Author Topic: How can 59.054.087 people be so DUMB ? (U.K. papers blast U.S.)  (Read 317 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How can 59.054.087 people be so DUMB ? (U.K. papers blast U.S.)
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2004, 06:01:56 PM »
LOL

pappy

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2004, 06:12:51 PM »
i saw it on sohh.com, hilarious... jome by any chance do you have a basement apartment, im lookin to move to a real country :D *waits for trauma the tool to curse me out cuz it makes him feel big an to say i dont deserve to live in america b/c i dont blindly follow the president like he does*

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2004, 06:22:29 PM »
^ LOL... you described Trauma's style to a T.

I too am thinking of packing my bags  :grumpy:

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2004, 06:25:53 PM »
REAL TALK. HOW CAN AMERICANS IN THE MID-WEST AND THE SOUTH STATES BE SO DUMB? maybe cuzz they simply ain't educated, maybe because they put morals before quality of life, maybe because men fucking each other is more important to them than human life, maybe because they simply don't understand how important health care is, maybe because they don't have no education about how important the environment is, maybe because they don't understand how important simple projects like stem cell research is until 1 of their family members forgets who they are completely and eventually dies, maybe because they luv having a leader who admits he is a LIAR, and his lies are responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths which will come back on all of us, because there's a lil thing called Karma, which Bush supporters actually believe since they're sooooooooooo religious. Bush supporters are quick 2 scream 'he stopped terrorist attacks on America'.....for how long do U think that is going to last? killing 1 person will affect hundreds of people, killing 100,000 will affect MILLIONS N MILLIONS....all these people HATING on U.S.A, and did I mention these people are the definition of ruthless? Bush may have stopped em temporarily, but trust me, they are fired up MORE THAN EVER....they will find their way back 2 damage....ANY other president would have taken action and would have went after the terrorists, juss like Kerry said, he would have also, but not BUSH's way....I ain't even a Kerry supporter cuzz he didn't really have a plan that impressed me, but Bush coming back is juss krayzie....so are the 59 million people DUMB? YES, how could they not be....either dumb or made mistakes on the ballots....

and mann, y'all get ready, he says there will be no drafts.....but u really think dats gonna be the case? taking over Iran and Syria is gone take some force.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

davida.b.

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2004, 06:33:02 PM »
REAL TALK. HOW CAN AMERICANS IN THE MID-WEST AND THE SOUTH STATES BE SO DUMB? maybe cuzz they simply ain't educated, maybe because they put morals before quality of life, maybe because men fucking each other is more important to them than human life, maybe because they simply don't understand how important health care is, maybe because they don't have no education about how important the environment is, maybe because they don't understand how important simple projects like stem cell research is until 1 of their family members forgets who they are completely and eventually dies, maybe because they luv having a leader who admits he is a LIAR, and his lies are responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths which will come back on all of us, because there's a lil thing called Karma, which Bush supporters actually believe since they're sooooooooooo religious. Bush supporters are quick 2 scream 'he stopped terrorist attacks on America'.....for how long do U think that is going to last? killing 1 person will affect hundreds of people, killing 100,000 will affect MILLIONS N MILLIONS....all these people HATING on U.S.A, and did I mention these people are the definition of ruthless? Bush may have stopped em temporarily, but trust me, they are fired up MORE THAN EVER....they will find their way back 2 damage....ANY other president would have taken action and would have went after the terrorists, juss like Kerry said, he would have also, but not BUSH's way....I ain't even a Kerry supporter cuzz he didn't really have a plan that impressed me, but Bush coming back is juss krayzie....so are the 59 million people DUMB? YES, how could they not be....either dumb or made mistakes on the ballots....

and mann, y'all get ready, he says there will be no drafts.....but u really think dats gonna be the case? taking over Iran and Syria is gone take some force.....

:rock: real talk

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2004, 06:38:09 PM »
also :rock: real talk

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2004, 06:43:13 PM »
Rod, how are you going to talk about a group of people not being educated when you cant even speak fucking english.

You people need to get off your high horse and realize not everyone thinks the way you do, and fuckin live with it...Or you could follow tom's lead and leave the country.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

pappy

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2004, 06:43:48 PM »
whats sad is, one of the things that have made this country so great and sucessful, the seperation of church and state is being thrown out the window.  Bush lets his religious views dictate how he runs the country and people are to stupid to realize it.  

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2004, 06:51:28 PM »
Rod, how are you going to talk about a group of people not being educated when you cant even speak fucking english.

You people need to get off your high horse and realize not everyone thinks the way you do, and fuckin live with it...Or you could follow tom's lead and leave the country.

You say this like you know me, take your goofy country ass out this thread, ain't nobody take you serious and it's obvious you're gettin brainwashed by family most likely....if U don't think the way I do, then explain yourself, try 2 go against at least 1 of the things I mentioned....

and tom, I agree 151%. that's what made American presidents the fine leaders they are suppose to be....this man is shitting on the past, present and the future.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2004, 06:51:53 PM »
Bush lets his religious views dictate how he runs the country and people are to stupid to realize it. 

or maybe they realize it and thats what they like? you're telling me infinite wouldnt vote for a muslim candidate  that went up there feeding everyone that arabic ali al min blah blah allah bullshit

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2004, 06:53:54 PM »

it's obvious you're gettin brainwashed by family most likely.

yes, because i dont follow the liberal media im obviously being brainwashed.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2004, 06:57:16 PM »
it's got nothin 2 do wit liberal media.....it's common sense.

COMING IN 2008.

DAYUM

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2004, 06:59:49 PM »
Rod u talk about Sub not knowing u but yet u dont know alot of ppl from the south and midwest...

usually u got sum wise shit to say but that was the dumbest remark for reals dude....

thats my opinion

DAYUM

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2004, 07:00:20 PM »
p.s. i think Tom is bieng a sore loser :-\