Author Topic: this is just... not right  (Read 1046 times)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: this is just... not right
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2004, 03:09:43 PM »
Not gunna waste time reading any of that.

Your posts frankly smell of horrible pacism.  Get a wash.

Like I said, my English is far better than yours. Also, I didn't really expect you to have a reply to that, seeing as how you have been pretty much owned. Hop off the nuts, pedophile with leukemia.  8)

bez

« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2004, 03:13:04 PM »
Gillette body spray works well...and its cheap...I suggest you get that.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2004, 03:15:27 PM »
Gillette body spray works well...and its cheap...I suggest you get that.

That's cheap shit, mate. I wear Jean Paul Gaultier cologne. Your ugly ass wouldn't know anything about this though. No-pussy-getting dork.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2004, 03:17:36 PM »
By the way, here's something to remind you of how FUCKIN DUMB AND RETARDED YOU ARE:

*After Bez wrote "Kill Bez" in his sig, and thought he was cool*
O.K.... honestly, I hate to be the one that has to spoil your fun, but I'll break it down for you as painlessly as possible. 
When you "Kill" somebody, that means you end their life.

You put "Kill"... and then put your OWN name on it. 

O.K.; secondly, you're referencing a movie.  "Kill Bill" starring Uma Thurman.  In the movie, she's trying to "Kill"... "Bill".  Kind of a catchy title, I know, and perhaps it's confusing;... but really, once you see the movie, it makes a lot of sense... see, she knows a certain character named "Bill"... and she wants to "Kill" him.  "Kill Bill".

Now, when you insert YOUR name in place of Bill's, that means you want somebody to Kill you. 

Hope that helps you understand what a dumbass you are the error you may have made. 

bez

« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2004, 03:22:20 PM »
LOL upping old threads.  Did I really get to you that much? 

Jean Paul Gaultier hey, well, you probably need it because of your awful body oder.

I'm done with you Sanjay.  I know you gotta be up early to held your father at the cornershop so I'll let you go.  Please dont put any of your sweaty unwashed hands on or anywere near any food product in your dads shop.  Who know what people could catch off you. 

Bub ba ding ding 2.99.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2004, 03:41:54 PM »
No, actually I'm at UCLA and got up at around noon. Nice try though.

bez

« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2004, 03:44:25 PM »
Nobody cares.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2004, 03:46:12 PM »
Nobody cares.

Obviously you do, since you were the first to mention it. LOL go buy some rogaine, your hairline is way back there

bez

« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2004, 03:59:14 PM »
What is that smell...holy shit its you!!!

Take your unpopular ass back to your shithole of a country and join up with Bin.  Thats the only way your gunna make anything of your pathetic life.  Your simply an "online image" but its sad to see how much winning an argument on the Internet means to you.

You smell of shit, your race is full of scum, your mother and father probably hate the fact that the rubber split, you need a wash, your in desperate need of a life and most of all your just a fucking loser. 

I ain't replying no more to your stupid posts, I've given you enough time already.  You should come over to Uk one day, most of your fucking relatives probably live over here...its full of pacis mate...I am sure you might be able to make some friends, but then again I wouldn't count on it.

Do yourself and all of us a favour and just go to another board if you want to be a dick head towards people.  I promise you this is the last time I will reply to one of your dumbass posts, you can say whatever you want, I've said all I gotta say to you.  Fact is, no matter what you type your still stuck in your miserable life and you probably will be for the rest of your life. 

Oh and by the way, its called having short hair you fool.  lol.  At this very moment I have long hair, until I shave it again.  Now do me a favour, go hijack a plane and fly it into your fucking house, kill you and your fucking scumbag family.  Closet gays, smelly pacis, asylum seeking cunts, JAMAL and his family in a nutshell.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2004, 04:01:41 PM »
Damn, seems like I really got to you. LOL this is funny.. funny how you say you don't care, but come with a long ass post releasing all your anger.. LOL retard

Jome

« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2004, 08:07:20 PM »
This thread set WCC 1,5 year back in time.. LoL

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2004, 08:11:13 PM »
This thread set WCC 1,5 year back in time.. LoL

lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

DAYUM

« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2004, 10:56:22 PM »
dizzzam bez went off i think he was holding that in for a while lol...

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2004, 01:21:17 AM »
dizzzam bez went off i think he was holding that in for a while lol...

He has leukemia, so these outrages are bad for him. Maybe I can get him to die.... OVER THE INTERNET.. LOL