Author Topic: has anyone ever seen Nas perform live here?  (Read 191 times)

We Fly High

has anyone ever seen Nas perform live here?
« on: November 09, 2004, 12:20:24 PM »
im wondering if anyones ever seen nas perform live before.. his show is sold out on the 19th the midnight show at sunset, and im pretty fucking pissed. frienmds hella lag, and lagged too long that they sold out.. but imma still try to cop some on ebay.. but i need to know how well he performs, and if he puts on a good show.. cos most likely im going to be paying like 60 or so bucks for the show, so i want to know if  its worth it.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: has anyone ever seen Nas perform live here?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2004, 12:30:52 PM »
i might see him live next year. yet i haven't

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2004, 01:15:19 PM »
you are about to witness the rapper with THE worst breath control, ever. i remember reading an interview where he said that him and az used to go through 15-20 blunts a day, and after seeing him perform, i stopped doubting him. at the same time, im glad that i didnt pay for that shit.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2004, 01:24:10 PM »
^ what's interesting is that his breath control on tracks seems brillant. must be having to perform and what it means physically

pappy

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2004, 01:40:37 PM »
ive seen nas live.  He put on a great show.  But than again it was the free show in NYC so he might of put an extra something into it cuz it was NYC.  From what ive heard from most people his live shows suck.  But in NYC he put on a great show.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2004, 09:03:56 AM »
^ what's interesting is that his breath control on tracks seems brillant. must be having to perform and what it means physically
the wonders of punch ins? cormega probably learned it from him.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2004, 02:49:21 PM »
i saw him here in germany and i gotta say it was real tight