Author Topic: Stephen Hawking Accuses the US of War Crimes  (Read 267 times)

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Stephen Hawking Accuses the US of War Crimes
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2004, 01:11:57 PM »
I respect michael jordan as an athlete, doesnt mean i care about his political opinion

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2004, 01:16:09 PM »
Stop complaining your candidate won.

I don't think anyone who supported Bush is complaining that he won.  You see, when you support a particular candidate you are usually happy when they win and you wouldn't complain about it.  You usually complain when your candidate loses.

Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2004, 01:21:15 PM »
Up next:

Norman Schwarzkopf solves Unified Field Theory issue.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2004, 12:15:48 PM »
When Stephen fuckiin Hawking is pissed at you, you got a problem.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2004, 09:02:28 PM »
maybe not directly but the administration linked terrorists to iraq before they were there

Terrorists were linked to Iraq before the Bush adminitration.  In 1999 a senior Clinton administration counterterrorism official said that the U.S. government was "sure" Iraq had supported Al Qaeda chemical weapons programs.

and they let the american people think iraq was to blame and never corrected them

Okay, people can assume what they want, they still didn't make that claim.

Boy, youre dumb.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2004, 09:18:56 PM »
I'm right, what I said is true.  I don't see how being right equals being dumb.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2004, 10:12:18 PM »
No, youre dumb.

I dont give two shits about what a fuckin Clinton Administration official says. Its not true, because it does not exist. What dont you understand. There is no connection, it is laughable to Tech how low these idiots will stoop, theyre grasping at straws.

The Mohamed Atta/Prague/Baghdad meeting has been proven to have never occured. The biggest connection between Iraq and Al Qaeda is the one that has existed since the American invasion. The biggest militant group in Iraq, Abu Musad Zarqawi's Tawhid and Jihad, recently expressed open allegiance in ideology, principle and means with Bin Laden and Al Qaeda. There was no Al Qaeda in Iraq when Saddam was around, the only ones remotely close to a Bin Laden was gettin electructed in prisons. Read a book on Iraq, I seriously mean it, read a book, maybe youre learn something.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll