Author Topic: What are some good ways to vandalize a building?  (Read 430 times)

We Fly High

What are some good ways to vandalize a building?
« on: November 04, 2004, 03:55:30 PM »
well.. short story is my landlord from last year deducted a bunch of money from me unfairly. there was a large stain on the carpet when i moved in, and i got charged for it in the deposit. and im pretty fucking pissed about it. but i guess i really dont have any proof that it was there originally. i thought that it was marked down in the initiial move-in checklist, but i guess they fucking pulled some bullshit and didnt write it down. fucking gay. but anyways since i cant really do any legal action without proof, and this isnt really a person i can confront and just like do shit to him.. so i was just going to fuck up his apartment property.. so i was thinking .. WHAT ARE SOME GOOD WAYS TO VANDALIZE IT.. give me some good suggestions, and any of the shit thats going to be used has to be within reasonable budget ...its only a 10 apartment complex so its not that big.

Acgrundy

Re: What are some good ways to vandalize a building?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2004, 04:12:34 PM »
I'm assumming its a complex mostly for college students:

whenever the time parents are comming around with their kids looking at the place, or if its just students looking themselves, be there.  let them know how shitty it is.  Make up lies, make the place seem like a real shitty place to live.

Kick the sprinklers and any plumbing above ground.  It will cause water to constantly squirt out and flood the place till somebody fixes it.

tear down the rain gutters.

bust out the fire extinguisher glass and take that shit.  spray that shit all over the place.  make sure not to leave any fingerprints.

go into the laundry room and flip over the washers and dryers.

fuck man there is a ton of stuff you could do, don't get caught cause that shit will cost you a ton of money.

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2004, 04:58:28 PM »
Spray Paint something permanent.  I.E. sidewalks.  They can  clean it off, but it still stains and will be there forever.  Even better, climb on a roof, and spraypaint the shingles up there.  They'll NEVER get that shit off... and if they do, it'll take all the gravel and aggregate off of the shingles, and they'll have to replace the whole thing, thousands and thousands of dollars.  Spraypaint Spraypaint Spraypaint.  Asphalt won't come clean... trees won't come clean.  Telephone Poles and light poles will NEVER come clean, and he'll have to leave them that way, or have the city replace them? Yah, that'll happen.    Trash Dumpsters, he'll get in trouble with the sanitation company he uses... The stainless steel mailbox centers where everybody gets their mail, he'll never get the paint out of all of that. 

Get some Roundup weed killer, and put it in a spray bottle, spray words and things in the grass, it'll kill the grass in just that area, and look like shit for months and months. 

If his pool still has water in it, throw bricks and shit in it, rocks, heavy shit that won't float and will clog the drain up.

Spraypaint all over all of the handicapped parking places.  It's illegal to operate without them, and with paint on them, he'll have to have the whole fucking things repainted. 

Tear the streetsigns down that name the apt. complex, the city will take forever to replace them, and he'll lose all kinds of business because people can't find the place.  Apts. have apts. open daily, they're always trying to sign new tenants, but they won't be able to sign anybody if they can't find the place. 

Etc. ETc. ETc. I can think of thousands of them

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2004, 05:02:04 PM »
i would just start a fire in the apartment. get all the shit out thats valuable to you, pour in some petrol & like the sucker up

insurance will cover it and you'll feel GREAT about it
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2004, 05:08:30 PM »
^ And he might kill the children asleep next door.

Come on man, use your fucking mind. 

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2004, 05:09:11 PM »
Graffiti is the answer.

I also liked Trauma's idea about the bricks and rocks in a pool, if he has one

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2004, 05:35:33 PM »
^ And he might kill the children asleep next door.

Come on man, use your fucking mind. 

LOOL

...; anyways, I expect trashing an apartment complex  is maaaad fun.

for a start, like others already said - do it the hiphop way and spray the shit out of this shit.

what's also good is trashing any kinds of water pipes. that so tottally ruins the place.

smashing in windows is of course a classic too. lol
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2004, 05:38:33 PM »
LOL, Trauma you're fucking ruthless.

I've never vandalized a place, if the guy fucked me over for money I'd probably just beat him down. I'm a pretty tough guy  :D.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2004, 05:58:07 PM »
does it havee a launfdry jawn.. cause u can put cement.. like seinfeld..

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2004, 06:08:47 PM »
^^ fucking brilliant idea right there

The Watcher

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2004, 06:20:08 PM »
set off the fire alarm, get everyone out, then set it on fire, nobody will be hurt!  ;D

vandalizing the inside would be a ruxer. paint some doors, carpet etc.. people will think its tops from the outside, when they get inside they'll get a nice shock though.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

DAYUM

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2004, 06:56:09 PM »
fuck that all that that shits too much work id brather put on a skee mask rob him and then whoop his ass

Thirteen

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2004, 08:29:27 PM »
there's a way taht's cheaper than spray paint and much more effective

go to a hardware supply store that sells industrial sponges...the ones that are big and rectangle....if you can get them in their dried compressed form, it's even better

now wet these sponges and fill them with water, then squeeze the shit out of them and make them as small as you can and tie them in string...make sure they're small enough to fit in the toilet hole

let them dry out completely, and when they do, cut the string....they should stay in their small shape

finally all you have to do is flcuh the toilet and as the water is going down the toilet, toss a few of them in

what happens is they usually take a few seconds to expand, in those few seconds it takes for that to happen, it'll be too far for a toilet snake to reach...they'll expand and block the pipes so far in the system, that he'll have to do some costly construction to get them removed....that's if they ever find the problem

;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2004, 08:31:23 PM »
That's a very good one. 

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2004, 08:40:16 PM »
I'm a pretty tough guy  :D.
^^^  Will be laughing at that for weeks to come. lol