Author Topic: the gazaa pull out  (Read 300 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
the gazaa pull out
« on: November 06, 2004, 09:36:34 AM »
I just been thinking about the whole gazaa pullout although some check points may go i doubt israel will stop its military opportations considering it will remain in control of its airspace so i'm sure it will still use airstikes and misile attacks on gazaa and as it will maintain control of its boarders and coastlines there will still be restrictions of where palestinians can go.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: the gazaa pull out
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2004, 11:24:39 AM »
I wish this whole feud could end, and there could be peace between the two countries.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2004, 12:42:48 PM »
There are no two countries, there is one country and a bunch of terrorists......
gaza should be under Israeli control for as long as it continues to produce terroristic atacks...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2004, 01:28:09 PM »
there will be terrorists for until israel gives up its occupation

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2004, 09:01:12 PM »
Theres Arab land, and theres a bunch of European settlers.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

tommyilromano

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2004, 05:34:06 AM »

Calling them Europeans is an insult they are a people with no real homeland. Better Palistina than where I live. At least they are someones elses problem. If only all the Jews who lived in America and Europe would go to Israel...

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2004, 06:10:56 AM »
 ::)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2004, 12:16:37 PM »

LOL....I guess a piece of basic literature like the holy bible kinda sliped your attention....or may be the People who translated The Torah from hebrew made some serious mistypings....This is ancient Jewish Land, The Land of Israel...How can you ignore that...European settlers my ass, This is our land...exile doesn't turn Jews into Eurpeans the haulacaust is a living proof of this...A bunch of mobile arab tribes can't change that, no metter how much terrorism and manipulation they produce...

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2004, 12:19:23 PM »

Calling them Europeans is an insult they are a people with no real homeland. Better Palistina than where I live. At least they are someones elses problem. If only all the Jews who lived in America and Europe would go to Israel...

^^^see what Im talking about?, exile doesn't turn Jews into Europeans, I'll let Hitler-Juniour do the talking.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2004, 12:38:00 PM »
britiain owned a quarter of the world 50 years ago u don't see us trying to reclaim that. a book written 2000 years ago is no reason to steal land it wasn't even exclusively jewish then.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2004, 12:39:44 PM »
Funny, I didn't know that you could use religion for that kind of thing. Couldn't it be argued that since Jeruselam is holy to Muslims and Christians that either of them could control it?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2004, 12:42:35 PM »
whats even more discusting about the gazaa pull out when israel has created nearly 1 million refugees in gazaa, they are not simply gonna up and leave they are going to bulldoze all the jewish settlements i think palestinians should be aloud to live in them escpecially after the amount of palestinian homes they have destroyed to make way for walls etc.

tommyilromano

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2004, 08:17:27 PM »

^^^see what Im talking about?, exile doesn't turn Jews into Europeans, I'll let Hitler-Juniour do the talking.

See we agree on something. I used to date a Jew so call me whatever you want I understand Jews better than most. I have been to Israel before I know the deal there. A long time ago a used to support Israel but something changed that.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2004, 08:24:36 PM »
I have some questions:

Why aren't reporters allowed in the West Bank/Gaza Strip?
Why have reporters been repeatedly shot at by Israeli soldiers?
Why have reporters been ran over by Israeli tanks?
Why does Israel have these strict laws, making it pretty much impossible for non-Israeli cameramen to record anything that goes on there?
Why did the Israeli government forbid 1 Israeli reporter from showing the scene he recorded of Israeli soldiers going into a Palestinian home, and for no reason killing the mom, who was sitting in the corner crying, holding on to her kids?

The answer to all of the questions: The truth will be known

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2004, 08:25:46 PM »
I have 1 word for some of you to do some research on: JENIN