Author Topic: Predictions....  (Read 381 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Predictions....
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2004, 03:01:54 PM »

What does that have anything to do with the FACT that over 100,000 innocent civilians have died? You mentally challenged dipshit

Its not a FACT dumbass.

PARIS, Oct. 28 - An estimated 100,000 civilians have died in Iraq as a direct or indirect consequence of the March 2003 United States-led invasion, according to a new study by a research team at the Bloomberg School of Public Health at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2004, 03:29:29 PM »
Eventually your going to have to concede that some of these reports that are critical of Bush are in fact true.  This study was conducted by Johns Hopkins University not the NY Times. The whole report if only 8 pages long if you want to read it.  Otherwise, your basing your claims on nothing execpt your gut desire to ignore any and all evidence that critcizes Bush. 

For another report that is critical of Bush supporters this time, rather than Bush, see the following:
http://www.pipa.org/OnlineReports/Pres_Election_04/html/more_10_28_04.htm#1

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2004, 03:35:19 PM »
Eventually your going to have to concede that some of these reports that are critical of Bush are in fact true.  This study was conducted by Johns Hopkins University not the NY Times. The whole report if only 8 pages long if you want to read it.  Otherwise, your basing your claims on nothing execpt your gut desire to ignore any and all evidence that critcizes Bush. 

For another report that is critical of Bush supporters this time, rather than Bush, see the following:
http://www.pipa.org/OnlineReports/Pres_Election_04/html/more_10_28_04.htm#1

The only report that i see as fact is from the Iraqi government not some research shit. I bet some of the shit is true but i don't like to get my information from non-government agencies.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2004, 03:42:30 PM »
OK but you still havent read it.  If all of your news comes from government agencies, and government agencies are under pressure to produce news that makes the government look good, what kind of information do you expect to recieve?

Do you remember a huge part of the debate was the President Bush is not being honest with the American people.  Do you remember seeing exagerated government information before?  Like the information we used to go into Iraq? 

Or there was the State Department Report that said terrorism was on the decline, then the international community replied quickly saying basicaly "wtf are you kidding me?"  And the State Department had to back track, ditch their report and write a new one that said in fact terrorism was on the rise.  Recruitment was increasing, and terrorist incidents per year were increasing.  Yes, its unforunate, but much of the current controversy is over the fact that we can't trust our government.