Author Topic: Murder INC Murdered?  (Read 1889 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: Murder INC Murdered?
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2002, 08:08:02 AM »

Puppet's murdered? - 12 September, 2002 By : Hatesrats
"He May Be White But...
OK the headline was just to get your attention. The White boy we are referring to gets props from every real emcee under the planet. So Robert Smigel and "Triumph" the insult dog had to and diss them, and word on the block is Em aint happy. Our sources tell us Eminem and 50 Cent have recorded a track together MURDERING Conan O'brian's finest. And to make matters worse, the Good Dr. Dre is on the hook helping them put the two in their respective place, where ever that may be. It's ashame the exec's at Shady Records realize what kind of sh*t this one would start and from what we hear, aren't gonna release it."  

Courtesy All PopHop.com

Finally Eminem steps up against someone big inside the community against big dog's instead of these pop cats... Hope this doesn't get squashed like the update suggests.

Discuss This Topic...lol
-------------------------------------------

I'm just fuckin' wit ya Homies....lol
It was to funny to not do it.
P.S...."Cleaning out my closet" was on Mtv when I was writting this....lol
The Irony.

Hatesrats 2oo2

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2002, 08:19:59 AM »
I don't care about any Beefs other than a Chino vs Eminem...if it ever happened ...

;)

Murrow

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2002, 08:44:21 AM »
Hatesrats...jump off the cock, cause the only reason your a Ja Rule pee-pee rider is cause he has been hanging out with Tha Row.  Now you act like he's the shit when before you never gave a fuck.  Can't wait until Aftermath steps on these idiots.

bez

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2002, 09:18:52 AM »
Its about time somebody dissed the fuck out of Murder INC, I hope Em finds the balls which I am sure he has got cos Kim told me and realeases the song.  I mean what is Ja guna do, kill him?

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2002, 09:22:30 AM »
Its about time somebody dissed the fuck out of Murder INC, I hope Em finds the balls which I am sure he has got cos Kim told me and realeases the song.  I mean what is Ja guna do, kill him?

LMAO

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2002, 10:03:05 AM »
Hatesrats...jump off the cock, cause the only reason your a Ja Rule pee-pee rider is cause he has been hanging out with Tha Row.  Now you act like he's the shit when before you never gave a fuck.  Can't wait until Aftermath steps on these idiots.

I don't fuck wit' Pre-teen's...
Grow some pube's on ya pussy homie then talk to me..

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

ALKAHOLIK21

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2002, 12:47:51 PM »
god your gay rat hater

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2002, 04:09:06 PM »
yo....imo i still dont see Dre bein' apart of a diss to some1 that is affilated wit Suge Knight.....and if this does happen and he comes after Ja then why not go ahead and diss Suge......cuz u know that Tha Row and Suge is gonna get in tha mix of thangs and reply to em....but i wont believe this shit till i hear it....

Jome

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2002, 05:40:41 PM »
yo Hatez, don't mock 50 Cent too soon.
I been following him for a while (WAY BEFORE he signed with Shady) and dude's not to be fucked with.
He ain't the next Rakim, but he can spit and he can fight.
I might as well say he's the first real gangsta on Aftermath.
He been shot several times, and still alive.
He got funny punches too, and he's way better than the average N.Y. cat.
At first I found his flow annoying, but soon I got into him.

50 in a XXL interview:
"This record-label bitch was like: "o-o-ohh, so you got a bulletproof vest on?"
I was like: "Bitch, Pastor Troy is running around with machine-guns in the streets, shut up"

S.G.V.

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2002, 07:26:46 PM »

50 in a XXL interview:
"This record-label bitch was like: "o-o-ohh, so you got a bulletproof vest on?"
I was like: "Bitch, Pastor Troy is running around with machine-guns in the streets, shut up"

what is he trying to say?...that pastor troy is gonna blast him?

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2002, 12:02:06 AM »
Cheap attempt to get 2 quater's heard....lol
Eminem is fallin' off fast (5.4 in the burb's don't mean shitt).
And his content has just taken another fall backwards.
All of his mommy bashing must be over....now he has another target, Make a household name off of someone who got Famous cause of Ja.

50 cent ain't worth shitt....rather hear Obie. ImO
Danm!!! Eminem is doing everything correct, 50's nuttz are swingin' with Shady fan's....It's funny as fuck.

Make that doe Slim....These foo's will buy anything you tell them 2.

I don't really consider myself a 50 cent fan, i've never really been interested in him before he signed with Shady Records and i'm not that interested now to be honest, but i've heard some of the shit he's done on the newest g unit tape and he has proved he can spit, put it this way i'd rather buy his upcoming record on Shady Records that buy anything Ja drops because I know it will be 10 times the quality of Ja's.
And as for Em falling off, thats your opinion and all but he's 10 times the MC Ja will ever be, Ja's never dropped anything comparable to anything Em has dropped imo. How can you talk on Em's content when Ja doesn't even have anything worth saying, it's just the same recycled love sick pop that he's always doing.

I don't have any beef with you, I respect you 'cos most of the time you speak alot of truth but just because Em has recorded this diss doesn't mean you have the right to judge his fans, it was Ja & Irv that started this shit in the first place anyways! They practically called Aftermath/Shady Records out. It's like they say, if you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Murrow

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2002, 08:53:02 PM »
Hatesrats, how old are you, 30?  Man shut up cause your ass is funny with all your homosexual Ja-Rule pics.  Saying his last album was one of the best in '01, when you prolly just got it since he started sucking dick for Tha Row.

Jome

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2002, 12:25:04 AM »

what is he trying to say?...that pastor troy is gonna blast him?

nah, I think it's more of a "I aint that bad, just look at Pastor Troy, he's REALLY crazy" or sumthin like that.

Still awaiting response from Haterats...

S.G.V.

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2002, 03:16:10 AM »

nah, I think it's more of a "I aint that bad, just look at Pastor Troy, he's REALLY crazy" or sumthin like that.

Still awaiting response from Haterats...

lol...i see...yea i wouldnt fuck with pastor troy either....

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2002, 08:05:45 AM »
yo Hatez, don't mock 50 Cent too soon.
I been following him for a while (WAY BEFORE he signed with Shady) and dude's not to be fucked with.

Word I followed (50) him mildly for a minute before all the Shady shitt.....and dude's got some spitt, but Shady fan's make him the next coming. That's why I diss the dude.
It seem's like Eminem Fan's have a quick finger everytime someone bashes him, so I like to wild yall' up.
In all honesty I could give 2 fucC's about the whole Murder InC/Aftermath beef..? ...lol Why the fuck should I take sides.... ;) what they do donn't affect me either way. anyways...
what people say about my taste or non taste in Hiphop, could really mean as much to me as what yall' had for breakfest "I STILL DON"T GIVE A FUCK" I use music for what it's made for....to bump.
Taking side's in Beef's that have nothin' to do with you is fucken stupid. ImO

Just buy it & bump it.
If you don't like it....turn off the radio.
-------------------------------------

Yo homie I'm 25 year's old.....And I'm a fan of good music, so game reconize game. I've been privilaged enough to have copped artist's first cd's before they were names.....so this statement of your's is irrelevent to me. (Ja's have been a collective I've had for a while since his first solo....not my Fav, but I bump the shitt...why front.)

As far as Em's content goes.....I really belive that Eminem has a gift of pen, but wastes his talent on stupid diss record's that make him seem worthless. ImO I can give to fuck's bout' Britney or Moby or Triumph the insult dogg...ect
Why don't em fan's ever talk about these worthless disses?
What about Nsync...or Christina?
ImO those record's damage his lp's and make his album lopsided.
Hence...why I think his contet hurt's when he put's this shitt on record's.

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2