Author Topic: Eminem...what a list of garbage albums by him  (Read 775 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Eminem...what a list of garbage albums by him
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2004, 12:25:16 AM »
Lil Wayne makes better albums than Eminem. Snoop has better albums than Eminem. How's that NOT being real? You enjoy Cube and Snoops album more than Eminem, too. So obviously, his albums AIN'T that hot. If you ain't got hot albums, you ain't shit. You can be the most amazing emcee in the world, but if you ain't making good albums, what's that all worth? Nothing.

I feel 2Mex is one of the best emcees ever, but in no way is he better than Snoop, Cube, KRS-One, etc. His albums aren't as good as theirs. That's that. Eminem is a good emcee, but he doesn't live up to his talent. Unlike Barry Sanders, who does live up to his talent.

That's the difference. If Eminem was dropping Doggystyles, Id give him his props, but hes not. If Eminem was even dropping Top Doggs, Id give him his credit, but HES NOT! LOL @ Being a realist.

so by SGV's standard here's who's better than eminem

lil wayne
snoop dogg
too short
ice cube
dj quik
ludacris
50 cent
eazy e
dr. dre

hmmmmm

the argument here is not "how many classic albums an artist has" the argument here is how good this artist is .......eminem has delivered 4 very solid albums 2 or 3 of them being deemed classics by different factions of the music world......it's not like he's realeasing pure garbage like some of your favorite rappers like young bleed lol eminem is doing well so what if he ain't got a doggystyle .....there's only like 2 other artists out there who can say they've had as tight of a debut album as snoop, dre and nas. so what.

eminem is by far the best all around rapper...period

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

SGV

Re: Eminem...what a list of garbage albums by him
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2004, 06:22:16 AM »
Take out 50, and you're right. Luda got better albums. Eazy had better albums. Oh and yes moron, it is about albums. LMAO @ Your non-comprehending ass.

"Eminem...what a list of garbage albums by him"

LOL @ You just arguing with me to argue with me, not even knowing the topic. You're a scumbag.