Author Topic: Eminem...what a list of garbage albums by him  (Read 774 times)

Immortal

Eminem...what a list of garbage albums by him
« on: November 07, 2004, 12:20:11 PM »
Apart form his frist and onyl worth listening to album, which is infinite in my honest opinion, this idiot for real makes 'clown' like songs and its really nothin to bump. He has talent and if he wanted he coulda made tracks like Nas does instead of makin ass clown wonderland tracks and albums. The man's discography is garbage. Im wondering if hes trying to purposely make shiutty tracks to increase popularity amongts younger white folks or whoever.

Hell he woulda been coo if he made some real music. And his beats are shitty as hell, he really cant compose nothin surreal. For example "Carry the cross" beat which he made for NAs. Total garbage. This guy can make some awesome tracks on some singles ive heard when hes serious. But i feel hes limiting himself to popularise and appeal to the shitty media, therefore he is somehow lowering his vocab, and entire hihop feel to his tracks.

BS
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Eminem...what a list of garbage albums by him
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2004, 12:22:22 PM »
I stopped reading at "Apart form his frist and onyl worth listening to album, which is infinite".
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Jome

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2004, 12:23:36 PM »
I stopped reading at "Apart form his frist and onyl worth listening to album, which is infinite".

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2004, 12:31:22 PM »
all i heard was "blah blah blah i jerk off while listening to illmatic blah blah"

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2004, 12:34:37 PM »
this idiot for real makes 'clown' like songs and its really nothin to bump. He has talent and if he wanted he coulda made tracks like Nas does instead of makin ass clown wonderland tracks and albums. 
Clown songs? Have you ever listened to the marshall mathers lp?

do you even know who eminem is?

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2004, 12:36:27 PM »
this idiot for real makes 'clown' like songs and its really nothin to bump. He has talent and if he wanted he coulda made tracks like Nas does instead of makin ass clown wonderland tracks and albums. 
Clown songs? Have you ever listened to the marshall mathers lp?

do you even know who eminem is?

lets not get carried away now....eminem does make clown songs....but he makes a lot of really good stuff too.....not just crappy pop radio hits....

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2004, 12:43:11 PM »
This is his first garbage album. Not bad compared to some artists who suck after their debuts *cough* Snoop *cough*
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Immortal

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2004, 12:44:06 PM »
This is his first garbage album. Not bad compared to some artists who suck after their debuts *cough* Snoop *cough*

FUCK SNOOp, hes a friggin dumb ass now after doggystlylin
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2004, 12:48:19 PM »
yup
althou TMMLP was not that good either

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2004, 12:50:12 PM »
not that i totally disagree with you on the eminem point immortal....and i completely agree on the snoop dogg point....but i feel like you have some serious dickriding issues

SGV

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2004, 01:04:04 PM »
I think he's trying to say this:

If Eminem is considered the greatest rapper alive, why he have on good album(Slim Shady LP, LMAO @ Infinite), one mediocre(Marshall Mathers LP) and two wack(Eminem Show, Encore)? Where are his Illmatics? It Was Writtens? Where are his Last Of A Dying Breeds? Diarys? Death Ceritificates? Lethal Injections?

Here's my question. How is he considered the greatest (Or even close to the greatest) with a track record like that?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2004, 01:10:56 PM »
SGV, 1. "Last Of A Dying Breed" wasn't all that, "The Fix" would be a better example in Face's case IMO, 2. it's of course ur opinion. while i cannot understand how people think Encore is dope, i actually think TES was decent. I agree that considering him the greatest in terms of his release catalog is stupid, as for technical rapping skills he's at least better than Cube and Face (i said technical -> rhymes, multies, syllables, partly flow etc) and on Nas' level = overall one of the best...and in his career he's stirred up more controversy and caught more attention than anybody in the rap game. so what i'm saying is, there are some points which can make people consider him the greatest, not that i would agree with it

word

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2004, 01:14:32 PM »
infinite is his 2nd worst album. eminem show was aight, and encore was the nail in the coffin. sslp will remain his best effort. in fact, he should re-release it with murder murder, get you mad, and low down dirty. mmlp was a good album, but instead of sticking with a good flow, and sick wordplay, he decided to use a forced flow and multis. rock bottom>any song on mmlp
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2004, 01:20:40 PM »
Infinite is amazing
MM LP is THA shit
SS LP is awesome
TES is very good
Encore is mediocore

not too bad of a album record

plus many dope ass guest appearances like renegade and many dope ass mixtape tracks like the sauce

GOATABILITY
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2004, 01:21:23 PM »
mmlp sslp and tes were all great albums.. not classic or anything.. but great.. infinite was good.. diferent but still good