Author Topic: Something I Don't Get...  (Read 696 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Something I Don't Get...
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2004, 03:42:03 AM »
1. "and your main way to attack me is saying Im absolutely right, but you know it too"  is what I was referring to when I said you're not making sense.

2. "I never made no sense"... double negative... you're an idiot

3. Exactly, people don't have the same ideals, but imagine me bitching about Adolf Hurensohn being the elected leader of Germany... what fuckin difference does it make

4. It's "can't say", not "can't said".

5. You don't rule. You only say that to yourself to make yourself feel better about the stupid shit you say.

6. You may now hop off my bratwurst.
1. well then you made no sense.. LOL!
2. lol... at least funnier than this "can you hear me, great new feature the board has!" bullshit you thought of when I said you sound naive. LOL!
3. of course you could bitch about.. in fact you should. not now, but back then. you shouldnt bitch about him, when youre not from germany? now that takes retardedness onto a whole new level.
4. lol I know. I just typed fast cause I was so excited ... my adrenalin doubles when I own you.
5. and you arent that much smarter than people here, or maybe not smarter at all in some :D cases. you just point out typos and shit like that to make yourself feel better, how's that for your little ass?
6. Du hast - wie immer - angefangen. Also beschwer dich nicht wenn du's jetzt dicke gebacken bekommst  8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2004, 01:09:18 PM »
I'm sure that people will say that Bush got more votes because of voter intimidation, fraudulent counts, etc...

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2004, 02:53:08 PM »
7, Your thinking is off.

O.K.

Lessay it like this. To make it simple to illustrate the point.

In 2000,

49 people voted for Bush.
49 people voted for Gore.
2 people voted for Nadar.

Now; 2004 rolls along.  Wars, death, bad economy, better economy, hatred, and that's just in these 100 people's neighborhood! So they go knocking on doors, trying to GET THE VOTE OUT.

1 of the Nadar people sleeps late tuesday, is late for work, and never makes it to vote.

So Nadar only gets 1 vote.  less than he did last time.

Bush's people got 20 more people to vote, so 69 people voted for Bush.

Gore's people got 15 people to vote, and 2 of their people were convicted of armed robb.... no, I won't go there.

Perhaps 2 or 3 of the Gore people just didn't like Kerry, and didn't vote.  The 15 extras they got all voted Kerry, and the other 46 or 47 voted Kerry... but since all of Bush's people turned out, Bush won.

Notice in this scenario, no Nadar people voted for Bush, and no Gore people voted for Bush. 

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2004, 02:55:18 PM »
Trauma, you shouldn't have... he just doesn't get things like this. I'm starting to think that maybe a diagram will help 7even understand things. I will try to make myself familiar with this paint program, and see if I can start drawing things to help him.

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2004, 02:59:28 PM »
Jesus said to be a light unto the world.  I'm trying. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2004, 03:01:10 PM »
the thing is the voter turnout wasnt that much higher, like 10 percent or so, and also I dont see how ppl who havent voted last election would rather elect bush now.. but well we already had this higher voter turnout argument here, and like then, I dont think this was the main factor
« Last Edit: November 03, 2004, 03:03:37 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2004, 03:05:48 PM »
Because alot of people like what bush stands for.

1) They dont agree that killing 4,000 babies in abortions is right
2) they dont believe that gay people should be able to get married.

that and they believe overall bush could do a better job in things like terrorism.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2004, 03:08:49 PM »
Trauma, you shouldn't have... he just doesn't get things like this. I'm starting to think that maybe a diagram will help 7even understand things. I will try to make myself familiar with this paint program, and see if I can start drawing things to help him.

dont you get that not having the same opinion us you doesnt make someone misunderstanding something? I get what you are thinkin, I just dont think it's accurate. you see the difference.
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2004, 03:13:21 PM »
^^^ Americans don't vote.  It's the cool thing to not do. 

HOWEVER, to a conservative...... if we're getting bombed, we're in the middle of two wars, we have our president getting attacked by everyone from Dan Rather to Osama Bin Ladin.......... then we'll get off our ass and be waiting at the polling booth @ 5 A.M. if that's what it takes. 

So what was apathy turned into stalwart support, much of this turnout was the result of Republican Conservatives feeling they had the opportunity to send a message.

Democrats are much more likely to vote...... so there weren't as many of them to convince to vote, that weren't already voting anyways.  So the Conservatives had a much deeper army of people that were lazy than the Dems did. 

Look @ the map.  ALL OF the center of the country, and all of the south, voted Bush.  This is the heartland, the heart of America, and those are the people who Bush was able to connect to, and get motivated to vote. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2004, 03:16:54 PM »
^^^ Americans don't vote.  It's the cool thing to not do. 

HOWEVER, to a conservative...... if we're getting bombed, we're in the middle of two wars, we have our president getting attacked by everyone from Dan Rather to Osama Bin Ladin.......... then we'll get off our ass and be waiting at the polling booth @ 5 A.M. if that's what it takes. 

So what was apathy turned into stalwart support, much of this turnout was the result of Republican Conservatives feeling they had the opportunity to send a message.

Look @ the map.  ALL OF the center of the country, and all of the south, voted Bush.  This is the heartland, the heart of America, and those are the people who Bush was able to connect to, and get motivated to vote. 

now this is something I can use. thanks.

Democrats are much more likely to vote...... so there weren't as many of them to convince to vote, that weren't already voting anyways.  So the Conservatives had a much deeper army of people that were lazy than the Dems did. 

sounds good, of course I didnt know that.
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2004, 03:51:18 PM »
That's one thing I will give to the conservative voters. They are behind their men 110%, something I can respect. If every citizen did that, there would probably be less complaints and more acceptance of the election results. By the way, I'm over it lol, last night was just depressing, but life goes on.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DAYUM

« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2004, 05:13:38 PM »
Nader is just in to steal votes

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2004, 06:06:27 PM »
Bush recieved so many votes for the same reason people thought Kerry would.  People voted for Kerry becasue they didn't want to see Bush in office again, not because they actually wanted him for president.  The same thing happened on the flip side; you dig?  No candidate had an easy liine.  More people didn't want to see Kerry as president, but whose to say they actually liked Bush.  And right now in America voting for a third party is bogus.  They hated the candidates enough to go out and vote for the other guy. (And America hated Kerry more than Bush).