Author Topic: The Ultimate Encore Thread  (Read 3217 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Eminem-Encore-2004-RNS is just at great as I hoped + more!
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2004, 05:46:24 PM »
and everyone saying its funny.. its funny.. if i want funny i like to jerry seinfeld or dave chappelle.. im trying to listen to some music.. some skill.. not eminem farting and spitting lyrics that are just as bad as him farting.. what happened em.. people saying this is better than TES.. imo  sing for a moment, soldier, and till i collapse are better than any song on this album...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2004, 06:41:08 PM »
bahaha!!!

what did i tell you idiots? 8)

smartass predictions: 2-0

It's still better than Lil Whyte.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2004, 06:58:30 PM »
white boy... Evil deeds has terrible lyrics?..you lsiten to the song and what its about?

Ahh whatever, I gotta remember this board loved 213's album  ::)

Best i stop reading any topics/post bout eminem encorre before you guys change my opinion  ;D

great album...you guys never really LISTENED to the album
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2004, 06:59:46 PM »
i listened.. and garbage... and im a huge eminem fan.. im very upset.. and bewildered at how people can possibly like this trash

Don Breezio

« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2004, 07:03:18 PM »
people are crazy....i will say this album did not live up to my standards for eminem....yet....the eminem show needed to grow on me too. in time i feel like this could be a great album....

people have been talking about the album like the entire album is fart noises and burping....only 2 songs had that...and puking in the beginning of puke....yeah that was lame...shoulda been left out...but those were in all the songs that would've been lame in the first place. as for the singing...you cant tell me that he didnt do that in the eminem show (hailies song anyone?). or how about the accent that was used on ass like that....IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY!!!....you guys act like he rapped the entire album with that accent and then inserted random farts, burps, and pukes in every song. get off of it and give the album a chance. people have been doubting this album for months...if you think about it negatively months in advance of course your gonna think about it negatively while listening to it.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2004, 07:07:05 PM »
^ no luke.. maybe others.. but i was very positive towards this album.. 1 of the most anticipated for me this year..i always neglect the single.. and expect the best.. i love all 3 eminem albums and infinite too.. and devils night.. now d12 world was crap.. but i thought for his singole album would be amazing.. this album is garbage.. you are in denial if u think this album is better than 2.5-3/ 5.. read my review and tell me where im wrong..

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2004, 07:13:46 PM »
white boy i agree with you totally. and em wonders why he never can get a classic lp.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2004, 07:41:52 PM »
bahaha!!!

what did i tell you idiots? 8)

smartass predictions: 2-0

It's still better than Lil Whyte.
no its not, and how you gonna speak on somethin you know absolutely nothin about? its obvious from your incorrect spelling of his name, that you didnt even listen to the album. its WYTE, you damn clown. dont get mad at me cause your great white hero didnt even release a half-way good album. go listen to bob dylan or some other rock artist that you are always dickriding. your opinion on rap is pathetic. lol @ "the sslp being his worst album". that just proves my previous statement.
only 2 good tracks on this album are like toy soldiers and encore.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2004, 07:51:17 PM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Don Breezio

« Reply #83 on: November 03, 2004, 07:50:32 PM »
i wouldnt necessarily disagree with shallow on that....i liked sslp and mmlp about the same...the eminem show i like the best...infinite i dont really include in those....and encore i would say i like about the same as the first 2

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: November 03, 2004, 07:52:47 PM »
^ damn i swear your rating on albums are different from everyones.. for me its mmlp, sslp, then tes.. but people say tes aint good at all and i completely disagree. .but i would rather him not make this album.. cuase he fell off harder than snoop

Don Breezio

« Reply #85 on: November 03, 2004, 07:54:36 PM »
^ damn i swear your rating on albums are different from everyones.. for me its mmlp, sslp, then tes.. but people say tes aint good at all and i completely disagree. .but i would rather him not make this album.. cuase he fell off harder than snoop

i wouldnt say my rating on albums are different from everyone...look back into the album review section....almost all of the reviews i've written people have agreed with me completely on

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: November 03, 2004, 08:00:00 PM »
na i mean like.. you place illmatic like 4th on best of nas.. in that way

Don Breezio

« Reply #87 on: November 03, 2004, 08:02:04 PM »
ill agree with you on that....i do think illmatic is not nas' best album....i would say that his list would go like this

it was written
stillmatic
the lost tapes
illmatic
i am
gods son
nastradamus

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: November 03, 2004, 08:20:38 PM »
and u say better days is one of tupacs best albums... and gods son went down on your list.. it was higher before

Don Breezio

« Reply #89 on: November 03, 2004, 08:22:14 PM »
and u say better days is one of tupacs best albums... and gods son went down on your list.. it was higher before

nah better days wasnt one of his best....but its definetely not his worst like most people have said....

gods son, i am, and illmatic are all kinda tied for me now...i like them all about the same