Author Topic: what's up with all you republican/bush loving hip hop heads?  (Read 898 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: what's up with all you republican/bush loving hip hop heads?
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2004, 02:21:02 PM »
No I've done better but you ran and hid then too.  There is no point aruging with you.  So I'll do the name calling thing.  Pussy.

If you wanted to really debate me you had your chance.   You ran away, and resorted to name calling.  Then I realized your a pussy from oregon.  The countries highest risk state.  Again, I'm not just calling names.  I'm being honest.  You're a pussy.  You live in a low risk state, and were scared.  You can say you weren't but obviously you were.  People that voted Bush voted for him cause they thought he would protect them from terror.  Watch out now.  The wolves might come get you.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2004, 02:22:34 PM »
Also in case you don't realize it you have more than 2 times as many posts on this message board as I do. None of your arguments make any sense.  Try again.

Woodrow

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2004, 02:24:39 PM »
No I've done better but you ran and hid then too.  There is no point aruging with you.  So I'll do the name calling thing.  Pussy.

If you wanted to really debate me you had your chance.   You ran away, and resorted to name calling.  Then I realized your a pussy from oregon.  The countries highest risk state.  Again, I'm not just calling names.  I'm being honest.  You're a pussy.  You live in a low risk state, and were scared.  You can say you weren't but obviously you were.  People that voted Bush voted for him cause they thought he would protect them from terror.  Watch out now.  The wolves might come get you.

LOL!

PUSSY THIS PUSSY THAT.

You really need to take a look at your life. If you're getting up in arms over some dude you've never met, and had limited interaction with, something isn't right with you.

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/West/10/04/oregon.fbi.alqaeda/
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/02/13/terror/main600278.shtml

Woodrow

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2005, 12:53:59 PM »
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/PrintStory.pl?document_id=2002160869&zsection_id=2002111777&slug=fbi26m&date=20050126

PORTLAND — The FBI knows of "jihadists" who have trained in terrorist camps in Afghanistan and are now living in Oregon, the agency's Oregon chief said in an interview with The Associated Press yesterday.

"We don't have an imminent threat that we're aware of. But I will say this: We have people here in Oregon that have trained in jihadist camps in bad areas. In the bad neighborhoods of the world," said FBI Special Agent in Charge Robert Jordan.

Asked what he meant by "bad neighborhoods," he said Afghanistan, as well as several other countries he would not specify.

During the session with The AP, which lasted nearly two hours, Jordan discussed a wide range of themes — from his agents' participation in the Bush administration's war on terrorism to the upcoming opening of a Portland laboratory for forensic work on computers seized from suspects.

Jordan refused to say how many "jihadists" live in Oregon.

He said the FBI knows "they've trained overseas, taken oaths to kill Americans and engage in jihad," but the challenge is "to prove those things."

Jordan contrasted the known "jihadists" living in Oregon with the so-called "Portland Seven," a group of seven Portland-area people accused of plotting to wage war against U.S. troops in Afghanistan. One of them was killed in combat; the six others returned to Oregon, where they eventually pleaded guilty to all the charges against them.

Discussing his office's participation in the ongoing war on terrorism, Jordan said that last fall FBI agents in Oregon took part in an analysis of crop-dusting aircraft across the country.

U.S. officials had received intelligence that al-Qaida intended to use a crop duster to spray biological or chemical weapons on American targets, he said.

Beth Anne Steele, spokeswoman for the FBI's Portland office, said it was the second time since Sept. 11, 2001, that FBI agents had interviewed owners and pilots of crop-duster planes.

The purpose is not just to make an accounting of where the aircraft are, she said, but also to encourage people who use the planes to contact the FBI if a suspicious person inquires about buying such aircraft.

Jordan said demands on the FBI's agents in Oregon have increased since the terror attacks and since the launching of the Iraq war.

He said some of his agents have been assigned to the U.S. prison for terrorism suspects at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba.

Some also have been assigned to duties in Iraq. Jordan said that his chief bomb technician volunteered to go to Iraq, where he helped defuse improvised explosive devices — called IEDs — placed along roads.

Jordan also spoke of a new regional laboratory that is being set up in southeast Portland to analyze seized computers. He said the lab will have a staff of at least 12, and will include officers from local law-enforcement agencies.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2005, 03:25:28 PM »
Lol....always down for a good chick scrap
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2005, 03:15:38 PM »
PORTLAND, Ore. - A U.S. arm of a large Saudi charity suspected by the government of supporting terrorism was indicted on fraud and tax charges, federal prosecutors said Thursday.

The three-count indictment charges Al-Haramain Islamic Foundation and its two officers, Pirouz Sedaghaty - also known as Pete Seda - and Soliman Al-Buthe with illegally sending $150,000 to Muslim fighters in Chechnya.

The Bush administration last September designated the charity as a group suspected of supporting terrorism through its main location in Ashland and a mosque in Springfield, Mo. Assets at both sites have been frozen since last February.

Sedaghaty had been living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, but the whereabouts of Al-Buthe were unknown. There was no word on any arrests.

A federal grand jury indictment Wednesday alleges an Egyptian citizen contacted the foundation in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, seeking to donate money to Muslims in Chechnya. The indictment said $150,000 was transferred by wire to a foundation bank account in Ashland.

Al-Buthe flew from Saudi Arabia to Oregon, and then went to an Ashland bank with Sedaghaty, where the pair took out 130 $1,000 traveler's checks and a $21,000 cashier's check before Al-Buthe headed back overseas, according to the indictment.

The men are charged with filing a false tax return for 2000, when Sedaghaty reported the Egyptian donor's money was used to purchase a building in Missouri. They are also charged with failing to acknowledge they were transporting funds out of the United States.

"The system of charitable donations in the United States is built on trust, honesty and integrity," U.S. Attorney Karin Immergut said in a statement. "The Department of Justice has a duty to investigate and prosecute any cases where the trust is abused criminally."

Larry Matasar, the attorney for Sedaghaty, said that "as I've said before, Pete Seda is a man of peace. He has consistently and actively opposed terrorism."

Matasar said the foundation's application for incorporation in Oregon states the charity stands against terrorism and believes such conduct is contrary to Islamic principles.

The Saudi government dissolved Al-Haramain in June after complaints from the United States and other countries that it is suspected of funding the al-Qaida terror network led by Osama bin Laden. The Saudi government said it had no evidence the charity was financing terrorism.

© 2005 The Associated Press

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A33365-2005Feb17?language=printer