Author Topic: 16 year old son kills mothers rapist with bat, sentenced to 3 years prison  (Read 876 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: 16 year old son kills mothers rapist with bat, sentenced to 3 years prison
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2004, 12:06:54 PM »
Seriously, if someone raped your mother and you wouldn't kill them or at least beat them crippled I feel sorry that you don't love the woman who birthed you.

There's a lot of things wrong with what he did though. Never mind the whole the whole fire against fire doesn't work thing for a second. He didn't even know if the guy did it. What if the mom was just talking shit? There is a reason that we have laws and the legal system. The second we try and rise above it we are putting it in danger. If the courts let it slide then the whole thing goes to shit. Sure I'd be upset if someone raped my mother, and there was a time in my life when I would definitely attempt to do something to the guy, but if I killed or assaulted the guy what does that do? Does it reverse the rape? It doesn't do damn thing but ease my pride, and land me in jail. I mean if my mother was just raped she needs support and love from her family. To put her through a legal battle and then make her worry about me would be selfish. I'd tell her to report it and let the courts deal with it. They'd do a better job judging it objectively than I would. If she weren't to report it and I would deal with it secretly and just kill the guy, then I might as well start praying to Satan right now. Murder is evil, and there is no love in evil, so I don't know how you think someone who doesn't kill or assault the man that raped their mother doesn't love her. Loving someone and extracting vengeance for them are two completely different things.

acbaylove

« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2004, 06:19:30 AM »
Why did the mother tell her 16 years old kid what happened to her anyway? I mean if you wanna say it to someone, say it to the Police and to friends of your. Adults. Let them handle it, not a kid. Adults can understand you and help you. Your kid should just love you, and you should love him to try to forget what happened. To say it to a 16 years old kid (and he said it so "direct" that the kid wanted to kill the man he thought raped her) is wrong imo. Or at least it's wrong as direct as the woman did. And the murder is the proof. Let's say it's the consequence. She should have asked help to psycologists and doctors first, and to the Police. Not to her 16 years old immature kid. She didnt act like a responsable mother.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2004, 05:38:10 PM »
I'm not even surprised by the reaction here...i mean, there are alot of americans in this forum... and death sentence is allowed in usa....

rafsta

« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2004, 05:29:36 PM »
Old stories, nothing new. I mean i'm a lawyer, this shit will go on forever. Personally i think 3 years are not enought. Nobody got the rights to kill someone. Never. I dont care if he was 16 or 30. He deserves more jailtime to reflect about the fact he killed a man. Like that, he'll be out when he'll be 20 years old, and what's the message he'll get? I can kill if i think i'm right. No.

lawyers are all thiefs and brainwashed by the system...

killing the man was wrong, but 3 years is substantial.

rafsta

« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2004, 05:37:27 PM »
wat would ure lyin ass do if ure loved one was forced to fuck ? if a motherfucker raped my woman or any loved one of mine, they aint human, nah man they a devil, a fuckin beast, they possesed, even under gods eyes i wouldnt be punished, i wouldnt think twice, i'd kill the fucker strait up.

etiquette

• Lil Geezy
  • The woman with the tattooed hands
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2004, 06:57:31 AM »
Heart breaking story. I don’t condone violence, but I understand his motives. What a horrific thing to happen to one family. The mother gets raped, then the son gets sent away for 3 years, and will always have the weight of another mans life (or lack of) on his conscience.
Remember that sometimes heads nod to hip hop simply because it's good music.

"If the facts don't fit the theory, Change the facts" .Albert Einstein

rafsta

« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2004, 07:03:17 AM »
he wouldnt have the burden of killing a man, because he didnt kill a man, he killed a rapist, a fucked up creature dwelling in our society.

etiquette

• Lil Geezy
  • The woman with the tattooed hands
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2004, 07:23:31 AM »
Keyword being “fucked up”. To rape someone you clearly have some form of psychological deformities/insecurities, A person isn’t born a rapist (aka fucked up creature dwelling in our society) They’re made one. Whether it is from drug/alcohol abuse, Insecurities, Past Issues… etc…

He killed another human, true, “man” may not be the best word to describe him, but it was another living thing. And I’m sure the boy would feel SOME remorse for doing that. He took another life, someones son/friend etc.. No matter how justified his crime was.
Remember that sometimes heads nod to hip hop simply because it's good music.

"If the facts don't fit the theory, Change the facts" .Albert Einstein

Elevz

« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2004, 05:39:46 AM »
Anyway..

I would've done the same. I give this guy mad props. I wouldn't even mind the 3 years.

THAT'S EXACTLY THE PROBLEM.

Wrong. The problem is, there's motherfuckers out there who go out and rape women.

A few days ago I read something in the newspaper about some guy who raped two seventeen year old girls in a town near mine. He raped them and took them to a bank, to make them take money off their bank accounts for this fucker. Whilst he was doing that, he even asked a passer by for a lighter for his smoke. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS GUY THINKING? Honestly, if I had been there, armed in some way and I would have caught his ass, I swear I don't know if this guy would have been alive today. At least I would have made sure he would never be able to stick his dick up a woman ever again.

In the case of this 16 year old guy whose mother got raped, I know I'd make this motherfucker never rape again. Whether I'd kill him or simply chop his dick off or whatever, I don't know, but he wouldn't be pleased after I'd be done with him.

Rapists make Elevz go violent  ;D

Elevz

« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2004, 05:44:09 AM »
2Pac in Hail Mary:

I ain't a killa but don't push me
revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy

now that's what's up.

RAP QUAKE

• Lil Geezy
  • Gangsta
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2004, 02:07:26 AM »
Old stories, nothing new. I mean i'm a lawyer, this shit will go on forever. Personally i think 3 years are not enought. Nobody got the rights to kill someone. Never. I dont care if he was 16 or 30. He deserves more jailtime to reflect about the fact he killed a man. Like that, he'll be out when he'll be 20 years old, and what's the message he'll get? I can kill if i think i'm right. No.

Man have some life in ur heart...think about it like its a person...not like u have to make a statement to the community, ok so ur a lawyer, but damn this guy forced his dick in a place where this dude came from...he disrespected ur source, I dont knwo about U, but I wont take that shit.

rafsta

« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2004, 04:11:40 AM »

Man have some life in ur heart...think about it like its a person...not like u have to make a statement to the community, ok so ur a lawyer, but damn this guy forced his dick in a place where this dude came from...he disrespected ur source, I dont knwo about U, but I wont take that shit.

can't blame him he's apart of the 'justice' system now...

RAP QUAKE

• Lil Geezy
  • Gangsta
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2004, 09:48:47 PM »
Janal pleeeease shut your ass, I dont care about your 13 years old net beefs. Get a life and post something more intelligent than "i'm better than you" if you wanna communicate with me again. Out.

Don't mind Jamal, his father just fucked him in the "necessary health chek-up" spot one too many times...