Author Topic: It's Funny How The South Was Once Hated  (Read 374 times)

Mr. RuthlessG

Re: It's Funny How The South Was Once Hated
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2004, 05:19:40 AM »

its even funnier how the west and east coast fans BITCH on how much they hate the south..but 1nce some1 from the south collab with some1 from 1 of those sides...it aint a problem then..the haters turn into a pair of flip flops

the midwest and the south fans/rappers have never jus hated on others like the east n west does...tell u the truth they dont give fuck about the east n west..and much as the west n east bites..the south.. u aint heard nobbbbody complain..they laugh at em 4real... yall shoulda heard what e.s.g said like a month ago about the sizzurp drink jim jones made..that shit was so damn funny..

the game would be borin without the south period.. east n west prolly would still be bitchin at each other if master p and cashmoney didnt fill that spot up quik as they did.. respect or check it

That's not true I'm from the south and to be honest I have never cared for any of our artists with the exception of the Geto Boys, Scarface, U.G.K., 8ball & MJG, Mr. Mike, Crime Boss, The 5th Ward Boyz and Three 6 Mafia (even though I don't listen to them anymore) and a few others.

If anything I'm surprised that everyone excepted the south over the last few years.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2004, 05:21:33 AM by Mr. RuthlessG »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2004, 02:24:00 PM »

but other than that, the south is just club music that gets old after a month

Ignorance at it's finest.

Name 5 club jams by these artists:

Pastor Troy
Little Brother
Cunninlynguists
Bubba Sparxxx
U.G.K.
Young Bleed
Playa Fly

If you can't then again, NEVER speak on the South, because you're just a hater without ANY knowledge on the South.

sgv do yourself a favor, when you try to make a point , make sure it maks sense....

c'mon dude don't say name 5 club songs by thes artists then put bubba , ugk, and pastor troy , and young bleed on your list

dude it's getting too "ugly" in here, too much "big Pimpin"  and mother fuckers "sippin on some syrup" , mother fuckerfs need to get some "crunk in your system" but hey all i got in this world is my balls and my word (whole album!)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

SGV

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2004, 02:53:32 PM »
LMAO @ Just naming 5 jams. I said by EACH artist idiot. LOL!!!!! Anyway, "Get Some Crunk In Yo System" is Trilville's song, NOT Pastor Troys. He was just featured on it. "Sippin On Syrup" and "Big Pimpin" were FEATURES for U.G.K. moron. Name SONGS! Same goes for Young Bleed. LOL. Dogg youre a fucking clown. You just proved to me that you DO NOT know what youre talking about.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2004, 12:28:24 AM »
am i right though..........arn't all of those songs i listed old now? put those shits on in a club now and see how many people go "eeeew that song is old"

whatever sgv love cow shit with corn it , the south is 90%  that, if you love it fine, but don't try to pass it off as "great music"

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

SGV

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2004, 06:18:43 AM »
am i right though..........arn't all of those songs i listed old now? put those shits on in a club now and see how many people go "eeeew that song is old"

whatever sgv love cow shit with corn it , the south is 90%  that, if you love it fine, but don't try to pass it off as "great music"
Play "Big Pimpin'" that shit would still shut a club down. I never heard "Sippin On Syrup" in a club, but, I'm sure down south it still kills the clubs."Get Some Crunk In Yo System" will still bang in the club, I'm sure of it. I never heard "Ugly" in a club.

You're still generalizing and you hate that you can't prove the South is 90% club shit. Just admit that you hate the South with passion, cuz I know you do. Get over it. The South has great music and you can't relate to it.