Author Topic: Ok...Woodrow, Trauma and any Bush supporters can you explain sth to me?  (Read 778 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Ok...Woodrow, Trauma and any Bush supporters can you explain sth to me?
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2004, 06:52:35 PM »

I do not, have not, and shall not believe conspiracy theories.  When people hatch up a conspiracy theory, I usually roll my eyes and slam them for not taking responsibility for what they're trying to pass off as a conspiracy.  MOST of the criticism that has been thrown @ the president often is part of some elaborate conspiracy theory putting everyone from Bush, Cheney, Haliburton, Saddam, Osama, and Israel in bed with each other.  So while most of the criticism of Bush has focused on these wild conspiracies... none of it has hit home with me because I don't believe in conspiracies, in most cases.

A conspiracy theory to you dufus, is anything remotely anti Bush. Established facts have been presented to you, you refuse to accept it, or worse, tow the Republican spin of the day. You mention lies as news and justification for your beliefs. Id love to think you were truly the person u think you are, but youre not. Youve shut out anything except what u want to hear, you will never progress and evolve as a thinker or academic.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2004, 07:14:27 PM »
Push the scope beyond the obvious reasons of hating the other candidate.  It's not the Bush factor its the Republican factor the idea of lesser government.  Conservative thought has a free highway here in America; you dig?  We don't take the tax money on the high levels like you european countries.  I ain't dissin I'm just on a different plane of thought.

Thirteen

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2004, 08:44:20 PM »
If Bush is successful in bringing more moderate, free governments to the Middle East, it will strike a massive blow to the root causes of terror: oppression, tyranny, etc

Oppression and tyranny... I'm glad you mentioned that. Who helps bring these people to power? Who supports these people, as long as these people support the U.S. economy? Who turns a blind eye when these tyrants start oppressing, as long as there's something in it for the U.S. economy? If you want the root of terror, look into the U.S. foreign policy of the last 50 years.

you pass the buck so easily. To prove you believe in what you just wrote, i would like you to try an experiment...go kill someone, anyone, i really don't care who it is... and when the police find you you can blame it on the oppression of the American government, or you can say i told you to do it...and point them to this thread right here

then while you're in jail, you can tell me how you made out

foreign policy doesn't create terrorism...crazy ass people create terrorism

Thirteen

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2004, 08:50:43 PM »
This thread will die a horrible death. What did you think carnaal, these pricks would actually come in here with a decent argument? lol

here is the reason i voted Bush...because i knew it would piss off so many people that are powerless to do anything about it... that's the power of the American vote

just think, one little press of a lever that i did help piss off people and ruin people's whole days thousands of miles away... you have to respect that kind of power

there is nothing on this board that they can do to make me feel that kind of bitterness to another person

*plus Kerry's voting against military funding that could have seen me sent to war without the proper equipment had a pretty big effect on me personally

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2004, 08:57:32 PM »
you pass the buck so easily. To prove you believe in what you just wrote, i would like you to try an experiment...go kill someone, anyone, i really don't care who it is... and when the police find you you can blame it on the oppression of the American government, or you can say i told you to do it...and point them to this thread right here

then while you're in jail, you can tell me how you made out

foreign policy doesn't create terrorism...crazy ass people create terrorism

I won't even refer to your horrible analogy when I post this.

During the 1920s the US and Britain had oil fields in the Middle East. After World War II, OPEC raised the price of oil from $3 to $22 per barrel. That's why Abdel Karim Qassim (Iraqi leader before Saddam) placed all oil fields under the government's control. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger even publicly stated that "Middle East oil is much too important a commodity to be left in the hands of the Arabs" (That line alone explains the whole Middle East conflict, and why we're there)The CIA attempted several times to assassinate him, but remained unsuccessful, until they found their man, Saddam Hussein. In a coup, Saddam took over the country, and was in full control by 1968. Under CIA direction, he killed Communists and radicals. We provided Saddam with weapons, including chemicals. Similar thing was going on in Iran, where we replaced the ruler who wanted to place all oil under government control, with the Shah. We assisted the Shah with $22 billion between 1972-1976 in weaponry alone. When Iraq went to war with Iran, 55 countries were providing them with resources, 29 of which were assisting both countries. That included the U.S., who claimed that it was assisting neither country. Again, we were playing the double standard to boost our arms industry. After the war with Iran, Iraq was $40 billion in debt. The country was pretty much devastated. At the time there was a limit placed on the amount of oil that each OPEC country could produce. And Kuwait was producing 20% more than it was allowed to, which brought oil prices around the world down, and made the Western world very happy. But, by Kuwait doing that, Iraq lost one-third of its income, at a time it needed it most. Now this is were things got messy. The US continously, publicly claimed that it had no defense of Kuwait. They let Saddam know that they were not backing Kuwait. Saddam fell for the trap and invaded Kuwait. Before Saddam invaded however, according to Gulf War veterans, the US military was already preparing for a fight against Iraq. They were already carrying out routines in the desert, and informed the soldiers that they were most likely gonna fight Iraq. In addition, the US claimed that Iraq sent almost its entire army to Kuwait, which was complete bullshit. The US then went to Saudi Arabia and convinced them with more bullshit that Iraq was planning to invade Saudi Arabia. The US wanted the Saudis to let them into their country, for reasons that Kissinger explained many years before: OIL IS TOO DAMN IMPORTANT TO BE IN THE HANDS OF ARABS. We convinced the Saudis that they were going to be under attack. We told them that Saddam had soldiers lined up at the border, but satellite pictures proved otherwise. Satellite photos showed that there were minimal troops (which were always there) along the Saudi/Iraqi border. In fact, most Iraqi troops were to the north, and the majority of the rest were in Baghdad alongside the Republican Guard. Then we bombed the shit out of Iraq. The US military claimed that it was pin-pointing on only military facilities and such. That claim was false. The US bombed reservoires, destroyed their access to clean water, bombed electrical companies, generators, phone companies, food processing plants, and basically anything that was necessary for the survival of people. Children were dying all across the country. Pinpoint? Yeah right. Now comes another catch. People start gathering together and plan a rebellious movement to overthrow Saddam and the Iraqi government. As soon as that happens George Bush calls for an immediate end to the war. General Schwarzkopf informs Bush that in another two days they can gain control of Baghdad and get rid of Saddam and his regime. Bush stays with his decision and wants an end to the war. He ordered US troops out, giving Saddam a chance to crush the rebellion. And that was that.

Thirteen

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2004, 09:05:46 PM »
ahh so it's not the person's fault that tells you to kill someone, it's the guy at wal mart that sells you the shotgun...

ok so now just blame your murders on me and the wal mart guy

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2004, 09:09:31 PM »
I didn't expect you to be able to handle the truth, so use your irrelevant analogies on someone with the same minimal intelligence level as you.

Seriously, if you want to put it that way, then you are justifying the terrorists and their actions. Them killing innocent civilians isn't any different to me than our army killing innocent civilians. Just because it's government sponsored, doesn't make murder right. I love this country, but the foreign policy it has supported has been complete bullshit.

Thirteen

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2004, 09:15:34 PM »
I didn't expect you to be able to handle the truth, so use your irrelevant analogies on someone with the same minimal intelligence level as you.

Seriously, if you want to put it that way, then you are justifying the terrorists and their actions. Them killing innocent civilians isn't any different to me than our army killing innocent civilians. Just because it's government sponsored, doesn't make murder right. I love this country, but the foreign policy it has supported has been complete bullshit.

i'm glad that you agree with my analogy even thought you call it stupid and that you've rephrased your problem with the US. yes our government is at fault for some of the casualties in this war and i do expect people to fight back while at a time of war. both sides are bending the "rules" so i guess we have to wait to see who writes the history books to settle this conflict

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2004, 09:19:44 PM »
I didn't rephrase my problem with the U.S. foreign policy. All I did is talk about something that even you may understand, since my previous post went way over your head.

Thirteen

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2004, 09:24:53 PM »
I didn't rephrase my problem with the U.S. foreign policy. All I did is talk about something that even you may understand, since my previous post went way over your head.

well you started out by calling America "terrorists" and now you settled on calling it the military and you referred to the enemies as terrorists...so once again you did change your problem, you're just too dumb to notice  ;D

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2004, 09:29:01 PM »
I didn't call America terrorists.
I didn't "settle" on anything. All I said is that the military is doing the same thing those terrorists are, which is killing innocent people. I thought I would simplify the issue for you, since you obviously don't know jack-shit about politics or U.S. foreign policy. My original statement still stands, the U.S. foreign policy of the last 50 or so years has been complete bullshit, and is partly to blame for some of the problems the world is facing today, including terrorism. If you can't handle a mature argument, then go play with your retarded friends.
It's ok, I know my post left you speechless, so a retarded analogy is all you could come up with. Seriously, I feel like I'm arguing with a 5th grade special-ed kid... I make a post talking about U.S. foreign policy, and this fudgepacker starts talking about buying a gun from Walmart...  are you really this dumb or are you putting on a grand act?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2004, 09:31:20 PM by *Jamal* »

Thirteen

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2004, 09:34:15 PM »
I didn't "settle" on anything. All I said is that the military is doing the same thing those terrorists are, which is killing innocent people.
It's ok, I know my post left you speechless, so a retarded analogy is all you could come up with. Seriously, I feel like I'm arguing with a 5th grade special-ed kid... I make a post talking about U.S. foreign policy, and this fudgepacker starts talking about buying a gun from Walmart...  are you really this dumb or are you putting on a grand act?

you said the heart of terror is america... using common sense that i have enough of to share with you that would make america terrorists (do you finally see where the word "terror" ists comes from?)

and secondly try my analogy out since your own opinion is so great.... you hate the US foreign policy as you've stated (so do terrorists) so go out and kill some people (as terrorists do) and then blame it on the government (as terrorists do) and see where that lands you

and you call me a moron for an analogy taht i can link step by step to the situation you're talking about

you are a fucking moron have a nice day

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2004, 09:39:11 PM »
I didn't "settle" on anything. All I said is that the military is doing the same thing those terrorists are, which is killing innocent people.

you said the heart of terror is america... using common sense that i have enough of to share with you that would make america terrorists (do you finally see where the word "terror" ists comes from?)

and secondly try my analogy out since your own opinion is so great.... you hate the US foreign policy as you've stated (so do terrorists) so go out and kill some people (as terrorists do) and then blame it on the government (as terrorists do) and see where that lands you

and you call me a moron for an analogy taht i can link step by step to the situation you're talking about

Show me where I said "the heart of terror is America". Don't think that putting words in my mouth is going to help you in any way after making stupid remarks. I said I don't like the U.S. foreign policy, and I made a huge post to show how it has affected the people that are now causing terror attacks. Not once did I mention that I have directly suffered from the actions our government has taken overseas. I would have no reason to commit terror attacks. Calling me a moron won't help your lack of intelligence. Nice try though. Go and argue with somebody whose words won't go over your head.

Thirteen

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2004, 09:49:53 PM »

Show me where I said "the heart of terror is America". Don't think that putting words in my mouth is going to help you in any way after making stupid remarks. I said I don't like the U.S. foreign policy, and I made a huge post to show how it has affected the people that are now causing terror attacks. Not once did I mention that I have directly suffered from the actions our government has taken overseas. I would have no reason to commit terror attacks. Calling me a moron won't help your lack of intelligence. Nice try though. Go and argue with somebody whose words won't go over your head.

If you want the root of terror, look into the U.S. foreign policy of the last 50 years.

now do i have to explain the word paraphrasing or will you stop your embarrassment now

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2004, 09:54:13 PM »
Cause & Effect... I don't expect you to know what this is either... I'm not gonna explain... you remind of the slow retarded Hispanic kid who enrolls in honors classes just to feel smart and then asks retarded questions, holding back the rest of the class...

I get it now... you only went to school for the free lunch, didn't have good grades, had nowhere else to go, joined the military, and now you dedicate your life to losing arguments on the internet...