Author Topic: The Game - Westside Story... On TiVo!  (Read 300 times)

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
The Game - Westside Story... On TiVo!
« on: November 05, 2004, 08:08:19 PM »

Hey what's up everybody... I don't know if any of you guys out there has TiVo, but if you do, check out the following.  TiVo has a feature that allows you to wirelessly stream music from your computer out to your TV or stereo speakers.  You can also view your pictures on your TV screen (wirelessly).  It's actually a pretty tight feature.  (I use a Mac running OS X and the integration with iTunes and iPhoto is real tight!)

Anyway, when you go into the "Music & Photos" TiVo menu, they have a sub-menu called "New Music at Best Buy."  If you look in there, they have music from a bunch of different artist.  You can listen to the whole track out your stereo or TV speakers.  I went in there just to see what songs were there and I was surprised to see "The Game featuring 50 Cent - Westside Story."  Bellow is a list of the Hip Hop/Rap music you can listen to.

Peace    8)

---

Lloyd Banks:
Ain't No Click
I'm So Fly
Karma Remix Cl

Black Eyed Peas:
Hey Mama
Let's Get It Started

D12:
How Come
My Band

Eminem:
Just Lose It

Game featuring 50 Cent:
West Side Story

Jadakiss:
Times Up (featuring Nate Dogg)
Why (featuring Anthony Hamilton)

Mary J. Blige:
Not Today (featuring Eve)

Mos Def:
Sex, Love & Money

Slim Thug:
3 Kings

The Roots:
Don't Say Nuthin'

Young Buck:
Let Me In
Shorty Wanna Ride
« Last Edit: November 05, 2004, 08:22:11 PM by Ozir »

Woodrow

Re: The Game - Westside Story... On TiVo!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2004, 10:03:52 PM »
Thanks! I just got a TIVO. Could be my new favorite device behind my blackberry.

I'm gonna check this out tomorrow.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2004, 10:17:12 AM »
That's cool 8)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2004, 10:28:47 AM »
how much is a tivo.. and u gotta pay mothnly? how does it work? and what does it do.. just rewind tv?

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2004, 11:49:37 AM »
how much is a tivo.. and u gotta pay mothnly? how does it work? and what does it do.. just rewind tv?
Tivo is the BOMBBBBBBBBB...

I got it a couple of months ago, and I can safely say its made watching TV worthwile and easy again.

You can pause/rewind do your own replays on live TV, and you can get these things called "season passes" that record every single episode of a certain show. For instance, I record every sealab 2021, southpark, and CSI. I can watch them whenever I want, and get through them in 2/3 the time because there are no commercials.

The Tivo also monitors what you record, and records shows it'll think you like. I've got a whole bunch of new shows that I watch that the Tivo recommended to me.

I got the 140 hour model for $299.99 (after a rebate) but there are 40 hour, and 80 hour models for cheaper. I think you can get a 40 hour for $99 bucks when it's all said and done. The service is either 12 bucks a month, or a single flat fee for the lifetime of the unit. I just paid the 12 bucks a month cause I wasn't sure if I would like it or not, but I'm probably gonna pay the flat fee. It's a great service, and I highly reccomend you check it out.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2004, 07:41:54 AM »
Tivo is the BOMBBBBBBBBB...

I got it a couple of months ago, and I can safely say its made watching TV worthwile and easy again.

You can pause/rewind do your own replays on live TV, and you can get these things called "season passes" that record every single episode of a certain show. For instance, I record every sealab 2021, southpark, and CSI. I can watch them whenever I want, and get through them in 2/3 the time because there are no commercials.

The Tivo also monitors what you record, and records shows it'll think you like. I've got a whole bunch of new shows that I watch that the Tivo recommended to me.

I got the 140 hour model for $299.99 (after a rebate) but there are 40 hour, and 80 hour models for cheaper. I think you can get a 40 hour for $99 bucks when it's all said and done. The service is either 12 bucks a month, or a single flat fee for the lifetime of the unit. I just paid the 12 bucks a month cause I wasn't sure if I would like it or not, but I'm probably gonna pay the flat fee. It's a great service, and I highly reccomend you check it out.

sorry for the delayed response... i was out in nyc all weekend for the marathon.

anyway... woodrow has it right... TiVo is the shit!

My TiVo is constantly recording shit I want to see.  I hardly ever watch "Live" TV anymore.  I watch what I want to watch, when I want to watch... all without commercials.

I recommend it.

Peace  8)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2004, 08:41:51 AM »
LMFAO wasnt there a king of queens episode wit this shit where the lil fat short ugly dude had one and was tryin to show it to the girl who used to take out the dogs and the show regarded all gay shit for him lmao