Author Topic: the gazaa pull out  (Read 289 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: the gazaa pull out
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2004, 08:27:59 PM »
By the way, before anyone classifies me as an anti-Semite, that couldn't be further from the truth. I have nothing against Israeli people, I have nothing against Jews; as a matter of fact, I probably have more Jewish friends than Muslim ones. The only thing I do disagree with is the actions that the Israeli government is carrying out. There's a large number of Israelis who even disagree with their government's actions, and that includes Orthodox rabbis.

Thirteen

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2004, 08:29:37 PM »
I have some questions:

Why aren't reporters allowed in the West Bank/Gaza Strip?
Why have reporters been repeatedly shot at by Israeli soldiers?
Why have reporters been ran over by Israeli tanks?
Why does Israel have these strict laws, making it pretty much impossible for non-Israeli cameramen to record anything that goes on there?
Why did the Israeli government forbid 1 Israeli reporter from showing the scene he recorded of Israeli soldiers going into a Palestinian home, and for no reason killing the mom, who was sitting in the corner crying, holding on to her kids?

The answer to all of the questions: The truth will be known

well it's easy, your first and fourth questions are answered by the two and three...if i led israel, i'd hate to keep getting in trouble when camera men run in front of bullets and run under tanks

and lastly because that happened on a friday, and friday is t-shirt-and-hat day in the israeli military not "go-into-a-palestinian-home-and-for-no-reason-kill-the-mom-who-was-sitting-in-a-corner-crying-holding-on-to-her-kids day

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2004, 08:33:43 PM »
Tom Hurndall

Thirteen

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2004, 08:34:44 PM »
Bob Sagget

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2004, 08:42:58 PM »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2004, 11:25:57 AM »
Religion or not, there is a reason to why the state of Israel was formed on the hystorical Land Of Israel and not somewhere in Africa,
This is Jewish Land....How can you compare Jews reclaiming their Land from which they were deported and exiled, to the british Empire...Some people call Jews "People with no land" or "wonderers", from all the wondering nations that exist, Jews are the ones who needed a formal state the most to prevent extiction , but what you all forget is the fact that the Palestinians aren't even a nation, their national identety exists only on paper, you can still see their tribal contradictive nature , Look at the way the Palestinian authority operates, their national agenda was created only to interfer with the end of the Jewish exile, If Jews never reclaimed their land and the Palestinians were to inherit this Land they would kill each other for many other reasons and they would fuss among themselves for long untill some Arab neighbour state would decide to move in on them to end the chaos....We don't even need to come up with excuses
to what our army is doing, unlike The U.S army in Iraq for  Israel it's a metter of national survival.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Doggystylin

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2004, 09:20:18 PM »
Moses cursed your asses, thats why you'll never have peace there.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2004, 12:36:47 AM »
Religion or not, there is a reason to why the state of Israel was formed on the hystorical Land Of Israel and not somewhere in Africa,
This is Jewish Land....How can you compare Jews reclaiming their Land from which they were deported and exiled, to the british Empire...Some people call Jews "People with no land" or "wonderers", from all the wondering nations that exist, Jews are the ones who needed a formal state the most to prevent extiction , but what you all forget is the fact that the Palestinians aren't even a nation, their national identety exists only on paper, you can still see their tribal contradictive nature , Look at the way the Palestinian authority operates, their national agenda was created only to interfer with the end of the Jewish exile, If Jews never reclaimed their land and the Palestinians were to inherit this Land they would kill each other for many other reasons and they would fuss among themselves for long untill some Arab neighbour state would decide to move in on them to end the chaos....We don't even need to come up with excuses
to what our army is doing, unlike The U.S army in Iraq for  Israel it's a metter of national survival.
so are the palestinians even more so infact and israel does not need the west bank and gazaa for national survival. you admit it palestinian land but ur reason for stealing it is stupid whats theirs is theirs but since israeli independence theres no going back but the fairest option is to go back to origional UN partition.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2004, 09:48:58 PM »
so are the palestinians even more so infact and israel does not need the west bank and gazaa for national survival. you admit it palestinian land but ur reason for stealing it is stupid whats theirs is theirs but since israeli independence theres no going back but the fairest option is to go back to origional UN partition.

First of all, all the land the Palestinians are considered to be entitled to is a result of their unstoping manipulative-terroristic stunts, They are most deffenatly the BIG winners in this situation, no other country in the world would ever alow itself to obay to the will of terrorists like Israel(see USA), this should only serve as a proof to how strongly the Israeli side seeks for peace, But know one thing, Their amount of Land is never a metter of survival, they could create a "national home" using only the Gaza strip alone if it was what they really wanted, Israel would never move on on a friendly neighbour state. Since the Palestinian side is hostile there is only a small number of ways to avoid confrontation, either to part from them in someway, or to fully move on them and fully destroy all the terroristic infrastructure by the cost of many lives...hmmm....look at the option your radical-right wing Sharon is picking right now....
« Last Edit: November 12, 2004, 01:16:04 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2004, 06:57:11 PM »
I just been thinking about the whole gazaa pullout although some check points may go i doubt israel will stop its military opportations considering it will remain in control of its airspace so i'm sure it will still use airstikes and misile attacks on gazaa and as it will maintain control of its boarders and coastlines there will still be restrictions of where palestinians can go.
as there should be until they learn to except defeat.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2004, 08:45:27 PM »

First of all, all the land the Palestinians are considered to be entitled to is a result of their unstoping manipulative-terroristic stunts, They are most deffenatly the BIG winners in this situation, no other country in the world would ever alow itself to obay to the will of terrorists like Israel(see USA), this should only serve as a proof to how strongly the Israeli side seeks for peace, But know one thing, Their amount of Land is never a metter of survival, they could create a "national home" using only the Gaza strip alone if it was what they really wanted, Israel would never move on on a friendly neighbour state. Since the Palestinian side is hostile there is only a small number of ways to avoid confrontation, either to part from them in someway, or to fully move on them and fully destroy all the terroristic infrastructure by the cost of many lives...hmmm....look at the option your radical-right wing Sharon is picking right now....

very slow guys, all together now...

Y-O-U T-O-O-K T-H-E-I-R L-A-N-D
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2004, 10:55:18 AM »

very slow guys, all together now...

Y-O-U T-O-O-K T-H-E-I-R L-A-N-D

I bet this is your strongest arguement.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2004, 10:58:27 AM »
^^ That's all it needs. The simplest answer is usually the most correct.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2004, 11:15:48 AM »
^^ That's all it needs. The simplest answer is usually the most correct.

Well, now I get it, that's how all of you beholders base your stand points, you take your wishes for reallity....