Author Topic: The Ultimate Encore Thread  (Read 3214 times)

SGV

Re: Eminem-Encore-2004-RNS is just at great as I hoped + more!
« Reply #180 on: November 06, 2004, 11:35:57 AM »

I agree that this is a joke for an Eminem album, but it's still better than a lot of other Rap albums, just because of the few songs it does have. As bad as Encore is, I still think it's better than the Game is To Be Sold, anything from Cash Money, and every single recording from No Limit, except for Snoop's Topp Dogg.

As for Lil Wyte;
Well I'll give it a listen, but unless it's 1000 times better than the one I did hear from him I can't see me liking it. You're right though, I can't judge before I hear it. What's it called?

LMAO @ Better than True, Ghetto D, The Shocker, Im Bout It, etc. LMAO!!! You're funny man.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: The Ultimate Encore Thread
« Reply #181 on: November 06, 2004, 11:37:59 AM »
^^LMAO. So you've heard all the music from the artistss I listed? I HIGHLY doubt that.

I like the Boss btw. LOL @ You lying through your teeth here.

Okay to be completely honest I've heard a lot from the following;

Bun B, Juvenile, B.G., Lil' Wayne, Magic, Fiend, Trick Daddy, Pastor Troy,

Expcept for one or two Trick Daddy songs, I hate everything that has come out of these guys. So if the others mentioned are significantly different than these few let me know, and I'll give them a listen. But most South Songs sound bad to me and I hear a lot with out knowing who the artist is. I just know I don't like the songs.

Didn't think their were many Bruce fans on the forum. Well there's gotta be something I like that you think is stupid. That's all I meant. How about pro wrestling?

SGV

« Reply #182 on: November 06, 2004, 11:57:47 AM »
^^^If that's all you heard from the list, don't you think you should NOT generalize? That's my entire point here, DO NOT GENERALIZE. Make a statement like "What I've heard from the South has been garbage." That's cool, that's an eduacated opinion. Generalizing just makes you a hater. BTW, you're the only person to ever say they hate everything Bun B has done. I'm curious as to what you've heard from Bun?

Wrestling is HORRIBLE now. I'm old school. I'm talking, The Rockers, Mega Powers, Andre The Giant, Hart Foundation when they were with Bobby Henan, Hercules Hernandez, Akeem The African Dream when he was One Man Gang, Harley Race, Rock n Roll Express and Midnight Express, Barry Windham etc. All the new Wrestlers are lame.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #183 on: November 06, 2004, 12:26:22 PM »
^^^If that's all you heard from the list, don't you think you should NOT generalize? That's my entire point here, DO NOT GENERALIZE. Make a statement like "What I've heard from the South has been garbage." That's cool, that's an eduacated opinion. Generalizing just makes you a hater. BTW, you're the only person to ever say they hate everything Bun B has done. I'm curious as to what you've heard from Bun?

Wrestling is HORRIBLE now. I'm old school. I'm talking, The Rockers, Mega Powers, Andre The Giant, Hart Foundation when they were with Bobby Henan, Hercules Hernandez, Akeem The African Dream when he was One Man Gang, Harley Race, Rock n Roll Express and Midnight Express, Barry Windham etc. All the new Wrestlers are lame.

I apoligize for gereralizing. So point me in the direction of South Rappers that don't sound like that. I also didn't mean to keep Bun B on that list. I've always liked UGK.

As for wrestling, Chris Benoit is just as good in the ring as Harley, and better than everyone else you've mentioned. I agree wrestling isn't as good now, but I'm a sucker for the old NWA. Ric Flair and the Horseman vs Dusty.

SGV

« Reply #184 on: November 06, 2004, 12:39:45 PM »
Chris Benoit is boring to me.

I liked the fact that a cat like Harley Race personified a bad guy and someone like Hogan personified a good guy. There wasn't this jumping back and forth, they kept the illusion up better then, as opposed to now.

In today's wrestling world, what's fuckin' with the Skywalker matches?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #185 on: November 09, 2004, 02:52:02 PM »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #186 on: November 12, 2004, 12:35:03 PM »
ok, im a BIG eminem fan and i bought his cd this morning when it came to the stores here an it sucks balls!! is he jsut joking around or what cuz there is only 2 normal songs the rest or just stupid, they sound like a 10 yr old made em?? his 3 previously released tracks on the bonus disc are wayyy better then his whole cd, i hope he follows up with a real cd soon. all the anticaption for nothing, shit!! sorry had to rant.
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #187 on: November 12, 2004, 05:00:42 PM »
I wonder how the mainstream takes this CD, and how "official" it'll that this is his worst  Album by a mile. I hope he just sells like 4x plat or something, then he and Jimmy see what they got from and make a fucking rap record next time.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin