Author Topic: 2008 - Who would you like to see?  (Read 421 times)

DAYUM

Re: 2008 - Who would you like to see?
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2004, 07:02:42 PM »
hilaly will never win

niether will obama

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2004, 07:15:58 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DAYUM

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2004, 08:08:39 PM »
hilaly will never win

niether will obama

Why's that?

he's a negro

dont think im raceist or nuthing but even if he did win i think he would be assassinated or sumthing

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2004, 08:17:42 PM »
I think the U.S. is more ready for a black president than a female president.  Hillary doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell, I wonder if she KNOWS that, though.  She may think she has a shot, and run for it. 

If Guliani runs in 2008, he has a very serious chance of winning.  So the Dems better throw something nice @ him, or he'll walk away with it. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2004, 12:13:45 AM »
I said it in my post, McCain vs. Obama. I was speaking real talk, Obama I think will win that. Guliani would be very interesting verses Obama, but I don't see a clear winner in that one. Obama though I think would do well were Gore and Kerry failed to do well in, and that's the Mid West. Obama is widely popular in Illinos, even outside of Chicago which is more conservative, and many Republicans have openly said they respect him. The issue with Obama, he will not win a single southern state.

Rain

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2004, 02:03:11 AM »
no women and no obama, hopefully

just out of curiosity, why do u not want a woman to run?

same question applies for 7even the Harbinger
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2004, 04:05:08 AM »

In my theory, in which I strongly believe in, it's not good if a person reaches the power whose race/sex/homoness makes him/her feel unequally treated by the majority - because then, he/she will try to change that which will result in some kind of reverse discrimination.
that's why I dont want a women to be president - women will vote for her just because she's a women which also sucks - and I also dont want a black president - same goes with black people voting for him just cause he's black; and white people not voting for him cause he isnt white.
Im cool with women and blacks, really. I had no problem if women and blacks would feel totally equal treated and all. but since this isnt the case, I predict that a feminin/black president would change things in favor of his kind which would result in reverse discrimination and I dont support that.
also sex and race shouldnt affect a presidential election, but this is unevitable if hilary or obama run for president.

I hope yall dont get it twisted
« Last Edit: November 04, 2004, 04:21:25 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2004, 04:35:45 AM »

^ but you're ok with white men voting for a white president?

jesus christ you're so full of crap its unbelievable.. and second to that.. people dont give a fuck what you think, they can do what they damn well please!

we had a female prime minister over here.. we even went to war with her.. no problems whatsoever especially to do with her sex.. (apart from the fact she was a tory, and tried to introduce the poll tax...)

why dont you talk about german politics?

lets talk about that..

your leader is a former marxist and allied with the left-wing greens to get into power

americans would call him a commie.. lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2004, 04:43:21 AM »

jesus christ you're so full of crap its unbelievable.. and second to that.. people dont give a fuck what you think, they can do what they damn well please!

we had a female prime minister over here.. we even went to war with her.. no problems whatsoever especially to do with her sex.. (apart from the fact she was a tory, and tried to introduce the poll tax...)

lets talk about that..

your leader is a former marxist and allied with the left-wing greens to get into power

white men voting for a white president is a totally different story because EVERY president has been male and white.
that way, color and sex wont matter because it's always the same and people are used to that.
people dont give a fuck what I think, fair enough, Rain has asked for my opinion and there you have it.
our leader is at least not some war-thursty asshole. that's pretty much enough for me considering how fucked up western policies are nowadays.
he IS left-winged. better than right-winged to me.
No, it's not a sin

DAYUM

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2004, 05:11:14 AM »

lets talk about that..

and u made him a mod >:(

:P

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2004, 05:14:46 AM »

lets talk about that..

and u made him a mod >:(

:P

what's wrong with my views? you hate like half of the worlds people for no reason youre one of the last ones to talk
No, it's not a sin

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2004, 07:17:03 AM »

In my theory, in which I strongly believe in, it's not good if a person reaches the power whose race/sex/homoness makes him/her feel unequally treated by the majority - because then, he/she will try to change that which will result in some kind of reverse discrimination.
that's why I dont want a women to be president - women will vote for her just because she's a women which also sucks - and I also dont want a black president - same goes with black people voting for him just cause he's black; and white people not voting for him cause he isnt white.
Im cool with women and blacks, really. I had no problem if women and blacks would feel totally equal treated and all. but since this isnt the case, I predict that a feminin/black president would change things in favor of his kind which would result in reverse discrimination and I dont support that.
also sex and race shouldnt affect a presidential election, but this is unevitable if hilary or obama run for president.

I hope yall dont get it twisted

The problem with your theory is that, black people already vote Democrat in large numbers. In fact, so large Republicans have been lucky to get over 10% of black vote. Black people would vote for Obama because his black, they'll vote for him because his Democrat. That's like saying that if I ran in San Bernardino for mayor, against a white Republican, people vote for me because I'm Mexican. No, that's not true, they'll vote for me because I'm a Democrat. Hell, I've seen Mexican Republicans lose to white Democrats here, and in minority communities, to go Republican is to sell out. So it's more of a party thing than a race thing. But I can see how you get it twisted, I mean, to fully understand it, not even white America does, you have to be a minority in a minority community. To not be Democrat is to sell out, to be Democrat is our norm, to break the norm is bad to us. Obama will not get minority votes because his black, he'll get minority votes because his Democrat. If this was the case with race, when Alan Keys ran in Maryland for senator, we are not counting his crushing by Obama, then black people would have voted for him, but they did not. But again, you have to be a minority in a minority community in the United States to see this.

Now Hilary, there are a lot of women that hate Hilary, and more men that hate her. Her husband lost the male vote, but won the female vote heavily. In fact that's true in most elections, men vote Republican, women vote Democrat. In the end though, it's not a matter of women voting for Hilary, they'd vote for the Democrat anyways, it's a matter of men not voting for Hilary. That's it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2004, 07:24:48 AM »
^^ yea of course it works also the opposite way.
I am damn sure that no potential republican voter would vote for a black guy, and Im also sure that a few demos would refuse to vote for a black dude and so on.
In my opinion bringing new sexes and races into the picture would split political interests and sex/race issues, and as far as you americans proved that being against abortion is more important than fighting illegal wars to you, Im sure that the sex/race difference part is way more influential to the majority of americans than the actual policies.
This shouldnt be. To prevent it from being just keep the old line-up.

If you disagree with me, I in consequence disagree with you and we're even.  :P
« Last Edit: November 04, 2004, 07:28:37 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2004, 10:44:07 AM »
It seems to me that everyone is ignoring the fight there would be in the Republican party about who runs.

Normally the incumbent party that has had an two term President has their succession obvious already. (The VP)

Gore, Bush I, Nixon after Eisenhower in '60. 

But that's not gonna happen this time as Cheney (hopefully - sorry did I write that?) will have had another heart attack and is too old.

So there is going to be a fight inside the party between moderate Republicans (McCain, Giuliani) and nutcase religious right Republicans.  Now if the moderates of the party win I see no way that anyone could stop them.  Giuliani would slaughter any Democrat.  But if the part fielded some nutcase in the same vein as W. Bush then the Dems would have a good chance.  Especially if people become disillusioned with Bush in the second term. 

Obama is not going to run.  People said JFK went too early but even he did more than 4 years in the Senate (6 or 8 I think).