Author Topic: Eminem...what a list of garbage albums by him  (Read 776 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Eminem...what a list of garbage albums by him
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2004, 11:34:22 AM »
Why does everyone like Natue of a Threat so much? It's a bunch of hate filled propanda. He takes some facts and some opinions and then twists them. If I want to learn about history, I'll read history books. The same ones he does, but I won't have to read his bias version. I realize that all history books are bias in one way, but this guy is ridiculous.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2004, 12:14:31 PM »
Why does everyone like Natue of a Threat so much? It's a bunch of hate filled propanda. He takes some facts and some opinions and then twists them. If I want to learn about history, I'll read history books. The same ones he does, but I won't have to read his bias version. I realize that all history books are bias in one way, but this guy is ridiculous.
nature of the threat is overrated as fuck. the evil that men do is a much better track. i say it all the time, but he probably has one of the worst flows in rap history. eminem even puts out better albums than he does.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Immortal

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2004, 12:33:40 PM »
I think he's trying to say this:

If Eminem is considered the greatest rapper alive, why he have on good album(Slim Shady LP, LMAO @ Infinite), one mediocre(Marshall Mathers LP) and two wack(Eminem Show, Encore)? Where are his Illmatics? It Was Writtens? Where are his Last Of A Dying Breeds? Diarys? Death Ceritificates? Lethal Injections?

Here's my question. How is he considered the greatest (Or even close to the greatest) with a track record like that?

True, he is no wa GOAT in my opinion, he is easily under GOAT EASYILY!! HE represents himself as a clown when he raps and he has fucked his own style after he released infinite. To this date he hasn't released a single lyrically deep album like Still matic, Illmatic  or God's son. When will it be his turn to finally release some real shit. He was dope with infinite, had a cool rappin style and didnt sound like a jerk. And god that 2pac and bigge mix single he mad was just plain dumb with some idiotic out of the sync beatz. Whats gotten into him.
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2004, 12:39:04 PM »
I dig Rassy's flow on Soul On Ice. Plus, Eminem can never make "Interview With A Vampire" or "Nature Of A Threat." That's why Ras >>> Em.
prolly not, but Ras couldn't make "Hellbound" or "Role Model", but it's all opinions and i don't wanna start a Em vs. Ras discussion. i'ma add two things,

1. i don't consider his flow one of the worst in rap history, but really nothing that amazes me at all and

2. i agree with "Nature Of The Threat" being overrated and while he does have some points, it is indeed biased and has twisted facts. There's a lot of interpretation and shit i just don't like...
Blue eyes, blonde hair and white skin
Albinism apparently was a sin to the original man, Africans
So the mutants traveled North of the equator
Called Europeans later, the first race haters
just look at this. it was apparently ok to consider albinism a sin and make those people flee north where they became the 'first race haters'. You gotta be stupid to figure that's not contradictory and i could go on with these lyrics. I'm not the white skin stereotype and i dig a lot of reflective pro-black songs like "Why Is That" (BDP) or stuff Blackstar and Goodie Mob have done and i accept a certain bias and try to look at it in a brighter context, but Ras is pretty racist at times and i don't like how people think it's deep elaborate analytical lyricism...i admit i only realized that a while ago, i used to think this song is the shit too, but anyways this is the opinion i have on it now

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2004, 02:22:34 PM »
nature of the threat is overrated as fuck. the evil that men do is a much better track. i say it all the time, but he probably has one of the worst flows in rap history. eminem even puts out better albums than he does.

Wow, we agree on something. I never saw that coming.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2004, 08:15:02 AM »
[
nature of the threat is overrated as fuck. the evil that men do is a much better track.

The Evil That Men Do is amazing. I didn't know there were any Iron Maiden fans here.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2004, 08:21:05 AM »
ras kass as a whole is severly overrated by heads.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2004, 09:04:28 AM »
shallow i agree with u about nature of a threat 100% and about the fact about eminem.. he should still talk about life wehn he was poor..

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2004, 02:21:45 PM »
The Fix was wack as fuck!!! To this day, I do NOT see the hype around that album.

Last Of A Dying Breed knocked front to back.

Technical skills Chino is better than Em. 2Mex is better. So is: Gza, Gift Of Gab, Canibus, Myka Nyne, Ras Kass, Aceyalone, Chali 2na, etc. etc.

Overall, Eminem could NEVER see Face or Cube. NEVER. Face & Cube Solo's >>>>>>> Em Solos. Get Boyz & N.W.A. & Westside Connection albums >>>>> D-12 albums. Em is NOT all that. Nowhere near goat.

lil wayne>>>>>eminem ???? then too lol

aright whatever

death cert. doggystyle the chronic diary illmatic are all better albums than any of eminem's albums but talent wise and consistantcy wise eminem is better than all these fools

snoop had doggystyle and it took him 6 years to make another worthwhile cd
cube had 2 straight classics and hasn't released anything special since 92'
scarface ain't had a great album in 10 years
nas had illmatic then it took him god knows how long to release another viable album in stillmatic

eminem released 4 straight great albums since 96'

1. infiinite
2. sslp
3. mmlp
4. mms

i ain't heard encore yet but i really like that song mosh........that just lose it , seems to be just run of the mill "i'm going to release a TRL song to break the 1 million in a week mark haha i can be comercial and still lyrically molest the underground" songs. i don't even really like eminem all that much and i'll give him his dues, he's a better artist than nas. period. he's better than jay-z, period. cube's even said that em is better than him and i've heard talib and black thought comment on how he's a standard in which they measure themselves lyrically. it's like ice t said "if you're a hip hop fan and you say that eminem ain't got skills, you're a straight up buster ass hater!"

cube,talib, black thought, ice t's opinion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SUV's

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2004, 02:25:07 PM »
ras kass as a whole is severly overrated by heads.

no he's not if anything they underrate him, he's very talented lyrically just like bis, but neither of them know how to make albums

SGV

« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2004, 04:12:32 PM »
Slim Shady LP > The Carter >>>> Rest Of Em's Catalogue.

Talib Kweli also says 50 Cent is one of his favorite artists. Should I think the same because Kweli says so? Nope. I don't give a fuck if KRS-One told me, "Yo Eminem is the truth, he's the illest emcee of all time." I don't think he is and that's all that matters to me. You, on the other hand, are a drone. You listen to EVERYONE elses opinions. Keep on listening to what everyone else thinks, I'll keep formulating my own opinions.

BTW, Cube wrote: Eazy Duz It, Straight Outta Compton, Kill At Will, Amerikkkas Most Wanted, Death Certificate and Lethal Injection. He also Exec. Produced Del's first album. He did the W.S.C. album. So much more. He's much more consistent than Eminem.

Nas > Eminem, any day. I'm not a Nas fan, but it's the truth.

Illmatic, I Am, It Was Written >>>> Em's catalogue

Stillmatic, Lost Tapes, Gods Son >>>> Em's catalogue

Last Of A Dying Breed was bangin'. The Untouchable was bangin'. The Diary was bangin'.

All released since 1994.

Blueprint, Reasonable Doubt, Black Album >>> Em's catalogue

Em is NOT better than Jay either man. The Media says so (and I know that's the opinion that your formulate yours on), but I don't see many others sayin' it.

Without Cube, Hip Hop would never be the same. He crafted some of the most timeless albums and songs.

Same goes for Nas and Jay. They made Mainstream Hip Hop acceptable without making a mockery of it.

Shit, without Snoop, the game wouldn't be the same. He played a major role in The Chronic and he made Doggystyle. Eminem hasn't topped Doggystyle and will never. Yes, Snoop has released a lot of garbage, but so has Eminem.

Doggystyle, Doggfather, Top Dogg >>> Em's catalogue.

Without Eminem, the game would be the same. Some other emcee would've came up from the underground and that's that.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2004, 09:48:50 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How do you know he isn't formulating his own opinion. Personally I think Eminem is better than Jay Z in every aspect, that doesn't mean he is, because there can be no better. You can say you think Jay is better. Just because someone says Em is better than so and so doesn't mean the guy is being fooled by the media. He could very well think that.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2004, 02:37:32 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How do you know he isn't formulating his own opinion. Personally I think Eminem is better than Jay Z in every aspect, that doesn't mean he is, because there can be no better. You can say you think Jay is better. Just because someone says Em is better than so and so doesn't mean the guy is being fooled by the media. He could very well think that.

^thank you exactly

all i'm saying is SUV is the fool saying snoop and lil wayne are better than eminem, that's how credible he's being right now

i don't even really like eminem but i can admit that he's better than damn well near all rappers living and doing shit today....cube couldn't step to em, snoop certainly can't, jay-z  would get served, and the only other artists that could say they'd have a VERY hard time keeping up with him.....

it's called being realist SUV

what you like and what you don't llike doesn't mean someone is untalented

i hate barry sanders but i'm able to admit he was always better than emmitt smith (my favorite player)

i like soop and cube a whole hella of a lot more than eminem and al of their albums a whole hell of a lot  better than any of em's but emeinem is a better artist point period blank!

SGV

« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2004, 03:00:28 PM »
Lil Wayne makes better albums than Eminem. Snoop has better albums than Eminem. How's that NOT being real? You enjoy Cube and Snoops album more than Eminem, too. So obviously, his albums AIN'T that hot. If you ain't got hot albums, you ain't shit. You can be the most amazing emcee in the world, but if you ain't making good albums, what's that all worth? Nothing.

I feel 2Mex is one of the best emcees ever, but in no way is he better than Snoop, Cube, KRS-One, etc. His albums aren't as good as theirs. That's that. Eminem is a good emcee, but he doesn't live up to his talent. Unlike Barry Sanders, who does live up to his talent.

That's the difference. If Eminem was dropping Doggystyles, Id give him his props, but hes not. If Eminem was even dropping Top Doggs, Id give him his credit, but HES NOT! LOL @ Being a realist.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2004, 04:40:29 PM »
You know I dont see SGV as a brainless Eminem-Hater. I see him as a brainful Eminem-Hater. He does know of Em's Talent, so he's no complete idiot, however, he's a Hater still. I don't blame him though. I mean, he's right to a certain degree. Em really doesnt live up to his talent.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin