Author Topic: The Ultimate Encore Thread  (Read 3226 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The "Encore"-criticism isn't totally unjustified (in Eminem-standards)!
« Reply #150 on: November 05, 2004, 08:05:05 AM »
^^ this is a happy time for Eminem-Haters. Enjoy your moment asshole.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

DAYUM

« Reply #151 on: November 05, 2004, 08:05:47 AM »
i like it

topshotta

« Reply #152 on: November 05, 2004, 08:58:25 AM »
haha , some dickryders just cant take that people dont like the garbage music that they like . You try to defend encore , " eminem aint hungry anymore" like it`s a OK thing . Haha , looser

You dont even understand my discussion son, I ain't tryin to defend the album, like I said I think Encore is Eminem's worst
album, but compared to other hip-hop releases this year it's a good album.. Just take Rhyhtm&Gangsta as an example, although the one leaked
may not be the final version, Snoop fell the fuck off even more than Eminem!

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re: Eminem-Encore-2004-RNS is just at great as I hoped + more!
« Reply #153 on: November 05, 2004, 09:08:36 AM »
bahaha!!!

what did i tell you idiots? 8)

smartass predictions: 2-0

It's still better than Lil Whyte.
no its not, and how you gonna speak on somethin you know absolutely nothin about? its obvious from your incorrect spelling of his name, that you didnt even listen to the album. its WYTE, you damn clown. dont get mad at me cause your great white hero didnt even release a half-way good album. go listen to bob dylan or some other rock artist that you are always dickriding. your opinion on rap is pathetic. lol @ "the sslp being his worst album". that just proves my previous statement.
only 2 good tracks on this album are like toy soldiers and encore.

Actually I did listen to his peice of shit Doubt Me Now album, and I think it's a joke. I htink all south rap minus a few artists is a joke. No matter how bad Eminem's album is I still like it better than anything by Lil Wyte or 36 Mafia. If you don't think so then that's fine. These fucking losers in the south should stick to Country. At least they'd make better music that way.
lol @ the gomer pyle of the wcc. you didnt even listen to the right album, moron. stop stating things as FACTS, and then going back to change them to your OPINION. it makes you look even more dumb than you already are.

I never stated which Lil Wyte album. I merely wanted to express that Lil Wyte at his best isn't capable of being better than Eminem, as far as I'm concerned. And when did I state anything as a fact?
so now you are comparing ALBUMS to the the MCS themselves? then you go and say you listened to the doubt me now album, and now you are saying you never stated which album?  quit lyin son. you're finished.
sslp>mmlp>>>tes>>>>>>encore
infinite even has some better production than this garbage!!!
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: November 05, 2004, 09:31:35 AM »
Both Encore and Bush being re-elected have the same positive thing about them though: They will never happen again.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #155 on: November 05, 2004, 09:56:40 AM »
this is a great time for eminem haters.. and as a huge eminem fan ill agree. eminem haters say he cant make a classic album.. and this was his last chance.. and he blew it.. completely..

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #156 on: November 05, 2004, 10:00:51 AM »
this is a great time for eminem haters.. and as a huge eminem fan ill agree. eminem haters say he cant make a classic album.. and this was his last chance.. and he blew it.. completely..
dont forget they keep saying "this is his last cd, blaablaa" same shit happened on TES.

Encore>TES, imo.

I like it.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #157 on: November 05, 2004, 10:01:46 AM »
infinite is 10x better then encore.. and nicer rhymes.. and quit hatin cause im preachin the truth..

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #158 on: November 05, 2004, 10:26:13 AM »
bahaha!!!

what did i tell you idiots? 8)

smartass predictions: 2-0

It's still better than Lil Whyte.
no its not, and how you gonna speak on somethin you know absolutely nothin about? its obvious from your incorrect spelling of his name, that you didnt even listen to the album. its WYTE, you damn clown. dont get mad at me cause your great white hero didnt even release a half-way good album. go listen to bob dylan or some other rock artist that you are always dickriding. your opinion on rap is pathetic. lol @ "the sslp being his worst album". that just proves my previous statement.
only 2 good tracks on this album are like toy soldiers and encore.

Actually I did listen to his peice of shit Doubt Me Now album, and I think it's a joke. I htink all south rap minus a few artists is a joke. No matter how bad Eminem's album is I still like it better than anything by Lil Wyte or 36 Mafia. If you don't think so then that's fine. These fucking losers in the south should stick to Country. At least they'd make better music that way.
lol @ the gomer pyle of the wcc. you didnt even listen to the right album, moron. stop stating things as FACTS, and then going back to change them to your OPINION. it makes you look even more dumb than you already are.

I never stated which Lil Wyte album. I merely wanted to express that Lil Wyte at his best isn't capable of being better than Eminem, as far as I'm concerned. And when did I state anything as a fact?
so now you are comparing ALBUMS to the the MCS themselves? then you go and say you listened to the doubt me now album, and now you are saying you never stated which album?  quit lyin son. you're finished.
sslp>mmlp>>>tes>>>>>>encore
infinite even has some better production than this garbage!!!

Since you first mentioned Lil Wyte, I've always stated that it was because he's not as good an MC, that his album will never be as good as Ems. This is rap and is based on the MC. The problem is when people take the focus off the MC and place it on the production. I'm sorry but second rate musical loops and samples should never be looked at as more, or even as, important as the rapper. Musically Hip Hop sucks, always has. It was the lyrics, flow, delivery, and rhyme patterns that were supposed to be significant, not the beats. This is why I don't think Lil Wyte's album has the potential to be better than Em's. Lesser MCs can make better albums, but when one MC is light years worse than the other, it isn't possible in my eyes.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2004, 10:30:12 AM by Shallow »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #159 on: November 05, 2004, 10:54:15 AM »
I aint heard this yet and im not gonna make a judgement till ive listened to it at least 3 times. i had plenty albums where ive disliked it first time i have listened to it but it has grown over time.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

SGV

« Reply #160 on: November 05, 2004, 11:44:38 AM »
^^ this is a happy time for non-Eminem fans. Enjoy your moment asshole.
:banana_trippin:

When I say Eminem fell off, people say I'm hating. Well, he just proved it. Kiss the rings!

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #161 on: November 05, 2004, 11:51:52 AM »
shallow i see what you are saying.. but the funny part is.. eminem has so much skill.. and puts out such a garbage album.. and u cant judge lil wyte without hearing it first..

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #162 on: November 05, 2004, 12:06:48 PM »
thats prob why eminem is offering ringtones and all that other crap.. cause he knew nobody would buy the album otherwise

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Eminem - Encore..another thread..my view
« Reply #163 on: November 05, 2004, 12:09:01 PM »
Not really a review, just going to speak on the good tracks. People are upset becuase Encore isn't as "serious" as TES or as good as MMLP. But this is another Eminem album, I mean..what more do you want? Same formula he's used for every album.

Here are your eminem serious type of tracks

Mockingbird 4.5/5
Toy Soldiers 5/5
Mosh 4/5
Never Enough 5/5 Nate is  :o

Here is your "Kill you" type of Eminem track

Puke 4/5
(This is a great track, jsut skip threw the beginning where he pukes ;D)

Here's your love tracks from Eminem

Spend Some Time  4/5
Crazy In Love 3.5/5

and here's your funny-ass/fucked up Eminem Tracks

One Shot-Two Shot 4/5
My 1st Single 1/5
Just Lose It  2/5
Big Weenie 1/5
Rain man 3.5/5
Ass Like That 4/5
(Just for the hilary duff line it deserves 4 ALONE!)

Eminem growing up as a kid type of ttracks

Evil Deeds 4/5
Yellow Brick Road 4/5

Then you have your Dr Dre Track...

Encore 4/5 Well, this is a Dre track more than anything else..nice to hear him!

Then you got the skits..intro..and outro...not much to say but..well done lol

This Encore isn't garbage..it's 4/5 at LEAST! You throw out somee of the goofy tracks...then you got a great album...but you can't do that becuase then you're throwing out a part of eminem..thats eminem for ya!

So my final rating for Encore...4/5.

.everyone's entitled to their opinion...so what do you rate the album? track by track? if you liked it or hate it...speak!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2004, 12:15:06 PM by Bim Bam Baby »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eminem - Encore..another thread..my view
« Reply #164 on: November 05, 2004, 12:15:10 PM »
When the mics used to mean somethin, a four was like
you were the shit, now its like the least you get
three and a half now just means you a peice of shit
four and a half or five, means you Biggie, Jigga, Nas, or Benzino