Author Topic: Is it true in a couple of years we will be at war with...  (Read 599 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Is it true in a couple of years we will be at war with...
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2004, 09:00:10 PM »
Ah, no. Iran would be a cakewalk compared to North Korea, youre delusional if you think N Korea dont have much of a military force
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2004, 09:06:44 PM »
Ah, no. Iran would be a cakewalk compared to North Korea, youre delusional if you think N Korea dont have much of a military force

you must have been absent when we went though this. iran is in the top ten in military strength world wide, i don't remember seeing N korea at all on the list

here's the numbers

iran:

Available Military Manpower:
Annual Military Expediture:
 $4.3 Billion

N Korea

Available Military Manpower:
Annual Military Expediture:
 $5,217.4 Million

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2004, 09:59:47 PM »
manpower doesn't mean shit when you got nukes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Thirteen

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2004, 10:03:30 PM »
they won't fire any nukes, as soon as the war starts, the country will be watched like a hawk. they launch nukes and they sign their own death wish

all they'll hit is either south korea, japan or china...that action would piss off everyone else in the world and n korea would be stomped out

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2004, 10:16:10 PM »
The North Koreans have 4 million standing soldiers, fully trained and on permanent war alert since the fuckin 50s. Theyre not in the beginner stages of this nuclear shit. Theyre fully in. They got a handful of nuclear warheads. Plus, any war would be started by the North Koreans (not including a pre emptive strike by Us planes), and Soeul and the entire half of South Korea would be subjected to disgusting artillery bombardment. Thats before nukes, and before SK/US even responds, Im not saying they would beat the Americans because they wont if it goes all out, but they would fuck yall something nice. Youll knock him out, but youre gettin ribs craked, and broken bones concussions and shit out of it.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2004, 10:22:38 PM »
The North Koreans have 4 million standing soldiers, fully trained and on permanent war alert since the fuckin 50s. Theyre not in the beginner stages of this nuclear shit. Theyre fully in. They got a handful of nuclear warheads. Plus, any war would be started by the North Koreans (not including a pre emptive strike by Us planes), and Soeul and the entire half of South Korea would be subjected to disgusting artillery bombardment. Thats before nukes, and before SK/US even responds, Im not saying they would beat the Americans because they wont if it goes all out, but they would fuck yall something nice. Youll knock him out, but youre gettin ribs craked, and broken bones concussions and shit out of it.

you forgot china's hate of the koreans, a billion man army waiting to stomp on you doesn't look good at all

plus with north koreas shitty position, you can expect a blockade, constant bombardment from attack subs and warships, along with air strikes with only south koreans, chinese and maybe japanese heading up the allied body count

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2004, 10:41:49 PM »
Youre living in a fantasy world if you think the Chinese will help you attack the North Koreans. The North Koreans will be able to launch at least 2-3 offensives, men or artillery, they will fuck shit up, again you scums will win in the end, but i dont understand how youre dismissing north korea

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2004, 11:30:15 PM »
North Koreans have seen this administrations history when it comes to war with other nations. If we invade their nation and try to disarm them of WMD's like we supposedly attempted to do with Iraq, and say we come close to taking control of their nation, who's to say they won't pull the old "Hiroshima/Nagasaki excuse" and shoot off a nuke as a desperation move.

The fact of the matter is, both scenarios could happen-N. Korea could shoot off nukes or they may not- it depends on how you look at things. One thing I believe is that we the US as a nation have enough on our plate, rebuilding two countries, and the last thing we need is to piss off a country with much more military might and nuclear might than we have faced with the past previous wars. I say let's practice diplomacy for a change.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

tommyilromano

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2004, 11:30:52 PM »
north korea would be easier, we already have a dozen bases in japan and south korea

This post isn't just for you but for all the other "armchair soldiers". I don't want to go to NK or Iran. I am a soldier(USAF) and I really don't see the need. NK is contained why do we need to go to war with them? Iran is just in the early stages of its nuclear program and anyway the US cannot prevent other nations from aquiring nuclear weapons forever. The need for war just isn't there and the US needs to focus on Iraq now anyway.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2004, 05:02:11 AM »
lmao@ppl thinking america chooses even opponents. Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, North Korea are all a joke compared to the current US Force.

Home of the Brave.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2004, 07:27:18 AM »
lmao@ppl thinking america chooses even opponents. Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, North Korea are all a joke compared to the current US Force.

Home of the Brave.

if you haven't noticed, all militaries are jokes compared to the US force... one of your very own europeans said all of europe wouldn't even win a war

Thirteen

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2004, 07:32:49 AM »
Youre living in a fantasy world if you think the Chinese will help you attack the North Koreans. The North Koreans will be able to launch at least 2-3 offensives, men or artillery, they will fuck shit up, again you scums will win in the end, but i dont understand how youre dismissing north korea

with the chinese dislike of north korea, and americas negoitiating skills, i'm sure a deal could be reached...stranger things have happened

and right away, america would take out all ports and airports leaving korea with only ground defense, and attack would come from japan (mostly naval and air strikes, they couldn't go china's way, and ground forces would come up through s korea...

and as soon as korea even tried to launch a nuclear attack, china would attack....so even the though of them using nuclear weapons is suicide

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2004, 07:38:02 AM »
^^^the nuke thingy is a fairy tale anyway. like if any country would succeed in nuking the US no matter how many nukes they got.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2004, 12:25:59 PM »
^^^the nuke thingy is a fairy tale anyway. like if any country would succeed in nuking the US no matter how many nukes they got.

true, the war with korea would be another "get them before they get you" type of war. the only reason the US should be afraid of koreas nuclear weapons, is if there was some evidence of terrorist espionage or negotiations

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2004, 02:24:43 PM »
I have an idea: Our government could just "create" evidence (again), and then we just fuck 'em up.