Author Topic: The Republicans now control the country.  (Read 136 times)

Fathom

• 'G'
The Republicans now control the country.
« on: November 03, 2004, 06:43:03 PM »
Better then those dems in my mind.

Sikotic™

Re: The Republicans now control the country.
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2004, 07:18:57 PM »
So you don't think there should be some check & balances? I tend to side towards the Dems but I wouldn't want them to have full control of Congress and the Exec branch.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2004, 07:23:26 PM »
So you don't think there should be some check & balances? I tend to side towards the Dems but I wouldn't want them to have full control of Congress and the Exec branch.
The watchdogs are still on patrol my man.  If the wrong shit goes down we got that little piece of paper to keep the law in check and the politician's asses in line.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2004, 07:32:58 PM »
The watchdogs are still on patrol my man.  If the wrong shit goes down we got that little piece of paper to keep the law in check and the politician's asses in line.

True, but those sneaky politicians always seems to slip things past us. Now it will be easier.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2004, 08:15:42 PM »
The Republicans already WERE in control of the country.  The Senate has been pro republican since 1994!... and since 94, the U.S. has been losing democratic governorships to Republicans, as well.  It's a trend that's been going on for a decade now. 

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2004, 08:24:01 AM »

True, but those sneaky politicians always seems to slip things past us. Now it will be easier.

True... we gotta be more vigilant on both sides.  Keep fools in check.