM »
Did Kerry accepted the result or is he still waiting for mid november? Anyway here in Italy 65% was supporting Kerry, 35% was supporting Bush. But Berlusconi (our Prime Minister) is in Russia with Putin litterally supporting Bush, like a fan. Italy, i mean the population, was pro-Kerry. While Italy, the Parliament and the Prime Minister, was pro-Bush. Wassup with your Country? (if you like outside the States).

P.S. tommyilromano nice quote under your avatar.

Kerry's not GOING to accept it... ever.  He'll bitch and say Bush cheated... look @ the responses on this board, and you'll get the idea of how Kerry's going to handle it.  They're not man enough to admit they simply lost. 

Well we both predicted it man.. 8)

acbaylove

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2004, 08:35:03 AM »
you know what... its been sooooooooo damn close...

almost feel like they should split power.. coz its been almost 50/50 apart from in a places in which kerry whooped butt..

new york, and washington right?

Yeah, it was closer than ever, but Republicans won against Democrats in the Senate (i dont know how the US system works), so they'll be in control.

Suga Foot

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2004, 10:08:10 AM »
I just think it's funny how certain people think they know everything there is to know about everything, but will never realize how ignorant/stupid they really are.

acbaylove

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2004, 10:14:16 AM »
I just think it's funny how certain people think they know everything there is to know about everything, but will never realize how ignorant/stupid they really are.

"certain people" is too much generic, dont you agree?

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2004, 10:42:50 AM »
Can't democrats block any legislation in the senate? So the power aint totally with Bush.

Congrats to Bush, who actually thought Kerry's ugly face was gonna win lol?
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Woodrow

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2004, 10:50:02 AM »
Props to Kerry. He didn't run a great campaign, but it seemed like he had his heart in it and I respect him for his views. I think it's a wake up call to the democrats, that they need to take a serious look at their agenda, and the people promoting that agenda, because 2004 was a CRUSHING defeat for them. I also think they need to clean house. This is what, the 4th presidential campaign Shrum has lost?

To all those who are predicting Gloom and doom, saying RIP America, and whining, It just shows your lack of faith in the country. Fuck you.