Author Topic: Aceyalone, Beatnuts, Liks...ripped it  (Read 336 times)

S.G.V.

Aceyalone, Beatnuts, Liks...ripped it
« on: September 22, 2002, 09:03:16 AM »
i went to that concert called The Show last night that i had told yall about before....i came in 4 hours into the show...i walked in right when Aceyalone and the whole Project Blowed camp were rippin it...i was drunk at this point so i remember very little....i know that they did "Take That MF"....the crowd was into this shit...they ripped it as usual....right after they left Supernat came out...tightest preformance of the night...he was intorduced by Nick V of the Baka Boyz(all my cali peeps no them)...he was hypin the crowd by havin half sayin SUPER the half sayin NATURAL....so when supernat came out DJ Rhettmatic threw on a beat and Supernat freestyled a song...usin the Super..Natural shit from the crowd as a hook....shit was crazy....he did a few more freestyle songs then he did something called 3 Words...he took 3 words the crowd said and incorporated them into his raps...pretty tight...then he did his famous 3 Emcees....he would bust..turn into an emcee...he did it 3 times....first time he did Snoop...he sort of sounded like him...not really though...then he did Wu Tang....he sounded just like GZA and ODB...then he did Biggie and sound exaclty like him...shit was crazy....after he jumped in the crowd and freestyled about the shit people had in their hands...then he bounced...real tight....Mystic came out next...i went to get more beer...i caught the end when she did her single from her album...she was coo...the beatnuts came out next...they did some new shit...theyre album The Orignators is droppin in October...they got some hard songs...the only thing i was dissapointed in was that they didnt to Se Acabo or Off The Books...but they had a tight ass show....after they bounced the liks were supposed to come out...but they took forever...so DJ Fingaz came out and started spinning...he had some tight records...they brought out this Chicano rap group called Queenie...one of the foos looked like Rob Zombie...they had some tight ass songs...couldnt really catch what they were sayin though....then tha liks came out...ripped it...Tash did some songs off of Rap Life Part 2...some real tight shit...they did all their classics...except for Coast II Coast....they had Phil Da Ag with em...and Defari...but the suprise of the night was when they were about to do Best U Can...they invited at least 30 bitches from the crowd on stage....out of nowhere Jayo Felony popped up with a Raiders jersey(#47 for 47 blocc)...he said whats up and walked to the back...tha liks did the song and were sayin TAKE IT OFF!...only one bitch did but damn she was good....J-Ro busted a freestyle and they walked off...next thing u know they started playin some Jayo Felony he was like this is my new shit..and he started preforming....his new shit is hard...its off of Hogtied...he did a song off the Friday After Next Soundtrack...he also said..."whats up to my nigga Cube, my nigga Snoop we squashed that bullshit...ima be on his new shit...what up to tha eastsidaz"...he preformed Hotta Than Fish Grease and a few other songs from Crip Hop...too bad all the little Backpackin faggots there had no clue who he was...they just sat there...i was the only foo goin nuts...he busted some freestyles...a real tight one was over the G Thang beat...jayo said that him and tha liks got some shit together comin soon...he also said whats up to Napolean from the outlawz...said their album is droppin soon...he left by just bustin a freestyle sayin "Fuck U" and left....shit was hard...then raekwon came out...this is where it got wack..he had Napolean with him...rae said RIP to pac...he did his verse from Cream and some other shit...he brought out Tash and they ripped Rap Life..after that rae got wack...the whole show started gettin wack...we was bored to all hell so we just bounced...Warren G didnt show and i left before Rakim could come out...ill ask my neighbor what Rakim did....but when i was leavin there was a fight...were walkin down a hall way and these foos standin right next to us just took off on some other foos...it was like 5 on 5..shit was funny...they were takin bitch punches...there was this big ass case in the middle of the stands..they used it as a weapon...security just let them stop fighting...lol...we just bounced....but overall it was a tight show...dont worry yall ill come back with news about the Rakim preformance
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
Re: Aceyalone, Beatnuts, Liks...ripped it
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2002, 09:12:05 AM »
:'( :'( :'(
at least u went, I didn't get to go cause I got short on $$$, my friend hit me up for $$$ I owed him since January so I couldnt even buy 1 ticket. well at least u had some fun, damn Warren G didnt show up,

Was it packed there????? my mom was all scared cause she thought I was going and she thought that they were going to be many gangbangers there lol lol lol

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2002, 09:16:58 AM »
The Liks Rule

:D

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2002, 09:18:01 AM »
thanks for the review homie.....i liked the Jayo Felony part....good to see him back in the game..cant wait for his new album...him and snoop are cool, but i doubt he's on Paid Da Cost....would be dope though
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2002, 09:23:56 AM »
:'( :'( :'(
at least u went, I didn't get to go cause I got short on $$$, my friend hit me up for $$$ I owed him since January so I couldnt even buy 1 ticket. well at least u had some fun, damn Warren G didnt show up,

Was it packed there????? my mom was all scared cause she thought I was going and she thought that they were going to be many gangbangers there lol lol lol

it wasnt even packed...u were able to go on the standing area...thats where everyone was...the seats were empty...and there were hardly any gangsters...thats not a gangster concert...i mean Aceyalone and them are Gz but they attract gz to their concerts...and nobody knew Jayo was comin...they were offering refunds for the fact that Warren wasnt gonna be there...i was suprised....

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2002, 09:46:43 AM »
i forgot to add the quote of the night: From one of Jayos Freestyles "Tell That Bitch Bleek that Memphis Is In Tennesee"...hard as hell

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2002, 10:35:25 AM »
damn............that concert sounded tight as hell!!!!
glad to see jayo.....back with snoop!!  
also im hella glad to hear Tash coming out with a new album!!!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2002, 11:02:26 AM »
rap life part 2 is the new album title???
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

S.G.V.

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2002, 11:31:02 AM »
rap life part 2 is the new album title???

thats what he was saying