Author Topic: what's up with all you republican/bush loving hip hop heads?  (Read 879 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: what's up with all you republican/bush loving hip hop heads?
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2004, 09:54:50 AM »
^ didnt we have a nazi here before?

no 7even constantly says he's not a nazi

but sometimes i wonder  ;D
LMAO

hahaha

ps 7ev7n...that pic on th bottem..aint totally true man :p..on the west its more conservative than anything

Well the west voted for kerry like almost always... the green spot is just the area that voted for Bush, not more and not less.

notice that states with big cities in them tend to vote democratic and the hee-haw states vote republican. very interesting imo.

that's a very inaccuate rundown...but if it helps you sleep at night than i won't arguei

lol, fore you pull off a Jamal you should get your facts right.. 

people in big cities vote predominantly democratic and farmers on a ranch vote predominantly republican, that's a fact - and it's also shown on my neat little map where you see that people from states like utah voted republican (like always) and the big states with many people per square meter voted democratic like new york and all new-england states with many rather big cities and california, whereas the hee-haw state texas again voted republican.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2004, 09:57:48 AM »
well as statistics show (something you kerry supporters were so in love with when they showed kerry winning) about 51% of ALL of america voted for bush...so those green states have quite a bit of pink in them and the pink states have quite a bit of green in them

but i don't know why i bother arguing, i'm on the winning side and you guys are all still on the complaining side

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2004, 10:00:50 AM »
well as statistics show (something you kerry supporters were so in love with when they showed kerry winning) about 51% of ALL of america voted for bush...so those green states have quite a bit of pink in them and the pink states have quite a bit of green in them

but i don't know why i bother arguing, i'm on the winning side and you guys are all still on the complaining side

don't you realize that with Bush as President.. the entire earth is on the losing side?

it's just a matter of knowing - and not knowing. y'all Bush supporters are still in denial.. we are one step further.. complaining.

No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2004, 10:02:05 AM »
he is right.. just cause the "yeehaw" states favor bush.. its not 100%.. some were as close as 52-48.. meaning..

Thirteen

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2004, 10:04:42 AM »

don't you realize that with Bush as President.. the entire earth is on the losing side?

it's just a matter of knowing - and not knowing. y'all Bush supporters are still in denial.. we are one step further.. complaining.

no because like i stated before, if a HUGE war does break out, we're all dead and there's no winners...but until that day, i can sit here and be happy that the whole world is pissed off because i choose one little lever over another

i'm also enjoying your stereotyping cause i think it's pretty funny...coming from a scat loving, jew eradicating, nazi kraut such as yourself

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2004, 10:09:32 AM »
he is right.. just cause the "yeehaw" states favor bush.. its not 100%.. some were as close as 52-48.. meaning..

well without generalizing you can hardly say anything sometimes

most of the time you have to generalize to judge something

52-48 is also exaggerated for the most part.. often it's like 70-30 etc..

no because like i stated before, if a HUGE war does break out, we're all dead and there's no winners...but until that day, i can sit here and be happy that the whole world is pissed off because i choose one little lever over another

i'm also enjoying your stereotyping cause i think it's pretty funny...coming from a scat loving, jew eradicating, nazi kraut such as yourself

the stereotype you describe is like 50 years old so I can care less if you stereotype germans nowadays it's hella different with having a marxist leader and protests against war and all that stuff.

plus yall americans are losers too because off inner policies like the patriot act (and what's to come), horrible economy and deficits.
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2004, 10:15:30 AM »
you're wrong...go to cnn.com and start clicking on the Kerry states. the lowest was 40% for bush and i think that was california

and at least that german sterotype was true at one point

whose ever heard of a rich, educated, white hick?

wait that's bush...

anyways i can easily say all kerry voters were poor uneducated young black people , since we're just taking the top of the stats and lumping everyone togerther

Thirteen

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2004, 10:18:03 AM »
and lastly, the patriot act will only effect criminals, the economy is doing pretty good, the stock exchange has been up 100's of points since the election, and the deficit really has no bearing on how i live my life, i'm not going to loose my military job or benefits.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2004, 10:32:59 AM »
you're wrong...go to cnn.com and start clicking on the Kerry states. the lowest was 40% for bush and i think that was california

and at least that german sterotype was true at one point

whose ever heard of a rich, educated, white hick?

wait that's bush...

anyways i can easily say all kerry voters were poor uneducated young black people , since we're just taking the top of the stats and lumping everyone togerther

back in 1940, most germans had no clue about the jew-slaughtering. it was just a regular war under a dictatorship. plus it was a dictatorship no real democracy at all. people who opposed hitler where murdered.. no matter how arian they were. the difference with you is that you RE-ELECTED BUSH WILLINGLY WITH A ABSOLUTE MAJORITY.. that's what makes me puke.

in D.C. Bush got like 9% or something.. whereas Kerry didnt get much more in some hicky dicky states like Utah and Wyoming where Kerry got under 30%

and lastly, the patriot act will only effect criminals, the economy is doing pretty good, the stock exchange has been up 100's of points since the election, and the deficit really has no bearing on how i live my life, i'm not going to loose my military job or benefits.

I dont know about you, but I'd be damn well pissed if I have to expect undercover FBI agents amoung me, and if some FBI agents knock in my door cause I told my opinion on the bush administration in public. or when some FBI asshole knows what books I buy. I could go on for years.
good for you that your work is defined by daily jobs and military, now think of other american dudes.. they are losers too .. like the rest of the world.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2004, 10:35:26 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2004, 10:45:18 AM »

I dont know about you, but I'd be damn well pissed if I have to expect undercover FBI agents amoung me, and if some FBI agents knock in my door cause I told my opinion on the bush administration in public. or when some FBI asshole knows what books I buy. I could go on for years.
good for you that your work is defined by daily jobs and military, now think of other american dudes.. they are losers too .. like the rest of the world.

1. it's not like some guy is gonna sart chilling with me and i will have to suspect him of being an FBI agent...and anyways i have to deal with NCSI people sending undercovers around in the Navy, the fact is, if you're not doing anything wrong, then you ahve nothing to worry about

2. name a person that has been arrested for saying something bad about bush in public. nevermind, i already know you can't

3. a bunch of companies already know what shit you buy, it's called supply and demand... and if once again, unless you've just rented a U Haul, bought 400 pounds of fertilizer, some industrial model rocket engines and a life insurance policy there's nothing you could possibly buy legally that can get you arrested

4. lastly, yes i think about my fellow americans... the same americans that think about me, like the company executive that makes $80,000, has done nothing for me and just got laid off, or how about some rappers and actors that have heard me give them negative reviews and decided to change on their next album of movie...fact is very few people care about the next person, until something happens to them, then they become a crusader for that cause

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2004, 10:56:34 AM »

1. it's not like some guy is gonna sart chilling with me and i will have to suspect him of being an FBI agent...and anyways i have to deal with NCSI people sending undercovers around in the Navy, the fact is, if you're not doing anything wrong, then you ahve nothing to worry about

2. name a person that has been arrested for saying something bad about bush in public. nevermind, i already know you can't

3. a bunch of companies already know what shit you buy, it's called supply and demand... and if once again, unless you've just rented a U Haul, bought 400 pounds of fertilizer, some industrial model rocket engines and a life insurance policy there's nothing you could possibly buy legally that can get you arrested

4. lastly, yes i think about my fellow americans... the same americans that think about me, like the company executive that makes $80,000, has done nothing for me and just got laid off, or how about some rappers and actors that have heard me give them negative reviews and decided to change on their next album of movie...fact is very few people care about the next person, until something happens to them, then they become a crusader for that cause

privacy is important to me.. I damn well rather live without patriot acts than with.. in consequence you are all "losers" since yall have to deal with those acts as you re-elected bush, that's why bush supporters are also losers not only kerry supporters. same with losing jobs, and everything. It gives me a laugh whenever bush supporters refer to themselves as "winners" :D
that you dont care about other americans doesnt mean that they cant be screwed  ;)
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2004, 11:06:23 AM »

privacy is important to me.. I damn well rather live without patriot acts than with.. in consequence you are all "losers" since yall have to deal with those acts as you re-elected bush, that's why bush supporters are also losers not only kerry supporters. same with losing jobs, and everything. It gives me a laugh whenever bush supporters refer to themselves as "winners" :D
that you dont care about other americans doesnt mean that they cant be screwed  ;)

i can say with great assurance that my privacy won't be affected in anyway during my life...so what if they look over my credit card bills? they're going to see i buy alot of games and computer equipment, i won't get arrested by it

and with losing jobs...there's easy ways to settle that...1. go into a field with high demand (nursing, law enforcement, computer repair, some teaching...) i see thousands of idiots in my college all going for physical education... first there's never a lack of gym teachers so it's funny to see them cry about lack of work...if you're already working for a company, don't think that just because Kerry was in the office, that they are going to scrap their plans to move to thailand 2. move to where your job is in high demand

Woodrow

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2004, 01:17:47 PM »
lol... well said.  who fucking knows. some of the peeps on this board aint really hiphop heads.  they are white guys living in oregon that talk a lot of trash to pretend like they are hard. 
Ant, Just because you're in a bad mood doesn't mean I'm not a "real hiphop head"

It's funny how you get all personal when things don't go your way, but I'm the one who's ignorant and close minded.

I guess if I was as smart as you, made as much money as you did, and was successfull as you are, and then spent days of my life arguing for a loosing prospect on rap message board, I'd be pissed to.  :-\

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2004, 01:58:55 PM »
I've spent a few weeks on this message board.  Your the one spending ur life on it.  Again, your from Oregon, pussy, run scared big UBL is gonna get you.

Woodrow

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2004, 02:07:02 PM »
I've spent a few weeks on this message board.  Your the one spending ur life on it.  Again, your from Oregon, pussy, run scared big UBL is gonna get you.

Is that REALLY the best you can do? Call me names and make false accusations?

Please show me ONE time I said I was "scared" Osama was going to get me?

I'm sorry that I don't fit into your limited and ignorant world view. Keep spending your friday nights brooding in front of your computer.