Author Topic: Bling Bling - My Crack Hits (From Bum Fights)----This is West Coast!!!  (Read 118 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System

Remember Bling Bling (the crackhead) from the Bum Fights videos?  He's got a CD out now!  It'll defo make ya laugh.  Representin' Las Vegas Nevada!!!!!!

We Fly High

Re: Bling Bling - My Crack Hits (From Bum Fights)----This is West Coast!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2004, 08:03:39 PM »
holy shit man. i saw this fool on bumfights years ago, but holy shit, they just made an even crazier dvd of him... dude if you watch the video preview, you see him sniffin shit, smokin crack, doing all sorts of shit. that dvd is a little bit too extreme.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2004, 08:13:35 PM »
holy shit man. i saw this fool on bumfights years ago, but holy shit, they just made an even crazier dvd of him... dude if you watch the video preview, you see him sniffin shit, smokin crack, doing all sorts of shit. that dvd is a little bit too extreme.

Yeah, I just finished watchin' it a few minutes ago.  Kinda disappointing.  Honestly, from what I saw at the beginning I thought that they really were gonna get him help with the rehab and shit....feel sorry for him really.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2004, 08:21:16 PM »
What dvd?  BF3?

@Cracka J...since you're an ICP fan...gonna pick up that new backyard wrestling video game that features 'em?

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2004, 08:49:07 PM »
What dvd?  BF3?

@Cracka J...since you're an ICP fan...gonna pick up that new backyard wrestling video game that features 'em?

There was a little bit in Bum Fights 3, but there's a DVD they just came out with that's nothin' but Bling Bling.  It's on his website Bingalong.com     

Oh yeah, I'll probably be gettin' that game 8)