Author Topic: How can 59.054.087 people be so DUMB ? (U.K. papers blast U.S.)  (Read 319 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: How can 59.054.087 people be so DUMB ? (U.K. papers blast U.S.)
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2004, 07:01:44 PM »
 Bush lets his religious views dictate how he runs the country and people are to stupid to realize it.  

I don't understand how's someone who's religious could not though. If one is truly religious, that would be the most important factor in everything to them.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2004, 07:03:55 PM »
it's got nothin 2 do wit liberal media.....it's common sense.

common sense that if i dont think like you im brainwashed? riiiiiight

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

pappy

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2004, 07:06:55 PM »
p.s. i think Tom is bieng a sore loser :-\

oh stfu, for crying out loud you used to have sub-z make post for you so people would think your smart an not some fuckin moron.

DAYUM

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2004, 07:08:39 PM »
p.s. i think Tom is bieng a sore loser :-\

oh stfu, for crying out loud you used to have sub-z make post for you so people would think your smart an not some fuckin moron.

about the world war 2? thats it WOW im really smart now  ::)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2004, 07:14:19 PM »

well how do u think? all im askin is explain why u side wit bush....on at least 1 of the issues i mentioned.

and Clint Geewood....what were the RED states? majority in the Mid-West & the South....I'm not degrading ALL people out there....I'm juss goin against the people who helped make those states red, the bush supporters. And I'm simply asking why? I wanna hear their point of views.... I got people in Texas, Arizona, Nevada....everywhere....I got no hate against no damm states, tha fuc U take me for?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2004, 07:14:28 PM »
Liberals always feel they are smarter than conservatives and conservatives always think they are morally superior to liberals... that's the way it is... always will.

But anyway, I totally agree with Tom that the separation of church and state is being thrown out the window and that's a very bad scenario.  The "checks and balances" that make this country great are being eroded... that's a really bad situation.

I agree with you Rod (not that people in the south and middle america are uneducated, but they are swayed by certain "moral" issues and IMO ignored the trully important ones)... this cartoon hits it right on the head...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2004, 07:15:22 PM »
LMAO....exactly^

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2004, 07:15:44 PM »
lol at article

DAYUM

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2004, 07:19:17 PM »

and Clint Geewood....what were the RED states? majority in the Mid-West & the South....I'm not degrading ALL people out there....I'm juss goin against the people who helped make those states red, the bush supporters. And I'm simply asking why? I wanna hear their point of views.... I got people in Texas, Arizona, Nevada....everywhere....I got no hate against no damm states, tha fuc U take me for?

if you want to know why im going for bush and why my family mostly voted for bush is because...

we dont like kerry we think hes a pussy a coward and is a flip floppin liar....

the only one in my family who voted for Kerry is my uncle Robert only because he was getting payed 40 dollars an hour to drive people to vote for kerry during the election week

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2004, 07:20:08 PM »
REAL TALK. HOW CAN AMERICANS IN THE MID-WEST AND THE SOUTH STATES BE SO DUMB? maybe cuzz they simply ain't educated, maybe because they put morals before quality of life, maybe because men fucking each other is more important to them than human life, maybe because they simply don't understand how important health care is, maybe because they don't have no education about how important the environment is, maybe because they don't understand how important simple projects like stem cell research is until 1 of their family members forgets who they are completely and eventually dies, maybe because they luv having a leader who admits he is a LIAR, and his lies are responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths which will come back on all of us, because there's a lil thing called Karma, which Bush supporters actually believe since they're sooooooooooo religious. Bush supporters are quick 2 scream 'he stopped terrorist attacks on America'.....for how long do U think that is going to last? killing 1 person will affect hundreds of people, killing 100,000 will affect MILLIONS N MILLIONS....all these people HATING on U.S.A, and did I mention these people are the definition of ruthless? Bush may have stopped em temporarily, but trust me, they are fired up MORE THAN EVER....they will find their way back 2 damage....ANY other president would have taken action and would have went after the terrorists, juss like Kerry said, he would have also, but not BUSH's way....I ain't even a Kerry supporter cuzz he didn't really have a plan that impressed me, but Bush coming back is juss krayzie....so are the 59 million people DUMB? YES, how could they not be....either dumb or made mistakes on the ballots....

and mann, y'all get ready, he says there will be no drafts.....but u really think dats gonna be the case? taking over Iran and Syria is gone take some force.....

As i'm sure i understand your point, your generalzations are grossly unfounded = with respect to your statement about those living in the midwest.  I live in the midwest, i got a degree in finance from a prominent school, my wife is obtaining a masters degree as we speak. So while Bush did claim all the votes on the interior of the country, please understand that not everybody falls into that category of unintelligent, bible thumpers.  I myself am agnostic, and like you, am disgusted with the radical hypocrisy of this so called separation of church and state.  I couldn't agree with you more on several things...like why in the hell would it bother somebody if two men want to live together, and be dubbed "married".  To me, its a total waste of time, money, and legislation to debate that issue.  And please don't get me started on stem cell research.  This method was discovered in 1997, and has received very little funding, and has been fought fiercly by religious conservatives. So much potential, and has largely been ignored.   I am thrilled though that California was approved funding for research.  My only hope is that we get through 4 more years, and the economy continues to improve, that we can eventually pull out of Iraq, and the country can become unified.  The scary thing is, i don't know if i'm only aware of it now because i am getting older, or what, but I don't feel very good about the way My Country is headed.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2004, 07:23:38 PM »
^ much respect mane....I agree with you....I got nothing against the mid-west or south, their people bleed juss like us and share the same poverty, struggle and everything that comes with that....but, there are more of 'the others' which is why I generalized, that was my fault though.

COMING IN 2008.

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2004, 08:12:01 PM »
Yall like to oversimplify this I'm sure, but did you ever stop and realize that Bush, AND Kerry had the same opinion on Gay Marriage?

IF THAT'S TRUE (which it is), how can you say Gay Marriage was an issue in the election?

Really, yall dont' even think sometimes. 

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2004, 08:18:05 PM »
Actually they had different opinions.  Kerry said we should leave it up to the courts.  Bush said, that if the courts didn't ban gay marriage he would push for a constitutional amendment. 

The republicans sent fliers out, and used churchs to spread the word that a Kerry victory meant gays would be married.  You could at least make an attempt to base your statements on reality.

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2004, 01:35:11 PM »
LOL @ the comic
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2004, 09:56:55 AM »
Yall like to oversimplify this I'm sure, but did you ever stop and realize that Bush, AND Kerry had the same opinion on Gay Marriage?

IF THAT'S TRUE (which it is), how can you say Gay Marriage was an issue in the election?

Really, yall dont' even think sometimes. 

Because gay marriage amendments were put on the ballots in many states, and 95% + of people in America who feel strongly against gay marriage are Bush supporters.  So when only maybe 60% of them would have come out and voted normally, because that amendment was on the ballot they came and voted against it, and voted Bush at the same time.

When you engage your brain before posting it helps.