Author Topic: Idea for train of thought  (Read 198 times)

Thirteen

Idea for train of thought
« on: November 05, 2004, 06:20:44 PM »
there should be a support section for the people that voted for Kerry because they seem emotionally unstable at this moment in their lives. When people are at a great loss, it's best if we just put them together and let them work together to straighten out their problems. i know most of us have seen a post since the election that no one really cares about except for the Kerry supporters, where they just all gather around a single article and discuss it, talk about how great and misunderstood they are, how the world is going to end and sadly chuckle amongst one another like circus clowns that have lost the will to perform. it's best we lend our support to these lost souls so the train of thought can return back to it's old glory and to it's true purpose on the board...

making fun of jews and muslims  ;D

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Idea for train of thought
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2004, 06:28:15 PM »
I'm glad you are so proud of your party.  When things continue to go bad remember your words and take responsbility for them. 

Thirteen

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2004, 06:33:01 PM »
i'm already taking responsibility for them

while all you people complain about this "unjust" war in iraq... i joined a combat unit

and i found out an interesting fact today... black males in NYC have a better chance of being killed in NYC than dying in iraq so how terrible can this war possibly be?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2004, 06:40:41 PM »
Then I can respect you for doing that.  I was planning on joining the military after finishing college, but eventually decided I couldn't serve under GWB.  I was going to reconsider joining if Kerry won.  He didnt. 

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2004, 07:14:13 PM »
Then I can respect you for doing that.  I was planning on joining the military after finishing college, but eventually decided I couldn't serve under GWB.  I was going to reconsider joining if Kerry won.  He didnt. 
I think you just use that as an excuse so you dont have to join.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2004, 09:03:02 PM »
I don't have to join because the U.S. has an all volunteer ARMY.  NO ONE HAS TO JOIN. 

Why don't you try to make sense one of these times.