Author Topic: Mel Man  (Read 263 times)

Hittman2001

Mel Man
« on: November 14, 2004, 08:15:04 PM »
Hey, i was just curious.   is mel man still around?  any new information about him?  i heard a track on the joe beast mixtape/album called burgh up...it was pretty decent...is he going by the name hillstorian now?

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
Re: Mel Man
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2004, 11:54:23 AM »
he's back on tha math ..

IzUwitIt

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2004, 01:26:26 PM »
should never have left

ABN

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2004, 02:48:56 PM »
he might be back but he still aint put in no work since he got back. and that´s good on Dre´s side coz Mike is 10x more talented then Mel and Scott so why use them motherfuckers?

IzUwitIt

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2004, 02:53:02 PM »
he might be back but he still aint put in no work since he got back. and that´s good on Dre´s side coz Mike is 10x more talented then Mel and Scott so why use them motherfuckers?

variety.

Mel Man and Storch are still quality imo

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2004, 03:04:48 PM »

dr. dre reminds me of my grandmother..4real.. like dre.. she has a gang of ramen noodles on the shelf..4 a rainy day...and a few dollars under a couple of packages... 8)

ABN

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2004, 03:23:21 PM »

variety.

Mel Man and Storch are still quality imo
Mike been doin most of the shit while Dre was still fucking with Mel and Scott so Dre don´t need them. go and check the album credits and see who plays the guitar,bass and some of the keys on most of Dre´s shit and you´ll see that it´s Mike Elizondo. and he got more musical variety in him then Scott and Mel put togheter.