Author Topic: The Ultimate Encore Thread  (Read 3222 times)

Don Seer

Re: Eminem-Encore-2004-RNS is just at great as I hoped + more!
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2004, 06:10:13 AM »
^ it definitely gets to that level.

i quite like it.. (apart from "my 1st single")

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2004, 06:18:10 AM »

I agree. The album sounds pretty nice. 4 out of 5 from me.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2004, 06:20:56 AM »
ok, i haven't listened to it all but to most and i doubt i will go on anymore. shit's very disappointing. "My First Single" fuckin hurts my ears, worse than "Just Lose It" did and the rest is mediocre-ok, the only track i liked was "Like Toy Soldiers". "Mosh" is boring without a video, too. Didn't like it

IzUwitIt

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2004, 06:36:04 AM »
Big disappointment, some funny moments in 'Ass Like That', 'Big Weenie', 'Rain Man' and the 'Em Calls Paul' skit cracced me the fucc up. My favourite tracc that I hadn't already heard was probably 'Never Enough', but on the whole there were far too many joke tunes for my likin. But the delivery was good.

He will never ever top MMLP. Last 2 LP's have been big disappointments imo

DrewDogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Veni Vidi Vici / v3 /
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2004, 07:35:37 AM »
I wanted a more serious EMCEE vibe outta eminem. It's funny, but I'm not really likin him rhyming with a foreign accent the entire song. Fuckin ridiculous.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2004, 07:45:27 AM »

me too...there are obviously tracks that arent so hot...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Elevz

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2004, 08:31:21 AM »
This...

is the fucking worst album 2004 will bring!?! What the fuck's wrong with a CD when fucking JUST LOSE IT makes it to the top 3 of its tracks?

I heard ONE song I liked, the third track "Never enough" with 50 Cent and Nate Dogg, and that song is WAY TOO SHORT to fully enjoy it... and it only gets good after Eminem shuts his mouth after 1:19. Nate and 50 are flowing like crazy. Still, they only get 1:20 to do so. Such a waste.

Fucking worst album of the year.

Buying this? There's millions of ways out there to spend your money, better than this.

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2004, 08:39:47 AM »
This...

is the fucking worst album 2004 will bring!?! What the fuck's wrong with a CD when fucking JUST LOSE IT makes it to the top 3 of its tracks?

I heard ONE song I liked, the third track "Never enough" with 50 Cent and Nate Dogg, and that song is WAY TOO SHORT to fully enjoy it... and it only gets good after Eminem shuts his mouth after 1:19. Nate and 50 are flowing like crazy. Still, they only get 1:20 to do so. Such a waste.

Buying this? There's millions of ways out there to spend your money, better than this.

Word up  ;D

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

mauzip

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2004, 08:46:09 AM »
This...

Word up ;D

weren't you gonna pick it up the day it comes out?

topshotta

« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2004, 08:46:39 AM »
This album has only grown and grown on me since first listen!

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2004, 08:57:25 AM »
It's coo..

I hate. I repeat Hate "Rainman" just hearin' C.Reeves' name... :P
I pressed the skip button..(The beat is bannanas tho...)
(I bet Em feel's like a real asshole cause of this one now!!!)^^

Overall it's a good listen...
but I can't imagine listenin' to it more than a couple times.
Gotta put it away with my other Em releases.
I'll defo copp it when it drop's...

But Em still has not (Imo) gained repeat-Spin time...
from me..

Danm!!!
I want a Detox album...Fucken Dre (Keep some beat's biiiatch!!!!)
Hatesrats 2oooFoe

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2004, 09:00:00 AM »
Big disappointment, but I didnt expect much anyway. Dre's beats werent all that either, if those are some of the Detox beats then Hell Naw!! And Im gettin tired of Em goofing around all over his tracks. "Em Calls Paul" is by far the best thing he recorded for that album LMAO
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2004, 09:14:07 AM »
This...

Word up ;D

weren't you gonna pick it up the day it comes out?

Yeah, but I started doubting when I heard Just Lose It, and then Mosh and Encore. So I thought I download it first :)... And I'm damn happy I've done that :P

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

PLANT

« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2004, 10:05:31 AM »
The production is really banging on this cd but Eminems voice is too fuckin annoying for me to handle anymore.  Im feelin about 4-5 tracks on here, the rest of those beats shoulda been saved for Dre or The Game.  What a waste  :-X

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2004, 10:07:05 AM »
Damn you guys are a bunch of fuckin haters.  I can understand the hating on Snoop's album because it was something different, and you might not have felt it, but this CD sounds just like the other Eminem CDs, except with more Dre and Dre-type production.  How can you like "TES" and not like this?  The sound is the same.  WTF.