Author Topic: Sharon plans to assinate Yasser Arafat  (Read 813 times)

Woodrow

Re: Sharon plans to assinate Yasser Arafat
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2004, 11:26:46 AM »
have you ever thaught about getting a job as a comedian?

Never ever try and make fun of somebody.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2004, 12:05:11 AM »
Israel never aim's at inocent people in it's millitary operations unlike Palestinian millitants, saying something like this is Propoganda, If inocent people do get hurt it's unfortunate and the ones who should be blamed for it are Palestinian millitants...

You've never even been to Israel, and I bet you haven't even met an Israeli soldier... How the fuck would you know what goes down?...TV? Newspaper?...There you have it; propaganda...I-Geezy's opinion is 10 times more valid than yours...He LIVES in Israel; he sees this shit every day...You're 3rd person, you don't know for sure what's going on. Your opinion doesn't mean half as much as his.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2004, 01:38:22 AM »
Israel never aim's at inocent people in it's millitary operations unlike Palestinian millitants, saying something like this is Propoganda, If inocent people do get hurt it's unfortunate and the ones who should be blamed for it are Palestinian millitants...

You've never even been to Israel, and I bet you haven't even met an Israeli soldier... How the fuck would you know what goes down?...TV? Newspaper?...There you have it; propaganda...I-Geezy's opinion is 10 times more valid than yours...He LIVES in Israel; he sees this shit every day...You're 3rd person, you don't know for sure what's going on. Your opinion doesn't mean half as much as his.

And one more thing now that NIK reminded me, U have no idea how high the moral awareness in the Israeli army is, I can tell you this from inside, at every chance soldiers recieve lectures and orations on how it is important to charish human life, human honor, and property even in times of war when the soldiers' Life in endangered....This is what an Israeli Soldier pledge's upon....Unlike those so called worriors for liberty that pledge upon blood, and promiss to their nation to kill as many Israelis as they can...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2004, 04:00:20 AM »

and don't u think being israeli would make him biast? his national pride isn't going to influence him in anyway? and you being jewish isn't going to influence your decission? whereas me i'm just a third party who has no affiliation to either side should be able to come up with a balanced view, i geezy can only give israels point of view.

Posted by: I TO DA GEEZY 
Insert Quote
Quote from: Now_I_Know on Today at 08:05:11am
Quote from: Don Rizzle on Yesterday at 04:05:14pm
Quote from: I TO DA GEEZY on Yesterday at 03:26:12pm

And one more thing now that NIK reminded me, U have no idea how high the moral awareness in the Israeli army is, I can tell you this from inside, at every chance soldiers recieve lectures and orations on how it is important to charish human life, human honor, and property even in times of war when the soldiers' Life in endangered....This is what an Israeli Soldier pledge's upon....Unlike those so called worriors for liberty that pledge upon blood, and promiss to their nation to kill as many Israelis as they can...
so distroying farms and schools and killing children they are infact cherishing human life or does your country not count palestinians as humans? these hams rockets have killed what 3 people over 3 months in one week israel killed like 100 palestinians most of them were civilians.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2004, 04:48:58 PM »
Your posts are all bullshit...YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT GOES DOWN. YOU GET YOUR OPINION FROM NEWSPAPERS, TV, INTERNET, WHEREVER IT MAY BE...Almost everyone is biased, and whether or not I-Geezy is, his opinion still holds much more weight than yours...It's like Stanley Kubrick telling Stephen King that Jack Torrence was trying to kill his wife because she actually cheated on him...Just quit it, you don't know what you're talking about...PeAcE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2004, 09:10:50 PM »
Your posts are all bullshit...YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT GOES DOWN. YOU GET YOUR OPINION FROM NEWSPAPERS, TV, INTERNET, WHEREVER IT MAY BE...Almost everyone is biased, and whether or not I-Geezy is, his opinion still holds much more weight than yours...It's like Stanley Kubrick telling Stephen King that Jack Torrence was trying to kill his wife because she actually cheated on him...Just quit it, you don't know what you're talking about...PeAcE

Does a wrong opinion hold more weight than a truthful one?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2004, 10:21:56 PM »

An opinion is an opinion...Muthafuckers keep talking about how propaganda brainwashes people to be pro-Israel...This proves otherwise...This fool bases his opinions on what the media shows him, and he's anti-Israel...Go figure.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2004, 10:24:03 PM »
If an opinion is an opinion, then I to the Geezys opinion is just as equal to Don Rizzles in the weight they hold, no?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2004, 10:29:51 PM »
If an opinion is an opinion, then I to the Geezys opinion is just as equal to Don Rizzles in the weight they hold, no?

An opinion is an opinion, but some opinions might be more valid...

Who's opinion is more valid when it comes to movies, Roger Ebert or some dork off the streets?...Who's opinion is more valid when it comes to advice, a therapist or some dumb bitch who dropped out of elementry school?...An opinion is an opinion, but some opinions carry more weight...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2004, 10:34:13 PM »

Who's opinion is more valid when it comes to movies, Roger Ebert or some dork off the streets?...Who's opinion is more valid when it comes to advice, a therapist or some dumb bitch who dropped out of elementry school?...An opinion is an opinion, but some opinions carry more weight...PeACe

the validity of an argument is the degree of factual correctness. The degree of truth. Thus, if what Don Rizzle is sayin is the truth and can be proving as such, then his opinion is more valid. You cannot compare skilled workers to I to the Geezy. Just because he lives there doesnt mean he knows better,

Anybody whose in college/university need to study OG Plato. That man had some techniques when he was arguing, breaks a motherfuckers opinions down till they start contradicting. Fabulous stuff really,

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2004, 10:42:19 PM »

I know you're asking NIK but I'll answer you too, an Opinion is an Opinion it's bound to reflect personal views by it's defenition, it means that THERE IS NO objective opinion. For instance when Don Rizzle makes a statement Like "3 Israeli cevillians(well yea children as well) were killed from Kasam missiles, but like 200 Palestinians were killed during the operation in Gaza" you CAN see the bias, let's see what I can get out of his statement> What was the amount of Shderot Citizents (the town that was bombed....it's just 9 KM from where I live, I used to go to a school that is now being bombed over there)  that launched missiles aiming to kill Palestinian Citizents?....-I'll answer it- NONE.
How many active terrorists ARE  there in the Palestinian authority, or (for that metter-) WERE before the operation started?!- Trust me much much more than 200,(hey it's even more than a 1000  ;))....The porblem is that u don't know and you rush to present them as inocent citizents.
which side killed more inocent citizents on purpose?- so yes, it is quite obvious that if a 15 year old girl walks towards a deployment of Israeli soldiers and after being yelled at she throwes her bag off,( I mean with such precedents, tell me, what are they suppose to think, have we forgot the amount of little boys that have exploded on soldiers in the past?) SHE WILL GET SHOT, do you know the rules on ingagement Don? cause I do, and this is kinda IT, yea it doesn't make it OK, but a war is a war. The main problem with the Palestinian population is that the wide support of terrorism can result in many unexpected atacks even by children and women, it has happent in the past....my point is that Israel is doing everything it can so inocent people won't get hurt, we don't need that, so to answer the question, yea The Palestinians were the ones to kill more inocent citizents on purpose.

p.s yes, I think you're right by saying that I can only bring you the Israeli point of view, but that is not because Im an Israeli, that's because that's what I conclude from what I see, If I was a Japanese tourist observing the same, I would conclude exactly the same...One thing I can say for sure is that I see much more than you see, yes-Only for the simple reason Im IN THIS MESS, right here right now, I don't have to open the TV to feel it, I can simply go outside and get on public transportation, and there you go(btw....Your local  "news" may also concentrate on other problems, our "news" are on it 24/7) , For you it's like a hobby, you open the TV than convey an opinion about it, and than you go to the forum to express it, for me it's a question of life (or death).
« Last Edit: October 07, 2004, 10:46:11 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2004, 10:45:07 PM »

the validity of an argument is the degree of factual correctness. The degree of truth. Thus, if what Don Rizzle is sayin is the truth and can be proving as such, then his opinion is more valid. You cannot compare skilled workers to I to the Geezy. Just because he lives there doesnt mean he knows better,

Anybody whose in college/university need to study OG Plato. That man had some techniques when he was arguing, breaks a motherfuckers opinions down till they start contradicting. Fabulous stuff really,

The "factual correctness" is incorrect...He's claiming shit he heard on TV; he has no idea what he's saying...He has no proof, no evidence...NOTHING.

I-Geezy lives this shit...I'd take his word over Don Rizzles ANY fuckin' day of the week.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2004, 04:37:05 AM »
congratulations Sharon  :-X >:( :-\
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin