Author Topic: wcrydaz is taking a big shit on dubcnn & westcoast2k  (Read 773 times)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re: wcrydaz is taking a big shit on dubcnn & westcoast2k
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2004, 07:40:06 PM »
Fuck man, it ain't nima's fault, it these fuckin wack ass posters on this forum.  Y'all don't discuss anything.  Yall ain't westcoast fans, and thats for real. at least 50% of all onlyl yall care about is snoop dogg, game, aftermath and dpg.  thats it.  How many fuckin topics about drop it like its hot do we need?  How many topics about daz do we need?  Hell Nima just went and interviewed wack ass daz, cause thats all you guys care about.  Hell, I woulda rather seen SGV go interview B-Real, but yall don't give a fuck about him, it would be a wasted effort.

Shit, I posted up a mixtape by M-Dash which is bangin, full up in free in mp3, and yall don't give a fuck.  I just put up a whole 19 track mac dre bootleg I made, and hardly anyone gives a fuck.  yet snoop dogg's wack ass album gets like 6 threads and hundreds of reply's, and that shit ain't even released.  His single, drop it like its hot, has gotten more attention/threads/replys on this forum then probably every bay area artist combined.

You guys ain't westcoast fans.  well some of you are, but most aren't.  This a westcoast rap forum, not a snoop dogg forum.  Discuss some other rappers, listen to some other shit.  Thats what they do on WCRydaz.  they listen to all the westcoast rappers, not the select 10%.  So don't blame the shit on the site, blame it on yourselves.  Shit I can't even hardly find a topic on here anymore that interests me, cause its all the same fuckin shit everyday.  snoop dogg this, daz that, dr dre this, deathrow that. 

true true

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2004, 08:57:13 PM »
Hell, I woulda rather seen SGV go interview B-Real, but yall don't give a fuck about him, it would be a wasted effort.

You may get that wish.

holla!!!  :o
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2004, 12:09:10 AM »
What surprises me is the fact that you guys actually care what this guy thinks, and replied....

I would've just deleted this thread, banned him, and that's that.

lol @ this jealous jew. quit crying on the internet u little bitch.

Don Seer

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2004, 12:18:53 AM »
jamal a jew? lol...  thats a new one!

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2004, 12:20:06 AM »
What surprises me is the fact that you guys actually care what this guy thinks, and replied....

I would've just deleted this thread, banned him, and that's that.

lol @ this jealous jew. quit crying on the internet u little bitch.

First of all, don't flatter yourself by thinking that any human being would be jealous of your illiterate netbanging self. It's ironic that you say I'm crying on the internet when you're the one dedicating your time to bitching and complaining about a message board not being as good as another.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2004, 12:22:31 AM »
Not only are you complaining, but you've made close to 900 posts on the board. You must be running out of things to do at home. Don't worry, once your mom gets home from servicing your block, community service as your family likes to call it, I'm sure she'll be glad to breastfeed your ugly ass.

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2004, 12:38:53 AM »
Not only are you complaining, but you've made close to 900 posts on the board. You must be running out of things to do at home. Don't worry, once your mom gets home from servicing your block, community service as your family likes to call it, I'm sure she'll be glad to breastfeed your ugly ass.

lmao @ stupid kufi head muthafucka replying twice. I've must've gotten to ya..lol.. ive been here 2 yrs. you been banned multiply times & still return to this site. only a pathetic jew like yourself would contasntly return. you must live a miserable life. do yourself a favor & kill yourself.

*smacks his moms face with mein kempf*

DAYUM

« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2004, 01:24:09 AM »
ban this fool please...

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2004, 01:31:38 AM »
ban this fool please...

A message board = a place to place to speak your mind. not everyone is going to agree with what you say.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2004, 06:16:24 AM »
....i'm just here for the gspot and to share my music. Sites still great though, not like they're getting paid. When you run a website for free, your job, and the rest of your life usually take priority. Hell I don't even have the time to update my soundclick page that much and wont till after xmas when work slows down again.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

C-Swift

« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2004, 06:30:10 AM »
All folks need to do over here is start requesting interviews to go down, I did at http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=60921.0 and maybe something will happen ;D

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2004, 07:29:46 AM »
LMAO @ Judging my looks. A little suspect there kiddo. LOL @ Exposing me. I'll show you the tape. I don't give a fuck. On that same tape, I have my appearance on Jose Luis Sin Censura, I'll show you that too. Aren't you a Cerote though?

Fat Ugly Dudes >>>>> Cerotes

^ ROTFL  :laugh:

Daddy Rich

« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2004, 02:07:20 PM »
i frequent the wcrydaz site but i got mad luv for this site too im not here as much but  cats like nima and sgv and lil jay are really puttin in work and got the right atitude for west coast progression i agree with acgrundy hell i hear that alot how the fans here favor only about 3 or 4 rappers and dont give anyone else a chance but that wont stop me from comin here i will post my music here if u like it thats cool if u dont check it out well thats cool too but i appreciate wut the cats from this site do for artists like myself they do wut alot of other cats in the industry wont do and thats shed some light on the West because there is talent here and we need to be heard anyway dont try and make this a wcrydaz vs dubcc vs westcoast2k because they all have the same goal and i support all equally the fans just goptta wake up and give everyone a try hell u never know u might like it thats my 2 pennies keep doin wut u doin dubcc ima be postin over here alot more and if there is anything yall need from me or Savage life let it be known its all luv same for u lil jay pz

Styles

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2004, 12:11:05 AM »
I agree with D. Rich....

Our sites work together.. not competing. Our goal at westcoastrydaz isn't to compete, but to make artists "shine"... and bring the West Coast back. Everything else I could give a fuck about...

I never stop giving props to the boys here.. also to Lil Jay at Westcoast2k... Lil Jay does the damn thing by himself...

If you want "more" out of Dubcnn or anybody else, then please address it with them without bringing my site into this.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2004, 07:08:49 AM »
we weren't saying anything bad about WCrydaz, sites a god send. Especially the sound check forum, day I found that it was like xmas. Plus you have a large base of users that up shit unlike a very very few amout that we got here.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface