Author Topic: I WAS WRONG  (Read 510 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I WAS WRONG
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2004, 04:23:03 PM »
They caught a muslim a few months ago videotaping the Charlotte skyline, and he had a car full of pictures of buildings and skyscrapers.  To act like Charlotte, where I live, the 2nd largest banking center in America (behind only New York, which was already bombed twice), isn't a target, is a little naieve, don't you think?

More evidence that a dumbass sitting in a foriegn country has no fucking business running his mouth about American politics. 

They also caught Mossad (Israeli intelligence) agents videotaping the Empire State building... nobody cares though, huh?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2004, 05:10:40 PM »
They caught a muslim a few months ago videotaping the Charlotte skyline, and he had a car full of pictures of buildings and skyscrapers.  To act like Charlotte, where I live, the 2nd largest banking center in America (behind only New York, which was already bombed twice), isn't a target, is a little naieve, don't you think?

More evidence that a dumbass sitting in a foriegn country has no fucking business running his mouth about American politics. 

Yeah and a lot of the Terrorists came from Canada. I'm not scared, because I'm not stupid enough to fall for bull shit. I bet you stayed indoors during the whole sniper thing, because he might suddenly leave Washington and attack you. You idiots are so filled with fear it's disgusting. I'm not even a big Michael Moore fan, but he was right in Bowling For Columbine when he said that. I've actually spoken to my American relatives and they actually do lock their doors and windows even when they're home. I don't even lock mine if I leave, so long as I'll be home with in the hour. And don't make it seem like I'm some foreigner who doesn't know shit, because I frequently venture down south. Toronto isn't exactly far away from the states, and it's like the 4th largest city in North America. Bigger than any city in yiour precious south. Toronto is as American as you can get in Canada. It's nothing like the rest of this country. The problem with Americans like you is that you take foreigner and make it seem like it means inferior. I probably have as much access to American knowledge in Toronto as any major American, and more than the minor ones. Sorry pal, but Charlotte doesn't count as a major city.

Terrorist attacking Charlotte? They might rob your bank but that's it. What is there to bomb in Charlotte that would make an impact on the world?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2004, 05:30:09 PM by Shallow »

pappy

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2004, 05:15:27 PM »
im from nyc, 30 minutes outside of manhattan an i still voted for bush.  And i have no faith what so ever bush could prevent another terroist attack from happenin in manhattan again.

you voted for Bush  ??? ??? typo isnt it?
my bad i meant i didnt

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2004, 05:32:54 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Am I the only one that knew it was a typo. NYC doesn't vote for Bush. They even booed Giuliani for supporting Bush. You can't fool NYC voters with simple propaganda.

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2004, 06:35:38 PM »
NYC knows whats up, thats why, dont you think its strange, that all the states that got attacked on 9/11 voted for kerry? thats cause they know what the fuck is up unlike Hickland which is going to be the new name of the rest of the US when this new civil war starts.

Woodrow

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2004, 10:00:36 PM »

Yeah and a lot of the Terrorists came from Canada. I'm not scared, because I'm not stupid enough to fall for bull shit. I bet you stayed indoors during the whole sniper thing, because he might suddenly leave Washington and attack you. You idiots are so filled with fear it's disgusting. I'm not even a big Michael Moore fan, but he was right in Bowling For Columbine when he said that. I've actually spoken to my American relatives and they actually do lock their doors and windows even when they're home. I don't even lock mine if I leave, so long as I'll be home with in the hour. And don't make it seem like I'm some foreigner who doesn't know shit, because I frequently venture down south. Toronto isn't exactly far away from the states, and it's like the 4th largest city in North America. Bigger than any city in yiour precious south. Toronto is as American as you can get in Canada. It's nothing like the rest of this country. The problem with Americans like you is that you take foreigner and make it seem like it means inferior. I probably have as much access to American knowledge in Toronto as any major American, and more than the minor ones. Sorry pal, but Charlotte doesn't count as a major city.

Terrorist attacking Charlotte? They might rob your bank but that's it. What is there to bomb in Charlotte that would make an impact on the world?

Stop posting. You're a fucking moron.

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2004, 10:09:15 PM »
People want civil war because they're precious presidential candidate didn't win.  Learn to cope.  You're fucking losers, you ought to be used to it by now. 

davida.b.

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2004, 10:11:05 PM »

FINALLY, SOMEONE SPEAKS OUT AGAINST THIS CAT!!! I was starting to wonder if I was the only person here besides smartass that realized that Shallow is a douche.

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2004, 10:43:00 PM »
Shallow, lemme clarify something for you, with pictures, maybe it'll help you out a little bit.

Downtown Toronto:

Downtown Charlotte:

So keep filing us away as a hick town like Mayberry if it makes you feel better... but as I said, we're the second biggest financial center in the United States, and the first biggest has been bombed twice. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2004, 10:52:19 PM »

Please explain.

And Trauma let's get something straight. I'm not trying to make Charlotte seem like Bitters Arkansas, but it isn't as big as Toronto, New York or LA. Particularly in the world view. If terrorst wanterd to make an impact they'd hit a major city like New York or Washigton D.C., because it ges the point across. Charlotte won't mean shit to the world.

Oh and that's only a part of Down town Toronto. I hate downtown Toronto, but it's still bigger than Charlotte.

And Davida B. Who the fuck are you? Have we even had any interaction? Smartass? This guy thinks some reject from the 36 Mafia is better than Eminem, and I don't. That's why he sees I'm a douche?

All I know is if you guys into War after War in the next 4 years, don't say the intelligent rational side of the world didn't warn you. I'll be fine up here in Canada. And If I have to I'll move North, or to Australia.

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2004, 10:55:58 PM »
Don't move to Australia.  You'd hate it over there too.  The Prime Minister is a firm supporter of Bush, just won a crushing election victory, so he apparently has the support of most of Australia.

The funny thing about Australia is, too, that everybody ALREADY lives on the west and east coasts..... so you can't blame Howard getting elected on all the hicks in the middle, lol... there aren't any. 

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2004, 10:57:41 PM »
Yes its amazing how one or two countries in the world can tolerate Bush. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2004, 08:04:29 AM »
Don't move to Australia.  You'd hate it over there too.  The Prime Minister is a firm supporter of Bush, just won a crushing election victory, so he apparently has the support of most of Australia.

The funny thing about Australia is, too, that everybody ALREADY lives on the west and east coasts..... so you can't blame Howard getting elected on all the hicks in the middle, lol... there aren't any. 

Thanks for the tip. I only mentioned Australia because it's far away from middle east and here, but I have no idea hw the political landscape looked. And it's not that I hate it here, or in the states. I don't hate Bush, I'm just a little worried what his administration might do, and what others might do in retaliation. I'm not talking about Terrorists, I'm talking about War.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2004, 08:10:34 AM by Shallow »

Don Seer

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2004, 08:28:47 AM »

move to england.. you'll get treated better as an immigrant than people who have lived here all their lives..

starting with a free home...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2004, 08:36:02 AM »

move to england.. you'll get treated better as an immigrant than people who have lived here all their lives..

starting with a free home...

They just give away free houses?

Well no big war has started yet, so I'll wait and see. I'm not certain Bush will bring trouble, I'm just a little worried.