Author Topic: BUSH IS PRESIDENT AGAIN! [Comments]  (Read 2010 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: BUSH IS PRESIDENT AGAIN! [Comments]
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2004, 04:23:24 PM »
ATTN: MIDWEST AND SOUTH... Go fuck the cousind you imbred pieces of shit.
Notice Kerry won all the north east and west coast states that tells you something about the people tht live there. Kerry even won DC 90% to Bushs 9%.

\ it means they have different priorities and political ideaologies.

\

political my ass,  this last election had nothing to do with politcs.  even u are afraid that the country is gonna turn gay and that Bin Laden was wearing a KerryEdwards sticker in his forehead.  Small moral issues

that fits into political ideologies. and i dont give a fuck bout bin laden. and stop bitching, bush won, live with it or leave the country

Im not bitching...and this whole live with it or leave the country attitude is bullshit we are not living in ur boyfriend's era of nazism.  If people saw gay issues more important than an unjust war, economy, and healthcare issues ok then oh well   its obsious a  religious issue is just much more important than 3 major things this past administration has failed in

Trauma-san

« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2004, 04:38:49 PM »
trauma your the biggest piece of shit on this board.  You call us school children yet you go around in half your post cursing.  Your just as bad as infinte

I'll bet you wish you knew me, so you could try to beat me up.  I have the effect on a lot of people, stirring up emotions deep within them.  You're probably just pissed they outlawed Gay Marriage, since you have such strong emotions for me. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2004, 04:40:06 PM »
There are no checks & balances in the federal government. Kinda scary.

Are you drunk?  THE WHOLE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS A CHECK AND BALANCE. 

We *INVENTED* Checks and Balances. 

Damn dude, get a clue.  Go buy an American History book or something, shit, this is 5th grade stuff. 

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2004, 04:44:55 PM »
There are no checks & balances in the federal government. Kinda scary.

Are you drunk?  THE WHOLE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS A CHECK AND BALANCE. 

We *INVENTED* Checks and Balances. 

Damn dude, get a clue.  Go buy an American History book or something, shit, this is 5th grade stuff. 

LOL @ Trauma

But I think what bdogg means is that both houses of Congress are controlled by Republicans, the executive branch is controlled by Republicans,etc and that would give them an advantage as far as pushing their agenda goes...

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2004, 06:07:56 PM »
that 52% is gonna wish they didnt vote for him when he announces that national draft
Chill you cat, the draft ain't comin'.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2004, 06:12:35 PM »
There is no checks and balances? Hmm thats funny.

for an amendment to get passed it has to go through the president, house, senate, and the states have to agree with it.
And even if what jamal said was true....who cares if its majority republican, its still got checks and balances. america voted for republicans and thats what we got.

Thirteen

« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2004, 10:58:26 AM »
clinton should go at it next election

no more statements from the short bus ok douche bag?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2004, 01:40:48 PM »
Did Kerry accepted the result or is he still waiting for mid november? Anyway here in Italy 65% was supporting Kerry, 35% was supporting Bush. But Berlusconi (our Prime Minister) is in Russia with Putin litterally supporting Bush, like a fan. Italy, i mean the population, was pro-Kerry. While Italy, the Parliament and the Prime Minister, was pro-Bush. Wassup with your Country? (if you like outside the States).

P.S. tommyilromano nice quote under your avatar.

antonio your from italy? what part?

acbaylove

« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2004, 03:05:20 PM »
Did Kerry accepted the result or is he still waiting for mid november? Anyway here in Italy 65% was supporting Kerry, 35% was supporting Bush. But Berlusconi (our Prime Minister) is in Russia with Putin litterally supporting Bush, like a fan. Italy, i mean the population, was pro-Kerry. While Italy, the Parliament and the Prime Minister, was pro-Bush. Wassup with your Country? (if you like outside the States).

Brindisi. Just over that "red" part.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2004, 03:28:26 PM »

oh cool... i got peoples in sorrento... and my father was sicialian

Brindisi. Just over that "red" part.