Author Topic: wcrydaz is taking a big shit on dubcnn & westcoast2k  (Read 774 times)

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
wcrydaz is taking a big shit on dubcnn & westcoast2k
« on: November 04, 2004, 11:08:16 AM »
seriously, they're shitting on you guys with all these interviews their droping. the people that run that site are morons but they hittin everyone with video interviews from big named people left & right.  dubcnn & westcoast2k needs to step their game up. ya have fallen off hard.

mauzip

Re: wcrydaz is taking a big shit on dubcnn & westcoast2k
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2004, 11:11:28 AM »
how many video interviews did nima and yash make that they didn't put up yet?

lpz213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2004, 11:14:03 AM »
plus wcrydaz has a gang of bomb azz songs to download i havent seen that here :-\

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2004, 11:14:54 AM »
overseer do you want a whole shitload of songs?
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2004, 11:17:24 AM »
we havent slowed down in any way.. we havent stopped doing stuff.. we still have things to do... some things have been screwed up like nima's laptop getting lost/stolen in LA (its in the UK now, a guy has it.. but its been 4 months and i still cant arrange to get it sent to nima or me.. its stupid...). plus we just took on a whole new bunch of staff

we still have things coming.. we arent comparing ourselves to anything, there are no rules, we dont get paid for this.. its easy to sit there and say "ya'll should blah blah".. i got a full time job.. most the time i'm on this forum i'm on here from work.. at times even thats hard to get away with. everyone else has their own things going on personally.. e.g. yash has been in hospital lately etc..  

at the end the day, i dont care what they or anyone else is doing.. its not healthy to spend life watching and commenting on everyone else.. everyone does what they can.. why can't you respect that?

as for wc2k... lil jay does that -solo- for him to maintain that is a huge effort. .ya'll should respect that
« Last Edit: November 04, 2004, 11:18:57 AM by Overseer »

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2004, 11:24:54 AM »
we havent slowed down in any way.. we havent stopped doing stuff.. we still have things to do... some things have been screwed up like nima's laptop getting lost/stolen in LA (its in the UK now, a guy has it.. but its been 4 months and i still cant arrange to get it sent to nima or me.. its stupid...). plus we just took on a whole new bunch of staff

we still have things coming.. we arent comparing ourselves to anything, there are no rules, we dont get paid for this.. its easy to sit there and say "ya'll should blah blah".. i got a full time job.. most the time i'm on this forum i'm on here from work.. at times even thats hard to get away with. everyone else has their own things going on personally.. e.g. yash has been in hospital lately etc..  

at the end the day, i dont care what they or anyone else is doing.. its not healthy to spend life watching and commenting on everyone else.. everyone does what they can.. why can't you respect that?

as for wc2k... lil jay does that -solo- for him to maintain that is a huge effort. .ya'll should respect that

u make very good points. im just saying you guys used to come thru with a lot more shit in the past & as of lately ya have fallen off. im just speaking my opinion.

btw, wtf was nima doing in LA by himself? isnt he a 16 yr old from germany?

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2004, 11:31:46 AM »
he wasnt by himself for all of it.. yash + a friend of his were there too..

the rest of the time he spent with other people..

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2004, 11:34:57 AM »
when could we expect the Daz interview?

Acgrundy

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2004, 12:58:30 PM »
Fuck man, it ain't nima's fault, it these fuckin wack ass posters on this forum.  Y'all don't discuss anything.  Yall ain't westcoast fans, and thats for real. at least 50% of all onlyl yall care about is snoop dogg, game, aftermath and dpg.  thats it.  How many fuckin topics about drop it like its hot do we need?  How many topics about daz do we need?  Hell Nima just went and interviewed wack ass daz, cause thats all you guys care about.  Hell, I woulda rather seen SGV go interview B-Real, but yall don't give a fuck about him, it would be a wasted effort.

Shit, I posted up a mixtape by M-Dash which is bangin, full up in free in mp3, and yall don't give a fuck.  I just put up a whole 19 track mac dre bootleg I made, and hardly anyone gives a fuck.  yet snoop dogg's wack ass album gets like 6 threads and hundreds of reply's, and that shit ain't even released.  His single, drop it like its hot, has gotten more attention/threads/replys on this forum then probably every bay area artist combined.

You guys ain't westcoast fans.  well some of you are, but most aren't.  This a westcoast rap forum, not a snoop dogg forum.  Discuss some other rappers, listen to some other shit.  Thats what they do on WCRydaz.  they listen to all the westcoast rappers, not the select 10%.  So don't blame the shit on the site, blame it on yourselves.  Shit I can't even hardly find a topic on here anymore that interests me, cause its all the same fuckin shit everyday.  snoop dogg this, daz that, dr dre this, deathrow that. 

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2004, 01:06:34 PM »
Dirty Rat - Rookie of the Year
New Game & Scipio Mixtape "Cali Untouchable Radio Pt. 3" 
Whatever happened to Phalos Mode?? 
Slept On Album by The Team "The Negro League" 
can someone give me info on First Degree The D.E. 
Can Somebody Interview J-Dog From IV Life? 
Can someone post Mac Dre's discography... 
XL Middleton "Fuck A Mixtape Vol. 2" D/L here  « 1 2 »
Phil_The_Agony-The_Aromatic_Album-2004-EGO 
Dj Unemploid - California Luv (Free Mixtape DL)
A Mac Dre Bootleg that I made   

All topics on the main page that don't have to deal with "mainstream" artists.

SGV

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2004, 01:08:35 PM »
Hell, I woulda rather seen SGV go interview B-Real, but yall don't give a fuck about him, it would be a wasted effort.

You may get that wish.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2004, 01:20:53 PM »
lol@ takin a shit on a website.. ya'll crack me up sometimes lol

and u don't worry what i was doing in L.A. or am gonna be doing in L.A. by myself... i think you're just a little bit too eager to create controversy left and right with your posts..

but hey, if it makes you happy, go ahead! i don't care, lol

SGV

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2004, 01:30:05 PM »
My computer catching a virus set me back a little, but don't trip, we got shit coming.

Interviews from Sinful, Kemo, Sick Jacken, Mellow Man Ace, Sen Dog, and introducing Malverde, Reazn, Global City and others.

Ya'll don't know.

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2004, 02:52:38 PM »
im just letting u guys know that you've been slipping & right now,  wcrydaz > dubcnn.

dont get angry. im not trying to start shit. im just trying to motivate you clowns to get back on your game.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2004, 03:24:25 PM »
Man Get the fuck out....DUBCNN all the way and why??? because they are universal now it aint only west coast and Im Supporting that nuthing againts rydaz but u should shut tha fuck up cuz Dubcnn got alot of shit coming ....MAMAS FUNK PRODUCTIONS coming soon By The WAy