Author Topic: The Ultimate Encore Thread  (Read 3210 times)

Don Seer

Re: Eminem-Encore-2004-RNS is just at great as I hoped + more!
« Reply #120 on: November 04, 2004, 09:17:23 AM »
welcome back btw.. its been 11 month since your last post

Woodrow

Re: Eminem-Encore-2004-RNS (8 DRE-tracks!!)
« Reply #121 on: November 04, 2004, 12:47:12 PM »
i love how people try to justify the wackness of this album.. lol .. i bet the source gives it like 2.5 mics.. they will have fun with this...
Don't be such a hater. Just because it wasn't what you were expecting, or you don't understand the point he's trying to make with the songs doesn't make it bad.

He took it back to some Marshal mathers LP type shit. Thats the kind of eminem I like. Not that "Look at what a hard life I had" type shit. It's funny, It's got great beats, he's got fucking AMAZING flows, and it's a nice album to listen to. What more do you want? I wasn't expecting shit from this album after his last one, but it's really nice.

BTW, do you really expect the source to give a good review of this album?

Murrow

« Reply #122 on: November 04, 2004, 02:04:13 PM »
Haha, Thanks, I've been Overseein' shit the board tho, even tho I havent been posting.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #123 on: November 04, 2004, 04:48:50 PM »
bahaha!!!

what did i tell you idiots? 8)

smartass predictions: 2-0

It's still better than Lil Whyte.
no its not, and how you gonna speak on somethin you know absolutely nothin about? its obvious from your incorrect spelling of his name, that you didnt even listen to the album. its WYTE, you damn clown. dont get mad at me cause your great white hero didnt even release a half-way good album. go listen to bob dylan or some other rock artist that you are always dickriding. your opinion on rap is pathetic. lol @ "the sslp being his worst album". that just proves my previous statement.
only 2 good tracks on this album are like toy soldiers and encore.

Actually I did listen to his peice of shit Doubt Me Now album, and I think it's a joke. I htink all south rap minus a few artists is a joke. No matter how bad Eminem's album is I still like it better than anything by Lil Wyte or 36 Mafia. If you don't think so then that's fine. These fucking losers in the south should stick to Country. At least they'd make better music that way.
lol @ the gomer pyle of the wcc. you didnt even listen to the right album, moron. stop stating things as FACTS, and then going back to change them to your OPINION. it makes you look even more dumb than you already are.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #124 on: November 04, 2004, 04:51:36 PM »
i was listening to MMLP today.. made me so sad.. eminem made so much dope music.. that cd is so hot.. just listening to lyrics and his flow on "Kill You", "Im back".. and 1 of my fav of his songs "who knew"... makes me so much more sad that this cd is so bad.. damn u eminem.. why.

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: November 04, 2004, 04:54:54 PM »
that cd is dope i like almost every single.

Kill You
Stan
Way I Am
Who knew
I'm back
Marshall mathers
amityville
Criminal

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eminem-Encore-2004-RNS (8 DRE-tracks!!)
« Reply #126 on: November 04, 2004, 04:55:04 PM »
i love how people try to justify the wackness of this album.. lol .. i bet the source gives it like 2.5 mics.. they will have fun with this...
Don't be such a hater. Just because it wasn't what you were expecting, or you don't understand the point he's trying to make with the songs doesn't make it bad.

He took it back to some Marshal mathers LP type shit. Thats the kind of eminem I like. Not that "Look at what a hard life I had" type shit. It's funny, It's got great beats, he's got fucking AMAZING flows, and it's a nice album to listen to. What more do you want? I wasn't expecting shit from this album after his last one, but it's really nice.

BTW, do you really expect the source to give a good review of this album?

mmlp = 4.5/ 5
encore = 3/5 (and thats being generous)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #127 on: November 04, 2004, 04:57:26 PM »
bahaha!!!

what did i tell you idiots? 8)

smartass predictions: 2-0

It's still better than Lil Whyte.
no its not, and how you gonna speak on somethin you know absolutely nothin about? its obvious from your incorrect spelling of his name, that you didnt even listen to the album. its WYTE, you damn clown. dont get mad at me cause your great white hero didnt even release a half-way good album. go listen to bob dylan or some other rock artist that you are always dickriding. your opinion on rap is pathetic. lol @ "the sslp being his worst album". that just proves my previous statement.
only 2 good tracks on this album are like toy soldiers and encore.

Actually I did listen to his peice of shit Doubt Me Now album, and I think it's a joke. I htink all south rap minus a few artists is a joke. No matter how bad Eminem's album is I still like it better than anything by Lil Wyte or 36 Mafia. If you don't think so then that's fine. These fucking losers in the south should stick to Country. At least they'd make better music that way.
lol @ the gomer pyle of the wcc. you didnt even listen to the right album, moron. stop stating things as FACTS, and then going back to change them to your OPINION. it makes you look even more dumb than you already are.

I never stated which Lil Wyte album. I merely wanted to express that Lil Wyte at his best isn't capable of being better than Eminem, as far as I'm concerned. And when did I state anything as a fact?

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: November 04, 2004, 04:58:54 PM »
bitch please 2.. was also dope

Trauma-san

« Reply #129 on: November 04, 2004, 05:07:12 PM »
My favorite Eminem tracks are the ones where he doesn't take himself so seriously, and is funny.  A song like "Evil Deeds" is great, because he's talking about interesting things, but keeping it funny and entertaining.  I think what we have with Eminem is someone who is immensely talented, but kind of bored.  I get the feeling that he just fucks around because he gets sick of trying to be 'deep' or whatever.  Anybody who doesn't know by now that this guy is one of the greatest rappers to ever live is crazy.  Lyrics, Flow, he's the total package, I don't even think he has limits, there's nothing he can't do on the mike, but he's just bored. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: November 04, 2004, 05:13:36 PM »
^^exactly... I dont even think he fell off, his heart is just not in it no more  :(
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: November 04, 2004, 05:37:04 PM »
I dont even think he fell off, his heart is just not in it no more  :(
You know honestly i never even considered that right until you and trauma mentioned it.
Now that i think about it, its probably very true.

The Watcher

« Reply #132 on: November 04, 2004, 05:38:04 PM »
this cd is vintage Em. funny, crazy flow, dope lyrics and dope beats. he's much more suited to being comedic, than trying to be gangsta or deep or whatever. amazing album, that's all i really have to say. listen to it in your car or whatever, it sounds ALOT different than listening to it on pc speakers. some people are gonna love it, some arent.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: November 04, 2004, 05:48:21 PM »
this cd is vintage Em. funny, crazy flow, dope lyrics and dope beats. he's much more suited to being comedic, than trying to be gangsta or deep or whatever. amazing album, that's all i really have to say. listen to it in your car or whatever, it sounds ALOT different than listening to it on pc speakers. some people are gonna love it, some arent.
amazing.. big weenie, puke, rain man, ... thats not vintage eminem.. amazing?

is everyone going mad.. seriously.. THIS CD IS GARBAGE... HOW CAN U LIKE IT???

The Watcher

« Reply #134 on: November 04, 2004, 05:50:18 PM »
amazing.. big weenie, puke, rain man, ... thats not vintage eminem.. amazing?

is everyone going mad.. seriously.. THIS CD IS GARBAGE... HOW CAN U LIKE IT???

puke, rain man: comedic
big weenie: only song i dislike
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden