Author Topic: the Project for a New American Century  (Read 184 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the Project for a New American Century
« on: November 04, 2004, 08:23:18 PM »
The Project for the New American Century is a non-profit educational organization dedicated to a few fundamental propositions: that American leadership is good both for America and for the world; that such leadership requires military strength, diplomatic energy and commitment to moral principle; and that too few political leaders today are making the case for global leadership.

Read more about this group here:

http://www.newamericancentury.org/index.html

These are the people running the country.  Their membership includes: Cheney, Rumsfeld, Jeb Bush, Wolfowitz, and others.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: the Project for a New American Century
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2004, 08:30:49 PM »
2 years ago I posted this, Englewoods response to my Cheney-Halliburton link which I had brought up a few months previous to that, was that upon checkin google he couldnt find any company called Haliburton (I had apparently misspelled it)

Still aint been vindicated for that whole Iraq mess, I called that 100%. A simple recognition will suffice, Im a humble dude.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2004, 08:50:39 PM »
It should be clear these guys didnt choose war as a last resort.  They are sometimes careful with their word choice, but amazingly they are still fairly blunt about their agenda. 

tommyilromano

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2004, 08:25:23 AM »
The Project for the New American Century is a non-profit educational organization dedicated to a few fundamental propositions: that American leadership is good both for America and for the world; that such leadership requires military strength, diplomatic energy and commitment to moral principle; and that too few political leaders today are making the case for global leadership.

Read more about this group here:

http://www.newamericancentury.org/index.html

These are the people running the country.  Their membership includes: Cheney, Rumsfeld, Jeb Bush, Wolfowitz, and others.

When did it become a crime to put ones nation ahead of all others?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2004, 09:52:06 AM »
It's not a crime.  The U.S. earned its place as a world leader by the hard work of our former, respected presidents.  These guys are fighting for something different.  World leadership based on military superiority, rather than economic and moral authority. 

This has been tried before and failed.  See Napoleon, the Fall on Rome, Gheghis Kahn.  It's already beginning to fail.  The neocons sacrificed our economy to win one dinky little war in Iraq, and they couldn't even do that.  The Iraq war was an astonishing failure, and weakened our military, economy, and moral authority in the eyes of the rest of the world. 

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2004, 10:37:48 AM »
thi s made me laugh
May 17, 2000

MEMORANDUM TO: OPINION LEADERS

SUBJECT: Kosovo

The Senate may vote today on a provision in the FY2001 Military Construction Appropriations bill, which would mandate the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Kosovo after July 1, 2001, unless Congress passes a joint resolution specifically authorizing their continued deployment. The principal sponsors of the measure are Sens. Robert Byrd (D-W.VA) and John Warner (R-VA).

As the debate begins, I would like to draw your attention to the following editorial from Monday’s Washington Times (“Out of Kosovo?”). As the editorial observes, whatever the Senate’s complaints about the Clinton White House’s handling of the Balkans policy are, the solution is not to cut and run from Kosovo. “The real challenge for the Senate is to rise above these sorry facts and consider the principle.” Coming on the heels of the administration’s March decision to order NATO's commander-in-chief, then U.S. Army Gen. Wesley Clark, not to use U.S. troops assigned to one sector to assist other NATO forces under the gun in adjacent areas, passage of the Bryd-Warner provision will only reaffirm to our allies and our enemies in Europe that U.S. leadership is increasingly a thing of the past and disengagement the growing norm.

Taking a pot shot at the Clinton White House may be great sport but it will be the next administration which will have to repair the damage done to U.S. credibility, the NATO alliance and security in Southeast Europe by this provision.

considering republican ran smear campaign all thru clintons presidency they decided to trump any criticisms recieved in the just war in cosovo although by unjust methods.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

tommyilromano

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2004, 08:34:39 PM »
It's not a crime.  The U.S. earned its place as a world leader by the hard work of our former, respected presidents.  These guys are fighting for something different.  World leadership based on military superiority, rather than economic and moral authority. 

This has been tried before and failed.  See Napoleon, the Fall on Rome, Gheghis Kahn.  It's already beginning to fail.  The neocons sacrificed our economy to win one dinky little war in Iraq, and they couldn't even do that.  The Iraq war was an astonishing failure, and weakened our military, economy, and moral authority in the eyes of the rest of the world. 

I honestly think you want your country to do poorly right now because you do not like the administration. You make excuses but in the end its a shitty attitude to have. I am over in Turkey defending it and we have people like you wishing it would fall apart.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2004, 08:48:13 PM »
Hey retard, did the point of this thread totally pass you? I notice you have this characteristic of posting in threads and totally missing the point of the thread. A handful of Likud influenced Neo cons failing is not = America failing. Its monkeys like you who rush to defend evil people with evil ideas simply because they share your citizenship that cause problems.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll