Author Topic: 100,000 Civilians Deaths Since 2003 US Invasion  (Read 2231 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: 100,000 Civilians Deaths Since 2003 US Invasion
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2004, 06:46:04 PM »
Off the top off my head  , its peacekeeper presence in Cyprus. Dont know why I answered that retarded statement of yours, but here u go.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

acbaylove

« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2004, 06:47:40 PM »
Off the top off my head  , its peacekeeper presence in Cyprus. Dont know why I answered that retarded statement of yours, but here u go.

Oh!! Its peacekeeper presence in Cyprus. WOW! Hands down, you won. ::)
What about the other questions anyway?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2004, 06:51:04 PM »
Your entire question is dumb, dont u understand?

Dont u understand that youre just pulling together random things and trying to pass it off as points?

Dont u see the contradiction is insulting the UN because it stood in the way of war plans, when one of the justifications for this war plans was violations of UN law.

If you diss the UN, you diss yourself. It was the West that put together the UN, save a spot for China. Yeah the UN can be criticized but I dont understand how u can use that fact as justification for ANYTHING youre trying to argue
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

acbaylove

« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2004, 06:57:28 PM »
Your entire question is dumb, dont u understand?

Dont u understand that youre just pulling together random things and trying to pass it off as points?

Dont u see the contradiction is insulting the UN because it stood in the way of war plans, when one of the justifications for this war plans was violations of UN law.

If you diss the UN, you diss yourself. It was the West that put together the UN, save a spot for China. Yeah the UN can be criticized but I dont understand how u can use that fact as justification for ANYTHING youre trying to argue

First of all i aint using UN being worthless as a justification for something i'm trying to argue. You made a question, i replied. If my question is dumb it's just cause you cant reply to it (lol @ Ciprus. What about Iraq, Israel-Palestina, Africa, China-Tibet, North Korea, Cote d'Avoir, Albania, India-Pakistan, etc?). Random things? Shit, i just told you why i think UN is worthless. 1. Cause UN does nothing but documents and papers. 2. Cause they runned out of Iraq (we was talking about Iraq). 3. Cause the whole system of the veto and how it's organized is dumb. On a side note, i'm Italian. "We" didnt create UN. If you wanna make a joke about it, "they" created UN against "us" (and Germany-Japan...)