Author Topic: Rappers You Have Met...Share Your Stories  (Read 484 times)

C-Swift

Rappers You Have Met...Share Your Stories
« on: November 10, 2004, 08:28:06 AM »
I met former No Limit/New No Limit soldier Magic at Miles College back in September 2003 and he was on campus promoting his "On My Own" album which is on In Da Vault/Koch. Homie signed a promo postcard, and he had a down-to-Earth demeanor, I also met Akil from Jurassic 5 at Miles College back in either October or December last year and he is cool dude, he gave me some advice that I'll never forget in terms of wanting to get in the rap game, "it's not worth stressing yourself out over what ya can't change, just do you."

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rappers You Have Met...Share Your Stories
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2004, 08:52:18 AM »
I met Slug from Atmosphere.
We had a short chat about rap and his show and he signed my shirt on which I had previously written my favorite line of him. Nothing too special.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

SGV

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2004, 09:14:56 AM »
LOL @ Writing a rap line on your shirt. Dude, you have groupie syndrome. First you write that you want nut on a CD that has Game's name written on it, now I read this.  :-X :puke:

Anyway, I've met a lot of people.

B-Real, Sen Dog, Mellow Man Ace, Ralph M, DJ Warrior, DJ Strong, Scipio, Sinful (Tha Mexakinz), David Rolas, Kemo The Blaxican, Rakka, Aceyalone, Planet Asia, Abstract Rude, Del, Myka Nyne, Zion I, Battlecat, Knightowl, Goldie Loc, Bad Azz, 40 Glocc, Krazy Race, 2Mex, Busdriver, Opio, Mistah F.A.B., Mr. Lil One, Shysti, Queenie, Don Cisco, Tash, Jellyroll, and a bunch more.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2004, 09:24:21 AM »
LOL @ Writing a rap line on your shirt. Dude, you have groupie syndrome. First you write that you want nut on a CD that has Game's name written on it, now I read this.

the shirt is awesome. the line is awesome, and my writing is awesome and all in all it just looks awesome with an awesome meaning.
exactly everybody gave me props for it. everybody. ppl were like "dude, is that line yours?", "man, that looks just flat out great. your writing kicks ass. have you used a special edding for it?" ... Slug smiled when he saw it, and as soon as his autogram was above the quote people were like "Now the shirt is perfect, incredible."

to put it in a nutshell this shirt was originally worth like 1 buck, and now I get props for it whereever I go. lol@groupie syndrom. I bet you cant enjoy things in life, so you call everyone a groupie who enjoys something. If I write a Nietzsche - Quote or something on another plain white shirt, Im a Nietzsche groupie?

well what can I say honestly, try to enjoy things in life from now on I can only recommend. I bet as soon as you feel like enjoying something you immediately pull back so you dont behave like a groupie and dickrider in your eyes. which in consequence results in the fact that I know now why you once stated that youre a "MOP - Master of Pullout" which means that you pull out your dick before you cum so you dont behave like a groupie who enjoys things.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2004, 09:26:37 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

SGV

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2004, 09:30:39 AM »
You Pull-Out to keep from getting a girl pregnant, when you're hittin' it raw.

I enjoy life. I got to Vegas at least once a month. I'm going to Cabo San Lucas next week, and the week after that I'm going to the Bay. This year alone I've been to Vegas over 10 times, Miami, Rosarito, TJ(twice in the past 2 weeks), The Bay, over 20 concerts, etc. etc. I think I've enjoyed myself enough. Sorry, I just don't dickride another man.

Having someone sign ya shirt, that's coo. Writing a lyric from an artist you're seeing in hopes that he'll see it? Now that's groupie shit.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2004, 11:19:09 AM »
I met this one Finnish rap group, Rhyme Collective, last year, I helped organize a Hip-Hop party at a club... They were real cool about everything and good performers and all that, but you people don't know them. I just wanted to post 'cause I thought "Nietzche groupie" was funny as fuck. :laugh:

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2004, 11:31:29 AM »
i met wildchild and told him the show was dope, basically. same for zion i, that's about it with actually meeting people

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2004, 11:58:20 AM »
i will be meeting royce da 59 tonight, ill tell you how it goes, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2004, 12:39:49 PM »
I haven't met that many artists.

I met Chali2na at an Ozomatli concert they were throwing at my college (Cal Poly Pomona) for free around 5 years ago.

I met WC and DJ Crazy Toones at some power 106 concert in '98. I talked to both of them for a while. They're both cool as fuck.

I met a couple of the guys from the black eyed peas at that same power 106 concert. They gave me a promo tape. This was when they were barely coming out.

I saw Ice-T at citywalk once but didn't say anything to him. He was with family, I didn't want to bother him.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2004, 12:45:34 PM »
Mitchy Slick, Nuttz, The Relativez, Mr. Lil One, Cricet
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2004, 02:19:33 PM »
ive never met any rappers  :-\

not too many come round my way...altho im going to see The Roots in a few weeks...would be a good place to start...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2004, 02:24:27 PM »
Jeru Da Damaja. It was nothing special, I said I liked his show, he said thanks and that was about it.

lol

mauzip

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2004, 02:25:13 PM »
Oh, I met AtWill too.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2004, 02:31:18 PM »
way too many to name, lol.. yall prolly gone see when we put out the dubcnn pres. west coast behind the scenes dvd shit

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2004, 03:06:58 PM »

i've met dj quik twice  1st time.. i was like what  11-12 back in 92..and he was at a mall out in dallas we was on vacation or whatever..and my cousin spotted him..i didnt even know who the nigga was..didnt listen to his shit..and she pointed at this life-size display...and it was him..so she dared me to take the display and get it signed..so i took it out of the store...and went downstairs and got it signed..he was laughin when he signed it..and i came up wit his display..and 2 singles and a poster..

2nd time.. i met him again in dallas at a place called master touch, he was doin a in store and a local tv show, 4 balance and options, my aunt was the store owner at the time.and skip cheetam,her, and quik were clownin..my aunt is a older lady mind u..and her cell phone started ringin...and somebody blurted out..."uh oh its the nigga she love,somebody gotta check in" and she goes" my attitude is gotti,im hard to love kuz i dont love nobody..lets get that shit straight ratnann"..quik looked puzzled..and said ya heard and said pop ya collar momma..she said " shit gotdamn me..i will pop the collar and jack my gotdamn me slacks 2".they had to stop..filmin..she had everybody that was in the section on the floor rollin.. i mean niggas was on the floor cryin..hard

i've met..lil flip,slimm calhoun, e.s.g and slim thug ... at the tx relays 3times..i get a gang of cds and dirt weed everytime..lol

i've met big moe, hawk,and big pokey at some swimmin party they had in ft. worth a couple yrs back..it was 4 somebody i knew that they knew..u aint seen shit until u've seen moyo's without a shirt singin...and rappin..boy look like abdullah the butcher...and he fell asleep on the wall soon as he finished..doin the lil performance

met big boi, sleepy brown, backbone and 2 other niggas at apple pan...they thought we was finna jack them or sumthin spooked big all them niggas was little compared to me and the people i was wit..and big was talkin tough shit like he our size and shit...duke was actin reallll noid...i was like nigga we jus fans u betta eat ya hickoryburger and calm ya ass down tillamook ass nigga ..he was the only 1 actin noid..but soon as we showcased a couple of pounds of redhair and blueberry..he calmed his nerves..this was like last yr