Author Topic: why do americans hate canadians?  (Read 476 times)

Don Seer

Re: why do americans hate canadians?
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2004, 08:58:04 AM »

i think china actually have a pretty mature attitude towards space right now.. they're all for cooperation n stuff

btw.. theres something big going down xmas day at jupiter :)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2004, 04:12:12 PM »
I support freedom of speech..... but there are repurcussions, and you have to be responsible for your actions.  If I came to England, found you, and said "You're a punk ass motherfucker"..... I have to be responsible for what I said, and the repurcussion is probably going to be you're going to beat the shit out of me. 

Therefore, if Canadians talk shit about my country, the repurcussion is going to be that I thik they're a bunch of assholes, and don't like them.  Then they go crying on message boards "Why don't Americans like me"....... if they WANT Americans to like them, they should "Learn to keep their mouths shut" like I said above. 

So yeah, I support freedom of speech.

lol...we canadians love you too
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2004, 04:15:57 PM »
canada is awesome... i love it.. i might move there.. eventually
the hate might have something to do with the south park movie...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2004, 04:43:46 PM »
yeah alot of canadians do talk shit about the US and they dont even live here thats another thing that pisses me off

Shut up some of us have a reason to talk shit, and its not any less legitimate because we dont live there
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2004, 04:56:25 PM »
There's hate between our countries???

Honestly, I always thought of our relationship with Canada as almost brotherly. We like to pick on each other, but it's all in fun. I mean, the South Park movie was a complete joke on the U.S. illrational behavior in terms of war, and that has held up to be true. Canada is seen as more liberal, we are seen as more of a bully sometimes. But in the end of the day, both the U.S. and Canada I always seemed to think got along great. We don't always agree, but we still got love for eachother. I say each Canadian gives a U.S. citizen a hug, and each U.S. citizen gives a Canadian a hug. Feel the love... lol.

DAYUM

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2004, 05:12:52 PM »
yeah alot of canadians do talk shit about the US and they dont even live here thats another thing that pisses me off

Shut up some of us have a reason to talk shit, and its not any less legitimate because we dont live there

and whats ur reason bitch?

Suga Foot

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2004, 05:20:18 PM »
There's hate between our countries???

Honestly, I always thought of our relationship with Canada as almost brotherly. We like to pick on each other, but it's all in fun. I mean, the South Park movie was a complete joke on the U.S. illrational behavior in terms of war, and that has held up to be true. Canada is seen as more liberal, we are seen as more of a bully sometimes. But in the end of the day, both the U.S. and Canada I always seemed to think got along great. We don't always agree, but we still got love for eachother. I say each Canadian gives a U.S. citizen a hug, and each U.S. citizen gives a Canadian a hug. Feel the love... lol.

I agree 100% (except for the hugging lol)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2004, 05:40:23 PM »

and whats ur reason bitch?

Check the archives, youre not gettin a seminar from me
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

DAYUM

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2004, 05:41:02 PM »
anyways like i was saying i dont like alot of canadians

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2004, 11:11:46 PM »
^ lol