Author Topic: 16 year old son kills mothers rapist with bat, sentenced to 3 years prison  (Read 873 times)

bez

Re: 16 year old son kills mothers rapist with bat, sentenced to 3 years prison
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2004, 03:20:17 PM »
First I thought your English is bad, but now I realize that you're just an idiot. It's right in front of you, yet you still can't spell my name. Post something more intelligent? When it comes to knowledge, 1 of my posts equals about 40 of yours.

JANAL!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Your the faggot mate.  GAY BOY!

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2004, 03:25:56 PM »
Damn Bez, that was harsh. What a diss. You got me right where it hurts.

Now that I'm done being sarcastic, let me just tell you that you're the last person to be talking about "gay". You're the same guy who said "its funny that a guy had a smell penis since he's quite chesty and muscly". Faggot.

thatboi

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2004, 05:42:11 PM »
That's fucking crazy but crazy drama can happen and shit.
looking for mc's for The Resistance group svh398@hotmail.com get at me.

Acgrundy

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2004, 11:06:59 PM »

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2004, 05:29:58 AM »
By far the most entertaining thread in a while. I think Jama should grow the fuck up. How the hell did you get into UCLA man? i had a 4.2GPA and 1200 on SAT, but the motherfuckers Rejected me, although i got into UCSD.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2004, 05:36:08 AM »
By far the most entertaining thread in a while. I think Jama should grow the fuck up. How the hell did you get into UCLA man? i had a 4.2GPA and 1200 on SAT, but the motherfuckers Rejected me, although i got into UCSD.

Grow up? How the fuck did I get in? I'm smarter than you, that's how.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2004, 01:28:58 PM »

LOL. Proof?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2004, 06:26:21 PM »

LOL. Proof?

Sure....

havent heard the original, but i think the LP version should be better, simply because it's so much weirder. That's my favorite Tech N9ne song right there

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=51293.0

Ok, now tell me how the fuck you can say one track is "weirder" than another, if you haven't heard the other one. When you say one is weirder, you're making a comparison, but you have nothing to compare it to. Did you know that?

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2004, 06:33:45 PM »
By the way, if you think you're so fuckin' smart because of your GPA and SAT score... let me tell you that your high school GPA is no measure. You probably went to a high school (ex:Grant High Schoo)l, where classes are a hell of a lot easier, since the majority is dumb like you. By the way, I had a 4.3 GPA. Next, you claim you had a 1200 and didn't get in. You know what the average incoming freshman SAT score at UCLA is? Around 1330. I scored a 1480. In addition, I hope you know that GPA and SAT isn't all they look at. If you're some dorky ass Armenian kid who went to some piece of shit school and managed to get good grades, that's not going to be enough. I played sports throughout high school (Soccer & Football). I got a 5 on my AP Calculus BC, AP U.S. History, and AP Physics tests. Seriously, next time you want to question my intelligence, and thinking you're some smart cookie because you got a 4.2/1200, think again. You're nothing special, neither am I. Although, now we know why you didn't get in, and why I did. I hope I answered your question.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2004, 06:38:46 PM »
LOL... you didn't send in your picture with your application, did you? That could be another reason why you got rejected...

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2004, 03:47:36 PM »
"A teenager who killed a man he believed had raped his mother has been sent to a Young Offenders' Institute for three years."

... thatīs a bit disturbing... I mean if he was 100% sure that the man he killed was guilty then it would be no thing (for me) but if he wasnīt even sure then its well like yeah crazy.... I couldnīt imagine going out and killing a person just based on assumptions... but I could and also would if I knew for sure... while I agree with Antonio that its not right to do that I just cant think of any "normal" person not getting "revenge" for a family member or friend of yours... even if that action would be dumb because that boy spends time in prison and canīt help his mother overcome her problems and besides that probably causes her even more problems by ruining his own life and so on... I think that in such a situation you just snap and try to get revenge... no thinking involved...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2004, 03:53:06 PM »
Seriously, if someone raped your mother and you wouldn't kill them or at least beat them crippled I feel sorry that you don't love the woman who birthed you.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

acbaylove

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2004, 05:22:05 PM »
Seriously, if someone raped your mother and you wouldn't kill them or at least beat them crippled I feel sorry that you don't love the woman who birthed you.

Man here we aint saying the kid was crazy or that he didnt do it for the love of his mother. He acted like a human being, being mad at the man he thought raped his mother. I understand that. But i cant accept it. And you can read my reasons in the other posts.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2004, 05:26:50 PM »

Man here we aint saying the kid was crazy or that he didnt do it for the love of his mother. He acted like a human being, being mad at the man he thought raped his mother. I understand that. But i cant accept it. And you can read my reasons in the other posts.

I read your posts. I guess I don't see the world the same as you.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

acbaylove

« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2004, 08:30:11 AM »
It's ok.