Author Topic: wcrydaz is taking a big shit on dubcnn & westcoast2k  (Read 777 times)

Don Seer

Re: wcrydaz is taking a big shit on dubcnn & westcoast2k
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2004, 03:44:43 PM »
Hell Nima just went and interviewed wack ass daz, cause thats all you guys care about. 

what the fuck?  i'm amazed nima didn't say this himself

here's the straight facts...

DAZ CALLED NIMA UP, SENT HIM THE ALBUM COVER AND ASKED HIM TO DO THE INTERVIEW

SGV

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2004, 03:49:36 PM »
im just letting u guys know that you've been slipping & right now,  wcrydaz > dubcnn.

dont get angry. im not trying to start shit. im just trying to motivate you clowns to get back on your game.

Nobodies angry. You're entitled to your opinion kiddo, it's all good. But, don't call us clowns, cuz I know for a fact that you wouldn't tell me or anyone else from the site that to our faces. So calm down internet tough guy.

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2004, 03:51:42 PM »
My computer catching a virus set me back a little, but don't trip, we got shit coming.

excuses will get you no where in life. theres something called Norton. ::)  Use it.

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2004, 03:54:29 PM »
jomo u take your job too seriously. its the internet u fag. theres no reason to move this shit. especially if its westcoast.

Jome

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2004, 03:55:52 PM »
35 news/audio/show reviews etc. updates in less than 2 weeks, LMAO @ slowed down.. clown.

Jome

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2004, 03:56:36 PM »
jomo u take your job too seriously. its the internet u fag. theres no reason to move this shit. especially if its westcoast.

It's not Westcoast you homothug, it's bitching & being an asshole.

SGV

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2004, 04:01:31 PM »

excuses will get you no where in life. theres something called Norton. ::)  Use it.

LMAO @ Excuses. If I have no computer at my house to upload and work on, what am I gonna do? LOL. You're an idiot. Norton don't catch every virus, if it did, I wouldn't have a virus now. Nonetheless, you're a bitter little guy. Upset cuz you don't do nothing but talk shit online. It's coo to have your own opinion, it's another thing to try and clown. You're net thug, plain and simple. Keep it moving.

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2004, 04:02:13 PM »

It's not Westcoast you homothug, it's bitching & being an asshole.

notice how everything was cool untill u came and fucked everything up. get a life u fuckin hermit.

Acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2004, 04:04:34 PM »
Hell Nima just went and interviewed wack ass daz, cause thats all you guys care about. 

I have nothing against daz being interviewed for wcc.  thats not my point, my point is that too many people on here are too close minded and don't check out much westcoast rap.  Take for instance Nima's interview with Bishop.  Did anybody on this forum discuss that?  Not that I saw.

Jome

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2004, 04:09:51 PM »
notice how everything was cool untill u came and fucked everything up. get a life u fuckin hermit.

Instead of being a mark ass jealous moron, why don't you get a site yourself or put in some work on someones site.. ?
As of right now, you're just a whining bitch on a forum, while Dubcnn is getting more hits than ever.  8)

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2004, 04:21:11 PM »

LMAO @ Excuses. If I have no computer at my house to upload and work on, what am I gonna do? LOL. You're an idiot. Norton don't catch every virus, if it did, I wouldn't have a virus now. Nonetheless, you're a bitter little guy. Upset cuz you don't do nothing but talk shit online. It's coo to have your own opinion, it's another thing to try and clown. You're net thug, plain and simple. Keep it moving.

aren't u some fat ugly dude who came on mtv?  dont make me pull out the tape and expose your ass elliot.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2004, 04:24:32 PM by Dr. Dre's Ghost Producer »

davida.b.

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2004, 04:25:03 PM »

I have nothing against daz being interviewed for wcc.  thats not my point, my point is that too many people on here are too close minded and don't check out much westcoast rap.  Take for instance Nima's interview with Bishop.  Did anybody on this forum discuss that?  Not that I saw.

good point. The situation ain't really all to different at Wcrydaz though. A thread about Potluck,Hiero, Abstract Rude, etc barely get any posts.

SGV

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2004, 04:27:10 PM »
LMAO @ Judging my looks. A little suspect there kiddo. LOL @ Exposing me. I'll show you the tape. I don't give a fuck. On that same tape, I have my appearance on Jose Luis Sin Censura, I'll show you that too. Aren't you a Cerote though?

Fat Ugly Dudes >>>>> Cerotes

The Watcher

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2004, 04:59:10 PM »
you dudes bitchin are clowns, for real

let dubcnn do their thing, mind your own business. worryin about other peoples business isnt good for you, you'll end up havin a heart attack about it. who the fuck really gives a shit about who updates a site more?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2004, 06:22:28 PM »
What surprises me is the fact that you guys actually care what this guy thinks, and replied....

I would've just deleted this thread, banned him, and that's that.