Author Topic: What would it take for you to switch sides?  (Read 236 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What would it take for you to switch sides?
« on: November 07, 2004, 10:22:15 PM »
Seriously...

If you support Bush, what would it take for you to change your opinion?

If you dislike Bush, what would it take for you to chang your opinion?

Try not to post if its gonna be talking trash.

Thirteen

Re: What would it take for you to switch sides?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2004, 10:24:02 PM »
tree fiddy

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2004, 11:32:54 PM »
tree fiddy

lol

For me to be a Bush supporter, I would have to see his administration do more domestically and do more to help bring peace to the Middle East instead of bloodshed. I know I'm being broad, but a niggaz gotta catch some Z'zzzzzzzz's for his psych exam.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2004, 04:25:23 AM »
1,000,000 US dollars in cash, and tax exemption.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2004, 04:59:58 AM »
After all the murder and torture etc that was caused by the bush administration, nothing could make me support them. Even if rumsfeld knocks on my door and gives me $1,000 for no reason at all I still wouldnt think about supporting them.
If they dont invade Iran, Syria etc and shit like that, I would say at least the 2nd Bush term wasnt as bad as the 1st. I acknowledge improvement. Im not ignorant. But I still wouldnt support them, no way.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2004, 07:10:37 AM »
After all the murder and torture etc that was caused by the bush administration, nothing could make me support them. Even if rumsfeld knocks on my door and gives me $1,000 for no reason at all I still wouldnt think about supporting them.
If they dont invade Iran, Syria etc and shit like that, I would say at least the 2nd Bush term wasnt as bad as the 1st. I acknowledge improvement. Im not ignorant. But I still wouldnt support them, no way.

that "murder" is what happens in war...and as far as the "torture" those people are now behind bars for at least 20 years of their lives which is better than you can say about the iraqis that continue to bomb their own people

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2004, 07:35:43 AM »

that "murder" is what happens in war...and as far as the "torture" those people are now behind bars for at least 20 years of their lives which is better than you can say about the iraqis that continue to bomb their own people

the Iraq war is illegal, unjustified and sorta random (if you subtract that some people might get rich off it and the bush-family has a saddam-complex) - which makes the "things that happen in war" true murder.
also they just scapegoating with the few soldiers who might be pretty screwed now... Im sure they only get punished cause their pics leaked everywhere and screwed your reputation as your soldiers behaved like animals... Im further sure that Rumsfeld was cool with the torturing.. I hope he dies btw.
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2004, 07:39:28 AM »

the Iraq war is illegal, unjustified and sorta random (if you subtract that some people might get rich off it and the bush-family has a saddam-complex) - which makes the "things that happen in war" true murder.
also they just scapegoating with the few soldiers who might be pretty screwed now... Im sure they only get punished cause their pics leaked everywhere and screwed your reputation as your soldiers behaved like animals... Im further sure that Rumsfeld was cool with the torturing.. I hope he dies btw.

show the law that states it's illegal to declare war on another country and i'll think about it

this country was created over a war because we didn't like the tax on tea...i don't think any war is illegal

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2004, 07:42:12 AM »

show the law that states it's illegal to declare war on another country and i'll think about it

this country was created over a war because we didn't like the tax on tea...i don't think any war is illegal

attack-war without approval of the UN is illegal if the attacked country hasnt even threatened to attack you. in fact, it would be completely aight to lock rumsfeld, wolfowitz and co. up. it's a shame they get away with it and even re-elected. fuck the world.
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2004, 12:22:30 PM »

attack-war without approval of the UN is illegal if the attacked country hasnt even threatened to attack you. in fact, it would be completely aight to lock rumsfeld, wolfowitz and co. up. it's a shame they get away with it and even re-elected. fuck the world.

we are the main enforcer the UN laws....and if you want to talk about breaking UN laws.. Iraq did a bunch of times, so it was time someone did something about it

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2004, 02:12:26 PM »
Fuck the UN...How is the War on Terror illegal? They (the Terrorists) are the one who declared the war on 9/11 not us.

I know your gunna say, "Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11" yeah thats true, but they affiliated with Terror organizations like Hamas and al-Qaeda( I know your gunna say, "Iraq and al-Qaeda had no link", oh ya, so explain Zarkawi(a al-Qaeda operative), who has been to Iraq and affiliated with their government since January of 2002. Oh I forgot, Iraq also housed a evil Dictator(Saddam Hussein) who killed hundreds of thousands of his own people and put them in mass graves in his own country.

So how can  people claim this war is unjustified and "illegal"? ::)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2004, 02:30:33 PM »
Why doesn't the U.S. attack Saudi Arabia? Plenty of terrorists there... in fact, most of the 9/11 terrorists were of Saudi decent...

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2004, 02:56:15 PM »
Why doesn't the U.S. attack Saudi Arabia? Plenty of terrorists there... in fact, most of the 9/11 terrorists were of Saudi decent...

Well Maradona, we didnt attack Saudi Arabia cuz:

1. They are our leading supplier of oil in the world.
2. The Bush Family has a close tie to the Saudis.
3. We never had inteligence saying that they had WMDs and posed a threat.
4. If we attacked Saudi Arabia(which is considered the "Hold Land" to Muslims) all muslims will hate us(well not like they dont already hate us). but you  get the point.

But ya, i agree with you that we should invade Arabia and just take all there oil and say the reason for invading tihem was because they housed terrorists including al-Qaeda who was responsible for 9/11.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2004, 02:59:24 PM »
OK, you're not making it very clear if you're arguing against me or agreeing with me; either way, you're an idiot.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2004, 03:05:35 PM »
i think like 500$ would do it