Author Topic: Something I Don't Get...  (Read 652 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Something I Don't Get...
« on: November 03, 2004, 01:53:21 AM »
For a start, Nader get by far fewer votes than he did 4 years ago, so, logically speaking, that should have been good news for Kerry.

Now, tell me, what the fuck is this? Bush even got the POPULAR MAJORITY... that's nuts..

.. have there actually been people, who voted Nader on 2000, and now voted Bush? That's insane.

overall, after such a horrible term by Bush and fewer Nader votes, I dont get how it's possible that Bush gets a considerable bigger lead over Kerry.. when Gore was doing better on the popular vote than Bush in last elections..

Unbelieveable.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Something I Don't Get...
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2004, 02:01:58 AM »
The title of this thread pretty much explains what I've been trying to tell you about yourself for a long time... finally, you understand that you simply don't understand  :-*

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2004, 02:02:21 AM »
Whining does not help.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2004, 02:04:59 AM »
lol Im not whining, it's just some weird as thing. unless someone can rationally explain that you ppl should just shut up fore posting stuff like this... seriously.
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2004, 02:10:13 AM »
Nader received fewer votes than he did in the last election

Since the election is based on Electoral Votes, only the % within each state basically counts

Nader might have received fewer votes within each state, but you have to remember that there are newly registered voters... people who didn't vote last election, including those who have turned 18 since...

Also, just like there are "swing-states", there are "swing-voters"... individuals who don't vote for a certain party all the time...

More people voted for Bush... it's that simple... I know you're not very bright, but even you should understand this

mauzip

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2004, 02:10:46 AM »
you discusses about this for the past 6 months. bush is winning and now you're asking how he could possibly win. why?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2004, 02:11:57 AM »
you discusses about this for the past 6 months. bush is winning and now you're asking how he could possibly win. why?

Mauzip, your English is worse than your humor... and that's saying a lot considering that you find pictures of naked guys amusing

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2004, 02:14:04 AM »
discusses = discussed

it's just a typo. you make typos too sometimes.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2004, 02:16:36 AM »
discusses = discussed

it's just a typo. you make typos too sometimes.

"you discusses ABOUT THIS..."

That's not a typo, you retarded homosexual.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2004, 02:18:45 AM »
Nader received fewer votes than he did in the last election

Since the election is based on Electoral Votes, only the % within each state basically counts

Nader might have received fewer votes within each state, but you have to remember that there are newly registered voters... people who didn't vote last election, including those who have turned 18 since...

Also, just like there are "swing-states", there are "swing-voters"... individuals who don't vote for a certain party all the time...

More people voted for Bush... it's that simple... I know you're not very bright, but even you should understand this

LoL I know how it happened dude.. it's just that I dont understand how ppl who voted for Nader now vote for Bush.. things like that. I dont understand the "swing-people", as if you havent voted for Bush in 2000, why the hell would you give him your vote now? He was horrible. That's the part I dont understand. It's the "Why?" not the "How?" actually. And calling me not smart for posting up true shit although you might already know it isnt very thoughtful either homie.. it might be obvious to you, but youre not the only one on this board..
No, it's not a sin

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2004, 02:24:26 AM »
LoL I know how it happened dude.. it's just that I dont understand how ppl who voted for Nader now vote for Bush.. things like that. I dont understand the "swing-people", as if you havent voted for Bush in 2000, why the hell would you give him your vote now? He was horrible. That's the part I dont understand. It's the "Why?" not the "How?" actually. And calling me not smart for posting up true shit although you might already know it isnt very thoughtful either homie.. it might be obvious to you, but youre not the only one on this board..

You fuckin' retard. It doesn't necessarily mean that people who voted for Nader in 2000, now voted for Bush... which is the reason for me showing you those other factors.... I made the mistake of saying "even you should understand this" knowing how slow in the head you are

In addition, just like you said "it might be obvious to ME, but not to everyone on the board"... you have to realize that there are people who don't have the same ideals as you, and that (obviously) there are people who agree with Bush and his actions...

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2004, 02:25:51 AM »

one thing.. you have to realise that **more people turned out to vote this time**.. and it looks like those people voted bush or kerry, not nader.

so even if everyone that voted for nader last time did the same again.. he has a lower percentage because everyone else voted bush or kerry.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2004, 02:28:26 AM »
one thing.. you have to realise that **more people turned out to vote this time**.. and it looks like those people voted bush or kerry, not nader.

so even if everyone that voted for nader last time did the same again.. he has a lower percentage because everyone else voted bush or kerry.

I tried Seer, I really tried... he just doesn't understand...

but you have to remember that there are newly registered voters... people who didn't vote last election, including those who have turned 18 since...

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2004, 02:39:38 AM »
maybe my opinion carries more weight :P  haha

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2004, 02:45:39 AM »

You fuckin' retard. It doesn't necessarily mean that people who voted for Nader in 2000, now voted for Bush... which is the reason for me showing you those other factors.... I made the mistake of saying "even you should understand this" knowing how slow in the head you are

In addition, just like you said "it might be obvious to ME, but not to everyone on the board"... you have to realize that there are people who don't have the same ideals as you, and that (obviously) there are people who agree with Bush and his actions...

Fact: Fewer ppl voted for Nader this time. Not only percentage-wise. The higher voter turnout might affect it a bit, but that's definitely not the whole story.
I do realize there are people who agree with Bush's actions, so what? I didnt say "weird that all those farmers voted for bush???" ..
This Thread actually makes sense. Ok let's not say Bush did a horrible job, although he did. Let's say he did a very republican job. Then why god why do ppl who voted for Gore now vote for Bush for instance. Even that is weird. Not to speak of people who voted for Nader 2000 and now for Bush. And about the people who didnt vote in 2000.. I expected the higher voter turnout to be good for Kerry, since I thought more people would be pissed off by Bush's policies and now vote against him, not the opposite.
That is why what happened doesnt make much sense to me.. and why I made this thread.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2004, 02:47:10 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin