Author Topic: I WAS WRONG  (Read 503 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
I WAS WRONG
« on: November 04, 2004, 10:28:29 AM »
I was wrong - Trauma was right.

I grossly overestimated the American people's ability to think independently without thinking about the church/negative ads/trumped up fear of terrorism.

I heard two really good comments about this election.  One was on here in my prediction thread about how nearly all of the major cities (ie. the parts of America that live in the 21st century not the 19th) voted Kerry.  This made me think how unfortunate it is that those people who are actually under the  biggest threat from terrorism chose Kerry to lead them, whereas the rural areas that chose Bush are in no danger from terrorism.  I am moving to London in January, and I am in far more danger from terrorists than the likes of Trauma and most Bush supporters.  Bush invading Iraq = millions more terrorists and terrorist sympathisers. 

An American from New York on another site said (jokingly) that maybe it is time for another civil war.  It seems to me that if the West and East Coasts united to get rid of the hicks in the middle, the world would be a better place. lol.

Anyway, I was wrong about the election.

Suga Foot

Re: I WAS WRONG
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2004, 11:43:09 AM »

^this would be cool lol

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2004, 12:19:43 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

One shouldn't attack the ideals of Jesus because there are people who claim to belive in them but refuse to act in accordance with them. The Church itself had stayed so far away from the ideals it's ridiculous. It isn't Jesus's fault Bush is an asshole or that he wants to ban gay marriage. Realistically speaking, do New York and California need the south at all anymore? I mean back in the day when the North took over, the South had a resource that was needed for the economy, but today the North could separate and probably wouldn't be any worse off. I don't agree with associating hte teachings of Jesus with Bush, but I wouldn't mind that split as you show it. Canada would be a lot better off, and the Democrats would be rid of hte Republicans.

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2004, 12:34:06 PM »
I grossly overestimated the American people's ability to think independently without thinking about the church/negative ads/trumped up fear of terrorism.
I'm not overly religious. I don't watch much TV, and didn't see many negative ads. I fear terrorism as much as the next person. I think independently. I voted for Bush.

I heard two really good comments about this election.  One was on here in my prediction thread about how nearly all of the major cities (ie. the parts of America that live in the 21st century not the 19th) voted Kerry.
You really show your ignorance with these comments. Have you ever been to America? How can you say that people are living in the 19th century without being here?
Texas has 3 cities in the top 10 biggest cities in our country. It voted for Bush. How do you explain that? Phoenix Arizona is the 6th biggest city in America and That State went to Bush. How do you explain that? Face it, we support the President.

Bush was the first president since 1988 to get more than 50% of the popular vote. I guess it's just the people living in ignorance right?

Bush also got the most popular votes EVER with 59 million. Those silly hicks are at it again.

This made me think how unfortunate it is that those people who are actually under the  biggest threat from terrorism chose Kerry to lead them, whereas the rural areas that chose Bush are in no danger from terrorism.  I am moving to London in January, and I am in far more danger from terrorists than the likes of Trauma and most Bush supporters.  Bush invading Iraq = millions more terrorists and terrorist sympathizers. 
You really don't understand the problem of worldwide terrorism do you? Jihad had been around LONG before the United States, and long before Britain. These people would continue to attack us even if we took every last troop out of the middle east. It's all about pretexts for the jihadists. Take a look at France and the threats it faces for banning headscarves in it's schools. Wasn't France 110% opposed to the war in Iraq? Take a look at the filmmaker that was killed in Amsterdam yesterday just for making a film criticizing Islam. Take a look at how his picture was spit upon by muslims who obviously supported the killing. I could go on and on and show you more examples that Muslims across the world aren't fighting a war of defense, but a war of offense. Kerry has shown time and time again, that he didn't understand this, and he didn't have the balls to confront it.

An American from New York on another site said (jokingly) that maybe it is time for another civil war.  It seems to me that if the West and East Coasts united to get rid of the hicks in the middle, the world would be a better place. lol.
I think civil war in the UK is a good idea. Those ignorant non-city dwellers aren't even worth the air they breath. The world would be a better place without them. How does that comment sit with you?

Anyways, You're a fucking moron.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2004, 01:21:11 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If you don't live in New York City or Los Angeles, do you really fear terrorism?  Anyone living in Arkasa or Alabama and fears terrorism is among the stupidest people in the history of mankind. Bush could probably tell them that Kerry's a witch and they'd believe it. Do you really think there is anything in Oregon that  Muslim Terrorist want to attack?

Oh and by the way, if you go back far enough in history you'd probably find out that it was the Catholics that started a lot of the anger amongst Muslim extremists. Why would France ban the hijab? Wasn't France one of hte first to promote freedom of religion? Oh how much better off we'd be if Napolean had won. Stupid Britain should've just let him win, they were destined to lose anyway.

Thirteen

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2004, 01:33:27 PM »
i voted for bush

i live in niagara falls, about 30 minutes away they found a terrorist cell in lackawanna, they found blueprints of the Niagara Hydroelectric powerplant on a terrorist website and i'm in the military

anything you'd like to say to me about voting for bush?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2004, 01:39:07 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I can understand people in New York state being cautious, but not in Idaho, or wherever. I don't hate Bush. I also don't think these decisions rest on one man, but I'm concerned that this regime will bring upon more unneccessary war. I'm also afraid they'll piss off the wrong person and a massive strike will hit New York or Washington. Anythings possible, and if a Nuke hit's New York, then I'll be hurt here in Toronto just as bad as if I were in New York. I'm also a Christian, and one who strongly belives in Christian values and I don't care to see innocent people killed all over the world at the hands of war.

pappy

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2004, 01:43:21 PM »
im from nyc, 30 minutes outside of manhattan an i still voted for bush.  And i have no faith what so ever bush could prevent another terroist attack from happenin in manhattan again.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2004, 01:50:07 PM »
im from nyc, 30 minutes outside of manhattan an i still voted for bush.  And i have no faith what so ever bush could prevent another terroist attack from happenin in manhattan again.

you voted for Bush  ??? ??? typo isnt it?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2004, 01:51:00 PM »
« Last Edit: November 04, 2004, 01:54:53 PM by Woodrow »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2004, 01:51:38 PM »

anything you'd like to say to me about voting for bush?

Since you are in the military, do you believe proportionality should have been a guideline to the war in Iraq?

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2004, 01:52:32 PM »
Tom, why did you vote for Bush?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2004, 03:26:31 PM »
You really don't understand the problem of worldwide terrorism do you? Jihad had been around LONG before the United States, and long before Britain. These people would continue to attack us even if we took every last troop out of the middle east. It's all about pretexts for the jihadists. Take a look at France and the threats it faces for banning headscarves in it's schools. Wasn't France 110% opposed to the war in Iraq? Take a look at the filmmaker that was killed in Amsterdam yesterday just for making a film criticizing Islam. Take a look at how his picture was spit upon by muslims who obviously supported the killing. I could go on and on and show you more examples that Muslims across the world aren't fighting a war of defense, but a war of offense. Kerry has shown time and time again, that he didn't understand this, and he didn't have the balls to confront it.

Quit think jihad = terrorism. Of course the concept of defense of Islam has been around before America because Islam has been here before America. The way you seemingly tie random things together to justify your stupid stance is gettin old.

The only reason theres a "worldwide terrorism" problem is because of your govt. Ignore that if you may.

Random directors gettin killed in random Europeans countries is not representative of world wide Islamic terrorism. Ignore that if u may.

Those bums threatening France is one tear drop in a pool of hatred towards America. Try again.

Muslims spittin on the picture of an anti Muslim is representative of world wide Islam? Lol. Try Again.

So tell me now Englewood, what is this offensive war that Muslims are fighting? A bunch of disenfranchised poor fucks who have no control over their own countries is now targeting the greatest military power in the world , in an act of offensive aggression? Laughable. Completely utterly fuckin laughable.

I think you clowning the C level posters in here done gassed you up into thinking youre actually proving something. Dont forget youre my biatch, my Mauzip, my C walker, my Trauma, dont forget that, and take this garbage of a post out of here.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2004, 04:05:34 PM »
They caught a muslim a few months ago videotaping the Charlotte skyline, and he had a car full of pictures of buildings and skyscrapers.  To act like Charlotte, where I live, the 2nd largest banking center in America (behind only New York, which was already bombed twice), isn't a target, is a little naieve, don't you think?

More evidence that a dumbass sitting in a foriegn country has no fucking business running his mouth about American politics. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2004, 04:20:10 PM »

More evidence that a dumbass sitting in a foriegn country has no fucking business running his mouth about American politics. 

My pubic hair has more business talkin about American politics than you do faggot
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll