Author Topic: What are some good ways to vandalize a building?  (Read 431 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: What are some good ways to vandalize a building?
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2004, 08:47:36 PM »
Trauma had some good ones. take some instant bondo. the kind that is premixed with hardener in one spray can and spray it to kinda mold the windows so they dont open.He will not only have to replace the glass but also the whole frame work and housing. Windows are expensive to replace in a whole complex. If he trys to chisil out the bondo he will break the windows so he will have thousands in window repairs.

bez

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2004, 05:15:09 AM »
Buy some kippers and hide them in his apartment/the building. 

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2004, 05:56:07 AM »
three words........

QUICK DRY CEMENT

easy to use.. u can clog up access to anything pretty well with that shit  8)

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2004, 07:43:15 AM »
i would just start a fire in the apartment. get all the shit out thats valuable to you, pour in some petrol & like the sucker up

insurance will cover it and you'll feel GREAT about it

^ LMAO... this shit made me laugh... but for real, like Trauma said, this one can turn really ugly... skip this one.

ROTFL at the idea to request suggestion on this board... brilliant!!!  :sshh:

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2004, 09:25:56 AM »

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2004, 03:12:27 PM »
Buy some kippers and hide them in his apartment/the building. 
I might have to go ask google about the definition of kippers first.

We Fly High

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2004, 05:30:34 PM »
alright imma tell you what are some possible options so far.. I dont live there anymore, so i cant really access the insides of the apartment.

theres no pool, and i dont think theres a way that i can get access to a toilet for the sponge thing.. although that would prob be the best thing to do..

i guess imma do the instant bondo thing to the windows, weed killer to kill all the plants, spraypaint the mailboxes, walls, & dumpsters, fuck the sprinklers up, and im really interested in doing the cement thing to the washing machine..

someone want to elaborate on what i should exactly do? do i just buy a bag of cement from home depot, and just throw it into the washing machine adn then just put in some quarters, and let the water do the mixing with the cement?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2004, 05:44:02 PM »
or you could pull a Billy Madison and collect dog shit, put it in a bag and light it on fire right in front of the landlord's door....doesnt do much but stink.....easy to put out by stepping on it....fucking funny though

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2004, 07:15:54 PM »
Damn, a lot of these ideas are straight up ruthless, its hilarious hearin what you guys have to say.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2004, 07:20:58 PM »
LOL, Trauma you're fucking ruthless.

I've never vandalized a place, if the guy fucked me over for money I'd probably just beat him down. I'm a pretty tough guy  :D.

All of us canadians are :D

I'd blow up about a dozen of those stink bombs inside the building..and spray paint...thats it heh
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2004, 07:26:27 PM »
if u can find a toilet, start dumping in quick drying cement, breake the hoses for the washers and flood the bitch   stick a hanger in a socket and short out the building or at least the floor like this:

un ravel a hangar, find a socket close to the ground stick the hanger on to an rc car and rive it on in an d walk away with it in it

Stink bombs in the ventillation and sttink up the building

-KIDRENEGADE-

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2004, 07:28:39 PM »
LOL, Trauma you're fucking ruthless.

I've never vandalized a place, if the guy fucked me over for money I'd probably just beat him down. I'm a pretty tough guy  :D.

All of us canadians are :D

I'd blow up about a dozen of those stink bombs inside the building..and spray paint...thats it heh

trauma is from North Carolina :D

-KIDRENEGADE-

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2004, 01:19:55 AM »
You can do a lot with chewing gum, my school knows...... :P

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2004, 11:16:11 AM »
some of you guys are evil lol...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare